Dual Knives Melee Weapon

My Friend, G77vc7 and i (human_hunter) were talking about how he have a lot of BP left over from our ZP purchases, and since we have both bought all the permanent BP guns, we were wondering what weapon would be cool to have, that would not be too overpowered. So we came up with the dual knives melee weapon.

Here is what we envisioned it to look like except the knife on the left would be perhaps upside down like the kukris of the Hero.

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w667/human_hunter1/dualknives_zps95b4ff96.jpg

I realize if the damages are too high on this this would not be a good addition to the game, because that would make buying the special additions of the other melees such as shovel or axe useless. The damages could even be just a little over the regular knife and i would still enjoy the new weapon.

So, I'm asking for this to be perhaps considered as a permanent BP weapon with not very high damages at all, just something of a collectors item we could spend our left over BP on (which i am sure a lot of people have tons of).
Please comment i'd love to see the community's reaction/thoughts, and perhaps this could be the next permanent BP weapon.

Comments