Level Lock

i honestly have no clue if this has been posted before but, i've been thinking about the possibility of having a level lock.

If you do not know what i mean then, i'll explain, a level lock is basically locking your account to that level, say you want to stay a 1st LT as your rank, well you can lock yourself as a 1st LT, and later on unlock it if you want, you can still collect exp, and it would continue to count into the top 10 players with the highest exp or whatever.

i know everyone has their favourite rank and so sometimes people leave games so they DO NOT obtain their exp. i think that this level lock would help those who want to maintain the same rank.

The level lock should have the choice to remove later, if say you are bored of that rank, but you do not gain any of the exp since the lock (as in you cannot re-obtain that exp since the lock).

so i thought about it and this would probably be counter predictive for Z8 as they have these 50% exp + items, if people could lock in levels then, they wouldn't have the need for %+ items, so the only beneficial way i can see this helping Z8 is if it was a package set (like the k/d + w/l resets) and would costs zp/bp (a package of 1 lock and 1 unlock) this is what made the most sense to me after thinking about it. You must have obtained the rank to lock it in. js (thought it was obvious but just incase)

Comments