stop the hacking

why is it so hard to report the hac ing every game i play the map full or gr team hacs go to lab map to see the cheating cant report to hard make it easy er to re port theres guy love the game hate the cheaters can you stop it john

Comments

• bigandbad wrote: »
    why is it so hard to report the hac ing every game i play the map full or gr team hacs go to lab map to see the cheating cant report to hard make it easy er to re port theres guy love the game hate the cheaters can you stop it john

Just save the replay, and send it to GMs.
  • lzjbcu wrote: »
    Just save the replay, and send it to GMs.

they mostly ignore reports....thats why people dont bother reporting anymore, and more hackors are playing
  • they mostly ignore reports....thats why people dont bother reporting anymore, and more hackors are playing

We don't ignore reports. All reports are looked at.
  • Yea goddish rly? Well, i try to pm some GM's ingame, and always unable to whisper. And then "oh what the ****?" and then the hackers **** us ingame with their super "skills" at ghost mode. So what about dat? No skilled guys anymore
  • don't be a *****, there are alot skilled guys in-game. but people like you always think that they hack.
    simple as that, really
  • sebbern wrote: »
    don't be a *****, there are alot skilled guys in-game. but people like you always think that they hack.
    simple as that, really

I agree with you, and that is the point.
  • Alchameth wrote: »
    Yea goddish rly? Well, i try to pm some GM's ingame, and always unable to whisper. And then "oh what the ****?" and then the hackers **** us ingame with their super "skills" at ghost mode. So what about dat? No skilled guys anymore

OMG you are one of my worst nightmares in a ghost game. I've gone 50-4 before with some people I know, but when I get in a pub game with other people who did't know me. 5-3 is a hack score to them. >.> I just don't even fuss. 3 seconds later. f11, f11, f11, "You've been kicked by vote kick." btw It's no one's business why they don't want to whisper. Most likely don't want to listen to problems.
  • sebbern wrote: »
    don't be a *****, there are alot skilled guys in-game. but people like you always think that they hack.
    simple as that, really

I have to agree with this. Someone with 30-10 or better does not mean he is hacking at all. The way "whiners" are taking this as "there should be no pwnzors", kick all who's "pwning" = "hacking" :/

There are more skilled players than hackers. Keep this in mind.

Lastly and most important, Instead of whining "OMG ***zor!" bring the likely-false issue on everyone's mind which would cost someone's a good legit game. Just report the player with good evidences. Saves everyone's troubles.

Kicking out some players wont fix the problem. The way I see it, I'd rather to report the player and have him banned than to kick him now and deal with him later.
  • TyrJohnny wrote: »
    I have to agree with this. Someone with 30-10 or better does not mean he is hacking at all. The way "whiners" are taking this as "there should be no pwnzors", kick all who's "pwning" = "hacking" :/

There are more skilled players than hackers. Keep this in mind.
    /Agree

....well I am often accused of being a hacker (though it is not) because 'in GM are very good (not to boast) because I use a headset and I can hear breathing, footsteps on different materials, and since I am very familiar maps and usually know where one can 'hide often kill just by shooting at some places =) and I get kicked many times for this .... and it's almost more annoying to play with hackers .... Anyway I hope that soon you'll be able to permanently block hackers enhancing the system guard!

-Domino-
  • Hacking is too much fun to stop.

- loneB.
  • ..?

I think Some one needs to get all hacks and send it to GM so Gamemasters patch it, there will be still some hackers but not much......then people will get tired of making hacks and they will stop making them. Or you could shut down websites,sue them w/e z8 games have right to do it, hack are bad.
  • Hacking...

Is lame. Not fair that peaple are trying 2 play a game as fair as possible n a hacker comes around n ruins there k/d. N i have another problem with hackusations. The number of times i am called hacker r countless n the number of times i've been kicked... limitless. plz stop hacking n plz fix the f*&in vote systems. So gay
  • cant take it anymore

There a lot of hackers on Crossfire!! It's really boring to play with them. The worst thing is to play with hackers on Ghost Mode, because when you are a ghost they can see you. How can I report them?
  • [HS]Kingz

for thoes that know me in game they ALMOST always call me a hack.er because of the fact that i can go 31 and 2 on ghost side and when i switch next round i get the same score i found a really easy way to deal with all those people that don't want me in the game or try to kick me every round i went and got a copy of fraps and i record every time someone decides to call me a hack.er then i take the footage i get and post it on youtube so far i have 3 videos still not that good but I'm just now learning how to do all of that stuff. and when i see them again i send them the link and tell them to watch it and cry. yeah hack.ers are out there in this game really but i do think for every game I'm in we have to either deal with it or save the replay and hope it works. Just don't forget though there are a limited number of admins and moderators out there and with SO many reports pouring in its going to slow down the number that even get looked at on a day to day basis i used to run a server in a different game so i know how hectic it can get, but they are here and doing a decent job for those that wish to see [HS]Kingz just look that up in the youtubes and you will find something for those that want to cry hack.er every time someone goes 20 and 2 or better just remember some people have played fps games for a long time and not much can get past them doesn't mean they hack. They could just be running a 7.1 surround sound headset like me hear a ghost in one hear go past hear them in the other, wait for the sound to show up in both and shoot you it happens all the time.

~S_I_L_E_N_T~ [HS]Kingz
    Proud to Play
    Play to Pwn
    Pwn to Live
  • not fair i get kick from gm

it not fair that everytime i do some amazing kill like:snipe a ghost jumping to the other side of lost relic i get kick. it so bull can u like make it so that if u get kick u can still save the game and prove you where innocent and the whiner get there honour lower and get less gp and exp in another
  • i can get kiked for killing a entire squad with an Uzi and a anaconda on alaska
    I can get kiked for not doing anything next round

crossfire is invaded by preteen 12 years old noobs who abuse the kick voting
  • Goddish wrote: »
    We don't ignore reports. All reports are looked at.
    That's not right cause i report a guy can even say the name it was L.BStifmaist and he didn't get banned, me and my team saw the guy throwing knifes and u GM's have done nothing about it, cause i add him in friends and i can yet saw him there playing.
    Now i don't care anymore to report(thing that i would normally do if found a hack).
    Heres the link of the replay: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3wiznqt1zzj/L.BStifmaist.cfr

Plz get this fix cause if stay like this hackers will come even more to this game that is so fun and it will stop from being.
  • guys...hacking will never be stopped..

if you ever play or watch on youtube for vietnamese crossfire, you would know there are way more hackers in there than in US version and they are using the same gameguard and they are like 30 versions ahead of us..so dont even think about getting a happy game anytime soon.
  • Alchameth wrote: »
    Yea goddish rly? Well, i try to pm some GM's ingame, and always unable to whisper. And then "oh what the ****?" and then the hackers **** us ingame with their super "skills" at ghost mode. So what about dat? No skilled guys anymore

That is not the way to report hackers.

Follow this link to report all hackers.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=30
  • Good job Talented if we had Karma I would make you +1 for that =-D. Yea take it easy on the hackusations and just watch the replay and surpize them with the BAN HAMMER if they were really hacking.
  • haha most of you think you get kicked all too much for me i played counter strike in the national and world levels I get kicked like 2 of every 3 maps I join. I never join a winning team and I turn maps but most of you ****s dont believe anyone could possibly be better than you so the hackusation persists I have been reported on several occasions still im here after months. Most of you dont even know how you got into the game its point click technology same as pointing the gun and firing yet 3/4 of the pople fail at it. sorry i do something better than you that I learned before kindergarten but hey thats life your either a whiner or the guy getting kicked.
  • FYI we don't ignore hack reports.

We DO apologize that there has been a slower response time for hackers during this transition time to z8games.

Reports are getting taken care of. Please PM me the replay and the name of the hacker and the type of hack (at the bare minimum).

The rest of the steps listed in the Hacker Report Thread are there to make our jobs easier. The more detailed a report the faster it can be taken care of.

And yes, while I personally get a lot of reports it is not only me who is handling them, the work gets divided among the people here. This also means that while I receive and catalogue a report it may not show up on the ban list for a day or two (or even depending on the type of ban it may not show up at all).

During this transition time we are getting back to a much better routine at checking hack reports. We apologize that it has taken some time to get to them but be assured we'll be back at full speed soon.

Lastly, even though this transition has caused some delays on updates and patches. Know that we have not stopped updating the game. We DO intend on releasing patches and updates for both game content and anti-hacking measures. The transition to z8games has put this schedule on temporary hold. But we'll be back to normal soon enough!

Thanks for your patience and keep reporting hackers!
  • this is the deal with the global moderators. They bann them, and 2 days later there back on hacking again. They do not know how to control hackers one bit. THere hackshied is terribad. I mean absolutely embarressing. Get something good ffs. More hackers play this game than any other game i have ever played, and many people quit crossfire just for the fact theres over 1,000 hackers playing a day.
  • ghost mode has the chammer hack .
    if iam sitting as a ghost in an open area and not moving then you should not be able to hear me breath or see me when you are 20' away that is why ppl are getting mad at ghost mode.
    just remember people with guns will shoot at a spot before they walk towards it so being a ghost can be quite tough , i laye dlast night and the ghosts beat us sooo...
    you really need some skills on ghost mode.
  • The whole reporting thing is a like a big waste of time imo... why should we have to spend our time we could be having fun to go tell on cheaters.. gamegaurd needs a lot more patches.. and it would probably help if some people told GM where to get haks aka certain sites so they can get the program and learn how to block it. For instance I know a site but I won't say it due to people could then go to it.