[MEGA EVENT] Easter Broadcast!

Comments

• i dont care, just an entry

yes
    must it have a bunny or what ?
  • i_Rawr wrote: »
    [Mod]Nonnen
    I agree to sponsor all of your comming events in 2013.

As we already talked about this.
    In may I would like you to make not a " Mega event ".
    But a " Ultra event " -> More zp.

We can still discuss it.

Kind regards.
    iRawr
    yeeeee buddy, that is really nice!!

i will hop by on your TS now.

Yeah sure, Ultra seems way cooler!

you are awesome

I do have a tournament in mind for the upcoming weeks. I can as well throw in extra prizes if necessary for "Ultra/Mega Events" . If you guys feel up to participating in co-running and moderating the tournament and hopefully throwing in some extra prizes, feel free to hmu in the game, xfire, etc. Or shoot me a PM on the forums otherwise and we'll discuss further matters.
  • niceavatar

no :D

K
    but fix the game first
    then i'll handle you the best SS
  • Juicebox22 wrote: »
    I do have a tournament in mind for the upcoming weeks. I can as well throw in extra prizes if necessary for "Ultra/Mega Events" . If you guys feel up to participating in co-running and moderating the tournament and hopefully throwing in some extra prizes, feel free to hmu in the game, xfire, etc. Or shoot me a PM on the forums otherwise and we'll discuss further matters.
    Would be cool if you have skype/steam, but sure, yes, we could do that! :)
    RutherF0rd wrote: »
    K
    but fix the game first
    then i'll handle you the best SS

Yeah, because I am totally in the position to fix this game.
  • Ok, a quick note for the people who will be listening to us during the broadcast and probably private message me or my friends about they problems. I'm nohting more then a user. I can't ask Saidin anything about helping you and he would also answer me that the person with problem must send support ticket(if he join us, but he will be busy with the FGL). I cant help you about your banned account or if it is banned temporary. I'm not magician so i can make miracles and fix your problems. I'm same as you. Regular user with no powers or any "effect" to the z8games staff. If you have problems send the support ticket. If you keep molesting me or either trolling me, i will block whisper for some time period. I can listen to your problems with pleasure and give you some ideas what you can do. But best thing is that you solve the problems with support, not with me or my friends(Vu,durdom and etc).

Second thing is during the broadcast do not poke us on teamspeak. Rather use private message then poke.Because it's annoying during the event to listen "hey you've been poked" sound. If you keep sending it then i will ask server admin to kick you/ban you.

Third is do not beg me everytime for join our room. I can get you access 1 time or 2. But you must understand that other players want also to play with us. So either if my dad is begging me that i keep inviting him so he could play with us. I would gave him 2 times access. Nohting more.

Fourth yes you can be shouted in the broadcast if you want to be. I would do it gladly. I'm not mean person that i will say no. But do not spamm me always: shout me, shout me. Because you will end up on my ignore list till the end of the event.

I hope you will enjoy listening us and having fun.
    If you didn't join us in the room during the event, better luck next time.
    My whisper will be always on during the event. I will have some period on blocking whispering if someone is molesting me or trolling. Have a nice day and good luck for getting the zps reward. :)

Oh and for any further questions ask moderator Nonnen or 9.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Ok, a quick note for the people who will be listening to us during the broadcast and probably private message me or my friends about they problems. I'm nohting more then a user. I can't ask Saidin anything about helping you and he would also answer me that the person with problem must send support ticket(if he join us, but he will be busy with the FGL). I cant help you about your banned account or if it is banned temporary. I'm not magician so i can make miracles and fix your problems. I'm same as you. Regular user with no powers or any "effect" to the z8games staff. If you have problems send the support ticket. If you keep molesting me or either trolling me, i will block whisper for some time period. I can listen to your problems with pleasure and give you some ideas what you can do. But best thing is that you solve the problems with support, not with me or my friends(Vu,durdom and etc).

Second thing is during the broadcast do not poke us on teamspeak. Rather use private message then poke.Because it's annoying during the event to listen "hey you've been poked" sound. If you keep sending it then i will ask server admin to kick you/ban you.

Third is do not beg me everytime for join our room. I can get you access 1 time or 2. But you must understand that other players want also to play with us. So either if my dad is begging me that i keep inviting him so he could play with us. I would gave him 2 times access. Nohting more.

Fourth yes you can be shouted in the broadcast if you want to be. I would do it gladly. I'm not mean person that i will say no. But do not spamm me always: shout me, shout me. Because you will end up on my ignore list till the end of the event.

My whisper will be always on during the event. I will have some period on blocking whispering if someone is molesting me or trolling. Have a nice day and good luck for getting the zps reward. :)

Oh man, I hope I get a shout. :p

Wish I had a job doe, so I can pitch in with EXTRA ZP...To bad i'm poor. :(
  • Since Nate already started that topic..

Vu and me are not GMs. We can't handle your account issues. Write a support ticket instead of pming me your account info. I have no use for it. GMs would never ask for your id/pw.
    I will not add anyone. My fl is not full, but I only keep important people there and not random players.

No begging for codes, spamming, insulting, or, which is the most important, kicking in our room. Starting a kick vote against Vu or me will result in a report.

We will change between TD/SnD/EM/GM. In the beginning we will just ask what people want to play and the mode with the most votes wins. (TD will last 10 min, SnD/EM/GM will be 7 rounds)

Codes will be given to either a random player, the ace or the highest killstreak. Only 1 Player can get a code. I will write down the IGNs of the winners and send it to Nonnen, he will send you the codes. That might take at least a week since we have 4 rooms total and the broadcast lasts for 4 hours, so there will be a lot of IGNs.

So yeah, I hope you will enjoy the time with Vu and me. :)

+I will make a Event Warm-up room like last time, about 30-45 min before the Event starts. There will be no codes. Password will be posted in this thread.
  • BlindNate wrote: »
    Ok, a quick note for the people who will be listening to us during the broadcast and probably private message me or my friends about they problems. I'm nohting more then a user. I can't ask Saidin anything about helping you and he would also answer me that the person with problem must send support ticket(if he join us, but he will be busy with the FGL). I cant help you about your banned account or if it is banned temporary. I'm not magician so i can make miracles and fix your problems. I'm same as you. Regular user with no powers or any "effect" to the z8games staff. If you have problems send the support ticket. If you keep molesting me or either trolling me, i will block whisper for some time period. I can listen to your problems with pleasure and give you some ideas what you can do. But best thing is that you solve the problems with support, not with me or my friends(Vu,durdom and etc).

CattLauer wrote: »
    Since Nate already started that topic..

Vu and me are not GMs. We can't handle your account issues. Write a support ticket instead of pming me your account info. I have no use for it. GMs would never ask for your id/pw.
    I will not add anyone. My fl is not full, but I only keep important people there and not random players.

No begging for codes, spamming, insulting, or, which is the most important, kicking in our room. Starting a kick vote against Vu or me will result in a report.

We will change between TD/SnD/EM/GM. In the beginning we will just ask what people want to play and the mode with the most votes wins. (TD will last 10 min, SnD/EM/GM will be 7 rounds)

Codes will be given to either a random player, the ace or the highest killstreak. Only 1 Player can get a code. I will write down the IGNs of the winners and send it to Nonnen, he will send you the codes. That might take at least a week since we have 4 rooms total and the broadcast lasts for 4 hours, so there will be a lot of IGNs.

So yeah, I hope you will enjoy the time with Vu and me. :)

+I will make a Event Warm-up room like last time, about 30-45 min before the Event starts. There will be no codes. Password will be posted in this thread.

Most useful posts in a thread I have seen for a long time (but maybe becaue they have written what I already had in mind). I want to state that this is correct, please follow the instructions from the room hosters. They will kick you without any warning if you can't act like players should act like - if you get why I mean - don't troll, spam, kick, or add those people if they don't want to.

This goes for every room hoster. Please follow their instructions. I followed the community's wish to have multiple rooms running, please act nice then. If this doesn't work out, I will keep making only one room, and I don't think you people want this.
  • CattLauer wrote: »

Well last I had a massive support and the vote got denied easily, followed by an insanely fast votekick of the other guy.

Since you guys started writing serious info, I'll do it too ;)

Just like last time, I will kick people who have already played in our room before each game, to give more people a chance of getting a code, so no need to whisper us to ask why you got kicked, unless it was a mistake. However, if you joined the last 5 seconds of a TD game (random example), be sure to tell us, so that you don't get kicked.

I currently have my whispers off, but I'll turn them on for one and only reason : shoutouts, any other whisper will be ignored (or reported if it's insults).

Now considering no one will read this, it may seem pointless, but I just wrote this to cover my back in case someone complains about not being warned about some stuff.
  • Just like last time, I will kick people who have already played in our room before each game, to give more people a chance of getting a code, so no need to whisper us to ask why you got kicked, unless it was a mistake. However, if you joined the last 5 seconds of a TD game (random example), be sure to tell us, so that you don't get kicked.

Thanks for reminding me.
  • So let me top it off then.

I kick people that

-Already were in the Room, from the beginning on

-Which aren't behaving correctly.

And i'll just do, what Catt, Blindnate and Munzta stated in their posts.

Easy enough. - Now all they need to do is fix the Windows 8 Error ;D
    ' wrote:
    DurDom;3500385']You can still let ppl to play 2-3 games before you kick them ;)

Acknowledged. :D
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    So let me top it off then.

I kick people that

You can still let ppl to play 2-3 games before you kick them ;)
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    So let me top it off then.

I kick people that

Acknowledged. :D
    If someone isn't behaving well, there's no need to go berserk and kick him right away, warn him, tell him this is a friendly game, if he still doesn't listen, then take a decision, even if it's a hard one (kicking or letting it slip by ignoring or blocking). Remember, you've been chosen as a host because Nonni (and the rest of us too) trust your judgement.
    ' wrote:
    DurDom;3500385']You can still let ppl to play 2-3 games before you kick them ;)

This is to the host's discretion, but if you let some players stay in several rooms, they shouldn't qualify for several prizes (ie if they don't win a prize in the first room, they don't win a prize at all). Everyone should have the same chances of winning and participating in this event. Same thing with invites before the password is given on the stream. If you really want to, you can, but personally I won't.
  • Preset has agreed with me that I will host the room and we will both take screenshots at the end of the game.

I have to agree with the other room hosters. I'm going to be strict by giving you only one chance which will be a warning before you get kicked. You will be warned first and then kicked if you continue to break any of those rules:
    • Spamming
    • Insulting
    • Racism
    • Swearing
    Players who already have played will get kicked so new players can join the room. If I didn't kick the players which have already played then it wouldn't be fair on everyone else who are waiting.

If you continuously keep on whispering me then I will just add you to the block list. I normally reply back straight away with a answer if you whisper me.

Another thing is that if you want to have a shoutout then you better PM another hoster. This is because my mic doesn't work at the moment therefore, I won't be able to give anyone shoutouts. However, I will be on TS3 all the time.

Those are simple rules to follow by and if you don't follow them then I will kick you. Simple as.

Lastly, I hope you guys have a great time on the event day and make sure you enjoy yourself! There are a lot of prizes to be won and there will be at least 3 rooms which you will be able to join. Also make sure you get involved with the events which are posted on the first thread! You might even win...;)

Abel
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Preset has agreed with me that I will host the room and we will both take screenshots at the end of the game.

I have to agree with the other room hosters. I'm going to be strict by giving you only one chance which will be a warning before you get kicked. You will be warned first and then kicked if you continue to break any of those rules:
    • Spamming
    • Insulting
    • Racism
    • Swearing
    Players who already have played will get kicked so new players can join the room. If I didn't kick the players which have already played then it wouldn't be fair on everyone else who are waiting.

If you continuously keep on whispering me then I will just add you to the block list. I normally reply back straight away with a answer if you whisper me.

Another thing is that if you want to have a shoutout then you better PM another hoster. This is because my mic doesn't work at the moment therefore, I won't be able to give anyone shoutouts. However, I will be on TS3 all the time.

Those are simple rules to follow by and if you don't follow them then I will kick you. Simple as.

Lastly, I hope you guys have a great time on the event day and make sure you enjoy yourself! There are a lot of prizes to be won and there will be at least 3 rooms which you will be able to join. Also make sure you get involved with the events which are posted on the first thread! You might even win...;)

Abel

Aww! You ruined it for me! I was going to log on and spam your PM's and clan chat... :eek:

Just kidding, solid set of rules for your room. I would suggest that you change racism to a instant kick, and add discrimination of any sorts on to the list too.

I'm not going to be in the game, since lack of time but I will join teamspeak and watch the stream - possibly not the stream.

Looking forward to the day, even though I wont be participating.
  • You know i've just spent an hour looking for bunnies. Then i realized that the event is already over.
    Edit your first post or something to let people know that the event is over. It's uncool.
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    You know i've just spent an hour looking for bunnies. Then i realized that the event is already over.
    Edit your first post or something to let people know that the event is over. It's uncool.

okoi, thanks for letting me know man.
  • picture : removed -_-
    will add one later
  • 'Tasty wrote:
    ;3501105']331f1pj.jpg

i saw this screenshot in another site shortly before :S and it made by photoshop :/

Nonnen , it's ok if i took a screenshot from another site and put it here ?
  • CF_OooO wrote: »
    i saw this screenshot in another site shortly before :S and it made by photoshop :/

You're allowed to use photoshop to edit the pictures, been said above, in this thread.

Also I believe it has to be your image, not a stolen one.
  • yarrH wrote: »
    You're allowed to use photoshop to edit the pictures, been said above, in this thread.

Also I believe it has to be your image, not a stolen one.

my friend posted this screenshot in Facebook on Friday.

and he stole it from another site :D

so it's not "Tasty" original screenshot :/

10918705c.gif
  • Would be cool if you have skype/steam, but sure, yes, we could do that! :)

Yeah, because I am totally in the position to fix this game.

Aiight, sounds great.
  • TraceAlt wrote: »
    Hypocrite much?

at least I made it 3D and put in a bit of effort and not just used the text. ;)
    CF_OooO wrote: »

I don't accept stolen pics.
    CF_OooO wrote: »

10918705c.gif

Thanks, Tasty .. seriously?
  • CF_OooO wrote: »

10918705c.gif

i saw it Too in experts Group :P.hahaha
  • at least I made it 3D and put in a bit of effort and not just used the text. ;)

I don't accept stolen pics.

Thanks, Tasty .. seriously?

Nonnen i think he got you wrong you answered : i dont care, just an entry

yes , he asked an SS? should it be mine ? Can it be edited ( If i asked that i would make the same mistake ) in his brain he thought you mean : Yes it can be edited & The other words i dont care , just an entry : can it be mine , An SS?

EDIT : http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=3498264&postcount=151
  • ^ Well you should know better: plagiarism, cheating or infact stealing others work is prohibited in any kind of contest. That should goes without saying.
  • Doctor_Cat wrote: »
    ^ Well you should know better: plagiarism, cheating or infact stealing others work is prohibited in any kind of contest. That should goes without saying.

Not if the OP gives an not understandable answer.
This discussion has been closed.