Famas Custom/Scope

As you may know, the FAMAS is a commonly known gun throughout other FPS games and is commonly used in wars such as the Afganistan one which is currently still taking place. Anyway enough of that, what I would like to see, a FAMAS Scope/FAMAS Custom; seeing as the FAMAS is a commonly used gun, the damage rate is high, unlike the ones.
4364383278_dce5eff720.jpg

The FAMAS, which is showed above in a picture is the FAMAS with a scope, the scope would be like the M4 Elite/AK Scope, the zoom. The paint job could really be anything, it could either be the black and red one just like the AK Scope or the brownish one just like the M4 Elite, these are the skins I would suggest for the gun.

Anyway lets get down to statistics - *The color blue represents the regular FAMAS stats, the color red represents FAMAS Camo stats and the color purple represents the FAMAS Scope/Custom - Also the stats are based at 30 CF metres.

Hand/Arm: 24 - Foot/Leg: 16 - Back/Chest: 26 - Headshot: 98.25 (Average) | Hand/Arm: 24 - Foot/Leg: 16.5 - Back/Chest: 26 - Headshot: 99 | Hand/Arm: 27.5 - Foot/Leg 19 - Back/Chest - 29 - Headshot: 100

Regular FAMAS reload/bullets -

Reload Time - 2.4 seconds
Bullets - 25/75 - a backup of 75 rounds/3 magazines - overall of 100 rounds.

FAMAS Camo reload/bullets -

Reload Time - 2.7 seconds
Bullets - 30/90 - a backup of 90 rounds/3 magazines - overall of 120 rounds.

FAMAS Scope/Custom reload/bullets -

Bullets - 25/100 - a backup of 75 rounds/4 magazines - overall 125 rounds.

The Scope will be able to see through - just like the AK Scope and M4 Elites, however if you do, you'll get the three round burst - just like the XM8 Advance's scope.

These damages are just for 30 M (Referring to the colored ones above the reload information), the headshot should be 100 damage all the way upto 45 metres. This is still worse than all M4 variants, however this would be a viable weapon. This weapon could be obtained through the coupon system, GP crates or temporary for ZP.

Overall this weapon would still be worse than the M4A1 variants and AK47 variants, however this would be a great sub-choice.

Please Note: These statistics are used from GodsGunman's CF All Weapons Guide, thus reason I do not know if they are correct or not, due to the fact he has stated that the FAMAS Camo stats are unverified, thus making me think if this still correct.

Thanks for reading, I just made this due to the fact the FAMAS is so underpowered and should have a new variant, any feedback would be nice. :)

Comments

• The Famas is definitely underrated throughout this game.

Would you mind if I place this in my suggestions thread as well?
  • Juicebox22 wrote: »
    The Famas is definitely underrated throughout this game.

Would you mind if I place this in my suggestions thread as well?

I was about to contact your about that, feel free.

The Famas is underrated as heck, hence the reason of this thread, to maybe buff the Famas in general, or just have this variant implemented.
  • Not a bad idea, I'd actually like to see this.
  • People have been wanting to buff the FAMAS for a while, this is a good idea.
  • yarrH wrote: »
    I was about to contact your about that, feel free.

The Famas is underrated as heck, hence the reason of this thread, to maybe buff the Famas in general, or just have this variant implemented.

Thanks dude, added. :)

On the general topic, it sure deserves a +1!
  • +1 a very misunderstood gun that needs to be given some attention! :-)
    As you may know, the FAMAS is a commonly known gun throughout other FPS games and is commonly used in wars such as the Afganistan one which is currently still taking place. Anyway enough of that, what I would like to see, a FAMAS Scope/FAMAS Custom; seeing as the FAMAS is a commonly used gun, the damage rate is high, unlike the ones.
    4364383278_dce5eff720.jpg

The FAMAS, which is showed above in a picture is the FAMAS with a scope, the scope would be like the M4 Elite/AK Scope, the zoom. The paint job could really be anything, it could either be the black and red one just like the AK Scope or the brownish one just like the M4 Elite, these are the skins I would suggest for the gun.

Anyway lets get down to statistics - *The color blue represents the regular FAMAS stats, the color red represents FAMAS Camo stats and the color purple represents the FAMAS Scope/Custom - Also the stats are based at 30 CF metres.

Hand/Arm: 24 - Foot/Leg: 16 - Back/Chest: 26 - Headshot: 98.25 (Average) | Hand/Arm: 24 - Foot/Leg: 16.5 - Back/Chest: 26 - Headshot: 99 | Hand/Arm: 27.5 - Foot/Leg 19 - Back/Chest - 29 - Headshot: 100

Regular FAMAS reload/bullets -

Bullets - 25/75 - a backup of 75 rounds/3 magazines - overall of 100 rounds.

FAMAS Camo reload/bullets -

Reload Time - 2.7 seconds
    Bullets - 30/90 - a backup of 90 rounds/3 magazines - overall of 120 rounds.

FAMAS Scope/Custom reload/bullets -

Bullets - 25/100 - a backup of 75 rounds/4 magazines - overall 125 rounds.

The Scope will be able to see through - just like the AK Scope and M4 Elites, however if you do, you'll get the three round burst - just like the XM8 Advance's scope.

These damages are just for 30 M (Referring to the colored ones above the reload information), the headshot should be 100 damage all the way upto 45 metres. This is still worse than all M4 variants, however this would be a viable weapon. This weapon could be obtained through the coupon system, GP crates or temporary for ZP.

Overall this weapon would still be worse than the M4A1 variants and AK47 variants, however this would be a great sub-choice.

Please Note: These statistics are used from GodsGunman's CF All Weapons Guide, thus reason I do not know if they are correct or not, due to the fact he has stated that the FAMAS Camo stats are unverified, thus making me think if this still correct.

Thanks for reading, I just made this due to the fact the FAMAS is so underpowered and should have a new variant, any feedback would be nice. :)

The IRL thing about that particular scope you should know about, is that it stinks. I haven't had the misfortune to use a gun with it IRL, but I have in a game that is supposed to be very accurate to real life(SFB3) and the scopes design is terrible. It's known as a Reflex Sight, no zoom whatsoever and instead of an aiming dot it has a small circle that can move around. All in all it isn't very accurate.
  • Technically there is no "war" in Afghanistan; there is a war against terrorist organizations such as the well known Al Qaida. Relations are picky with nations Such as Iraq because environmental scans show evidence that nuclear testing is going on, but they won't let the UN in to do some searching. The publicity that these events are getting makes it believable that there is a conflict with a tangible body in the middle east.
  • AFRROMAN wrote: »
    Technically there is no "war" in Afghanistan; there is a war against terrorist organizations such as the well known Al Qaida. Relations are picky with nations Such as Iraq because environmental scans show evidence that nuclear testing is going on, but they won't let the UN in to do some searching. The publicity that these events are getting makes it believable that there is a conflict with a tangible body in the middle east.
    The war against Al Qaida is mainly in Afghanistan as they were actually the government there until the US and other nations intervened after the events of 9/11.
  • Link1275 wrote: »
    The war against Al Qaida is mainly in Afghanistan as they were actually the government there until the US and other nations intervened after the events of 9/11.

The war against *terrorism which is a more broad term that includes other organizations as well. The war against terrorism is a different kind of war because there are terrorists everywhere, even here in the US. Also the assumption that most cases of terrorist resistance being primarily from Afghanistan, is not true since Osama bin laden was from Saudi Arabia. And many people under investigation are from other middle eastern nations....
  • The famas really deserves a buff. It's a gun that is generally considered good in most games, however in this game it is nerfed so badly that it's like using an Uzi. It definitely deserves a damage buff at least, that way creating a balance between it's recoil and damage.
  • Link1275 wrote: »

For the game, I could of easily said any one of the particular sights, however I chose the zoom one just because of my preference. If the gun ever gets implemented I am sure the developers can do anything they want to change it, it's just a basic outline of the gun, the stats and the skin.
    its_matt wrote: »
    The famas really deserves a buff. It's a gun that is generally considered good in most games, however in this game it is nerfed so badly that it's like using an Uzi. It definitely deserves a damage buff at least, that way creating a balance between it's recoil and damage.

Indeed it does, it is a great weapon however in this game, it's pitiful.
  • FAMAS is so underrated as it has 25 BPC
    and we have the famas camo temp in ZP crates
    so -1
  • RutherF0rd wrote: »
    FAMAS is so underrated as it has 25 BPC
    and we have the famas camo temp in ZP crates
    so -1

25 bullets per magazine is still a big amount of bullets, especially if you burst or one tap...

The thread is about a buffed version of the Famas, since the Famas Camo is awful, and the Famas is a very good gun, and is underrated in this game because of how bad it is.
    For the game, I could of easily said any one of the particular sights, however I chose the zoom one just because of my preference. If the gun ever gets implemented I am sure the developers can do anything they want to change it, it's just a basic outline of the gun, the stats and the skin.
    I was just saying that, that particular sight is not very good compared to one like this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimpoint_CompM2 IRL.

PS: You quoted the wrong post.
  • nice

It took you some time to do this, didnt it? Good job and +1 :)
  • +1

man you've put a LOT of effort into this! would most likely use Famas if it had its scope being usable..
  • EpicSux wrote: »
    It took you some time to do this, didnt it? Good job and +1 :)
    +1

man you've put a LOT of effort into this! would most likely use Famas if it had its scope being usable..

Well, I have a lot of spare time, to be honest it was quicker than I expected.

BUMP.
  • I like the Famas but think its ugly! Same as the QBZ I love that gun but it looks soo ugly so i don't use it...
  • I like the Famas but think its ugly! Same as the QBZ I love that gun but it looks soo ugly so i don't use it...

It doesn´t really matter how the gun looks like as long as your´re good with it.

But it´s of course nice if the gun looks cool :cool:

-> 3000 posts :eek:
  • in other games i really like the FAMAS
    but in crossfire its too ''weak'' as a rifle
    this version seems nice but i still dont like it
  • Yea looks awesome but famas is bad gun in CF
  • in other games i really like the FAMAS
    but in crossfire its too ''weak'' as a rifle
    this version seems nice but i still dont like it

Yes, it is a weak rifle, hence the reason why I created this design which is a more powerful version. Why wouldn't you like it? It isn't over powered, and still has 25 bullets. Meh.
    G_Sus wrote: »
    Yea looks awesome but famas is bad gun in CF

Hence the reason why I made the weapon damage better.
  • haven't commented yet..

good job, I would prefer to see an enhanced version of it for sure.
  • The FAMAS definetely is underrated in this game. I support any enhanced version of it.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • +1, I would like to see this in a gp crate.
  • haven't commented yet..

good job, I would prefer to see an enhanced version of it for sure.
    Urkel2005 wrote: »
    The FAMAS definetely is underrated in this game. I support any enhanced version of it.

best regards,
    Urkel
    godmorgen wrote: »
    +1, I would like to see this in a gp crate.

Thanks, I appreciate it. We really need an enhanced version of this gun.
  • Famas isn't used much in this game and i'd like to see some variants like these to make it more popular.

+1
  • sweet mary and francis , i would love to pick up this gun in game!