No armor rooms

I was thinking since some people can't stand armor, when creating a room you could have the option to not allow armor. This would be helpful especially in echo8 in scrims so you know for a fact they're not armoring. All this would do is help the people that want a no armor room and if people wanna play with armor, they can go find one.
What do you guys think?

Comments

• That's like asking for a no m12s or scar light room...or

No high rank room...

I doubt z8 would put that many restrictions...before you know it there will be so many restrictions you can't find a room to play in.

-1 with that said.
  • Intead of it I would add some kind of marks for armored ppl so everybody would know it.
  • It's not so important if u've armor or not, so -1
  • That's like asking for a no m12s or scar light room...or

No high rank room...

I doubt z8 would put that many restrictions...before you know it there will be so many restrictions you can't find a room to play in.

-1 with that said.

The only reason they wouldn't put that many restrictions on is because that would start to deter people wasting their money on overpowered/unfair weapons or in this case accessory (what do you class armour as?)

And the devs and Z8 only care for money. Not quality of game.

It all goes down to my signature, rented servers allow people to control a lot of things: weapons used, armour, instantly banning hackers, communities made. Simple. Then for scrims, you can set the up your server so it's impossible to use armour and certain weapons so there is no chance of rule breaking.
  • Nahhh mate, it's not necessary going through all that work etc..
    So im going to have to say -1.
  • Big +1, I will pass this on since it is really helpful for tournaments and competetive events.
  • that's like asking for a no m12s or scar light room...or

no high rank room...

-1 with that said.

^ .
  • Need something done because people want to become cowards and hide behind the armor.

Either the OP idea or some type of armor identification for players
  • every one will say what about no silent guns room
    no SL room
    no sniper rooms
  • JPurvis wrote: »
    Need something done because people want to become cowards and hide behind the armor.

Either the OP idea or some type of armor identification for players
    "Hide behind the armor".

I'm always amazed at how people get so worked up about armor.

It's about as bad as people's constant fixation with SPOP complaints.

Armor helps, but it isn't some guardian shield deflecting shots.

Your play style shouldn't be based around how many shots it takes to kill someone. If the person isn't dead yet, don't stop to type about how unfair it is. Keep shooting.

If you shot someone in the head and they didn't die, tough luck. You should have shot him a second time.

Play everyone as if they all have armor.
  • Just_Brad wrote: »
    "Hide behind the armor".

Your play style shouldn't be based around how many shots it takes to kill someone. If the person isn't dead yet, don't stop to type about how unfair it is. Keep shooting.

If you shot someone in the head and they didn't die, tough luck. You should have shot him a second time.

If you play competitive you become knowledgeable of how many hits it takes to kill in the chest or any part of the body. If a player comes out of the blue and uses armor with others knowing, that will through it out of whack.

Weapons I couldn't care less because you can SEE the weapon being used. You CAN'T see armor. I've been in too many 1v1's where kids would agree to use no armor and yet they still use it and lie about it.

If you're in a game and someone uses an illegal weapon, that person would be kicked or asked to change weapons. You can't tell who has armor or doesnt until you start shooting them.

Becomes a real problem with nades too.
  • random6837 wrote: »
    Unnecessary.

Creative_E wrote: »
    Na .
    escTRACE wrote: »
    Nope .

pretty much this
  • I agree with Brad, though I definately QQ about armour. Just annoying when you do the damage that, had they not had armour, would have killed them, and then end up dying instead because of your lack of armour.

But I dislike the ZP items in general, including weapons, because I don't buy it, so i'm totally biased.

As for spops, I just don't understand 'em. Why would you want to pretend to be the opposite sex? I get it for those who are actually female, though.
  • every one with armor hates this idea.

every one who doesn't armor loves it.

doesn't get much more pay2win than armor
    "Hide behind the armor".

That's not the point. It's only fair if everyone has armour and every knows they have armour. It's stupid that I can shoot someone once in the head, and he'll get away and survive, while they only need 1 hit. Not to mention it's a lot easier to hit someone in the head once than to hit him twice in the same burst. It's an unfair advantage that can only be obtained by paying. Like Peter_North said, more pay to win.

And to people saying this will lead to rooms that can block M14, or silent weapons, then that's good. People who don't want to play with others using M14, armour or silent weapons, well they wouldn't have to with rooms that block them. If you don't mind the guns you have rooms that allow them to be used.

That way you can please the people who don't like BP, and you can please that don't give a ****. I don't know why people are opposed to content control.
    "Hide behind the armor".

head armor gets extremely irritating in pubs when people try to warm up or practice their aim. Makes you think your aim is off and you're hitting neck shots or something, but then you see the 87/89. Normally the second I shoot at someone's head in a TDM pub i immediately look away for a new target, confident in the fact that I'll get the kill, but when someone has head armor you have to shoot them again in the head for them to die and it gets very tedious. Body armor and spops I have absolutely no problem with at all.
  • every one with armor hates this idea.

every one who doesn't armor loves it.

Lol. This.