Vote Kick Suggestion

Vote kick is meant to be used to kick illegal or uncomfortable players. However, it seems that the implement of vote kick system in MM series and FFA has gotten worse for legit players.

Following with the general in-game Cross Fire community, the vote kick except kicking illegal players is mostly used in the following points:

-Jealousy
-Rage
-Ace kicking
-Skills
-Just for fun

The MM series that I loved to play (before the votekick installment) is not capable in recent days. Doing parkour that I used to do in MM series is no more.

The suggestion I want to give is to have a room option where the votekick system can be enabled or disabled before starting the game. The votekick system cannot be changed during the game.

To give an example,

If there are lots of hackers swarming Cross Fire, the host can enable the votekick system in order to reduce hackers.

If no hackers are found in Crossfire, the host can disable the votekick system in order to reduce kick abusing as much as possible.

What happens if the hacker creates a room?

Since majority of hackers are below staff sergeant, only the ranks SFC and above can use this enable/disable policy. Lower ranks have to use default (enable) settings.

Feel free to discuss.

Comments

• I remember MM when there was a hacker wave in 2010 and no one could kick those aimbotting 1-shot-killers. Therefore, a clear NO on disabling the kick vote completely again.

I'd rather prefer heightened prerequisites for a successful kick in FFA and MM-style game modes. Ten out of fifteen votes are easily accquired if the person to kick is the ace and has probably already ****ed off any other player by killing him. Therefore, I would like to see this mark being heightened to 12 out of fifteen "yes" votes. I think that would greatly reduce the amount of kicks in a regular room.

Besides, my only tip on this is to play with some friends that you can trust. I got three players with which I play HM most of the time and we all protect each other. Now, it's very rare to see one of us four actually getting kicked.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • ADD ANOTHER RESON FOR GETTING KICKED ASSASSINS AND NURSES AND ANY OTHER ZP MUTANT AS SOON AS A PLAYER USES THE ZP MUTANT AS I HAVE been kicked everytime i use my shock bombs on my assassin mutant and i am quixkly kicked out of the room would love to see the vote kick option removed so i can use my assassin with out being instantly kicked further more as many have noted most every one has left crashfire since the vote kick option has started and gone to combat arms its the same as crossfire with no vote option in it r we seeing the death of crossfire like i watched blackhawk down multiplayer die when thier vote option got implamented and the nursery school voted everyone out using the kick option it went from 3000+ players to with in a yr down to about 40 players due to the kick option in thier i post this knowing it will fall on deaf ears from sabine no one in charge will listen or due anything about this till all the servers r dead and everyone is gone wich is whats happening right now any one noticed how empty the servers r since the vote option was placed in all the serverss and mods ???????????????
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    I remember MM when there was a hacker wave in 2010 and no one could kick those aimbotting 1-shot-killers. Therefore, a clear NO on disabling the kick vote completely again.

I'd rather prefer heightened prerequisites for a successful kick in FFA and MM-style game modes. Ten out of fifteen votes are easily accquired if the person to kick is the ace and has probably already ****ed off any other player by killing him. Therefore, I would like to see this mark being heightened to 12 out of fifteen "yes" votes. I think that would greatly reduce the amount of kicks in a regular room.

Besides, my only tip on this is to play with some friends that you can trust. I got three players with which I play HM most of the time and we all protect each other. Now, it's very rare to see one of us four actually getting kicked.

best regards,
    Urkel

I did not say the votekick should be completely removed from the game. What I am stating is that a host can have an option to enable or disable the votekick system depending on each situation.

Increasing amount of 'agrees' may help at certain level but not totally.

crossfire201305100000.png
    Played one match today and this is what happened... (Kicking ace obviously)(I voted 'agree' since the vote already soared up to 14 'agrees'.)

Sadly, I do not have any friends or clan mates to play with. Playing with friends for the whole time may not be durable.
    ADD ANOTHER RESON FOR GETTING KICKED ASSASSINS AND NURSES AND ANY OTHER ZP MUTANT AS SOON AS A PLAYER USES THE ZP MUTANT AS I HAVE been kicked everytime i use my shock bombs on my assassin mutant and i am quixkly kicked out of the room would love to see the vote kick option removed so i can use my assassin with out being instantly kicked further more as many have noted most every one has left crashfire since the vote kick option has started and gone to combat arms its the same as crossfire with no vote option in it r we seeing the death of crossfire like i watched blackhawk down multiplayer die when thier vote option got implamented and the nursery school voted everyone out using the kick option it went from 3000+ players to with in a yr down to about 40 players due to the kick option in thier i post this knowing it will fall on deaf ears from sabine no one in charge will listen or due anything about this till all the servers r dead and everyone is gone wich is whats happening right now any one noticed how empty the servers r since the vote option was placed in all the serverss and mods ???????????????

Good point you got there which I didn't put on the list. The vote kick system is overly abused and deserves no purpose at all when there are no hackers around.

I hope Z8 can address this problem since there are people who really enjoy this mode (especially me).
  • It probably won't be approved of, but ah well. It's worth a try.
    +1
  • Yes they should do this.

Sure playing in a room without kick vote will surely have a few unkickable cheaters but it's better than playing in a room where the room full of idiots cannot muster 4 agrees from an obvious cheater but can swiftly kick a legit in no time.
    Urkel2005 wrote: »
    Therefore, a clear NO on disabling the kick vote completely again.

If it's optional to disable kick vote then try making a room, or join one with it on - is it really that difficult to fathom for you?
  • It is not just for kicking hackers. That's probably why there's different options. You can kick people for swearing/insulting which I have done multiple times for insulting races,etc. I've also kicked people for idling, just screwing around, nading team mates, kicking actual legit players for not trading weapons,etc. I think the kick voting is fine yet I sometimes wish I wouldn't get kicked :D