Silence Only Ghost Mode?

Comments

• Greetings to LEGURU, pro kris nigg.

^True dat Leguru swag XD
  • +1 if the people that disagree with this would think for a second than it would be obviously just a option for the room and not a forced option on all GM rooms

tumblr_m4728eVDuj1r9pfcc.gif

KICK F1111111

KICK F1111111

KICK F1111111

KICK F1111111

KICK F1111111

KICK F1111111

KICK F1111111
    That's regular with hide and seek right? Kicking people? ashua
  • Greetings to LEGURU, pro kris nigg.

I pro shovel.
  • That's regular with hide and seek right? Kicking people? ashua

Yep, especially trash that keeps changing there name to hide there past of hacking.
  • +1 and yea..there is a silenced gp weapon now :p
  • Bump, I just wanted to reiterate how good of an idea this was. But you know, headshot only mode was so top priority.
  • JBird101 wrote: »
    Bump, I just wanted to reiterate how good of an idea this was. But you know, headshot only mode was so top priority.

Mhmm. Would be fantastic, tonight was rough for a while.
  • I like it ;)

There are silenced GP weapons too, for those who claim there aren't.
    Even though I have some silenced zp perms, I still go around with a type89 for fun and get the same amount of kills as I would with a M4a1 Silver.(ie)
    and you could try for then new silenced galil.
  • I haven't heard a valid point against this suggestion.

If you don't want to play with a silent weapon, or don't own one, then don't play in the room that has this option selected. It's a suggested OPTION after all, not a suggested mandatory change to Ghostmode. Nothing is stopping you from making your own room where silent weapons aren't needed. In other words: If you don't like it, don't use it. It's that simple.
    After playing 24 rounds with the noobiest zp wh0re spraying an m14 xmas and literally hitting nothing but air and wall, I think the option of having silenced weapons only for GR seems appropriate and not off the wall...

That is basically gr zp only.... and there is a lot of people who are just use reflexes and anticipation in GM... sometimes it is just not worth it to destroy your hearing for a game that has all haks.
  • I'd like it even better if they're was an animation of the player screwing a silencer onto their weapon.
  • lol the fail of this
    just because your gun is silenced doesnt mean you dont spray
    if anything you spray more because you have more ammo and live longer

ps we can hear your silenced guns... the constant dulled pew pew and/or the pitterpatter spam of bullets against walls is just as annoying.. if not more so

a better idea;
    axe/knife only
    axe slash has a cooldown roughly equal to rightclick animation + cooldown

all guns are -50% sound and -50% ammo
    no extra mags
  • lol the fail of this
    just because your gun is silenced doesnt mean you dont spray
    if anything you spray more because you have more ammo and live longer

ps we can hear your silenced guns... the constant dulled pew pew and/or the pitterpatter spam of bullets against walls is just as annoying.. if not more so

a better idea;
    axe/knife only
    axe slash has a cooldown roughly equal to rightclick animation + cooldown

all guns are -50% sound and -50% ammo
    no extra mags

You don't play ghost mode do you?
  • Bump bump muthafackin BUMP! This mode gets worse with time. Heaven forbid someone suggest something for this mode that'll help. I'm tired of sitting in pubs and hearing spray from foreigners who have triple digit pings and can't even speak English. It's bad enough I have to deal hackers EVERY SINGLE DAY in this mode. Rage rage rage rage raaaaaaaaaaaggeee!
  • +1. I'd love to see this ... But it will never happen ;-;
  • ' wrote:
    G[hostt;3477207']-1 I like playing with GP only sometimes.

980.gif
    Bump bump muthafackin BUMP! This mode gets worse with time. Heaven forbid someone suggest something for this mode that'll help. I'm tired of sitting in pubs and hearing spray from foreigners who have triple digit pings and can't even speak English. It's bad enough I have to deal hackers EVERY SINGLE DAY in this mode. Rage rage rage rage raaaaaaaaaaaggeee!

GhostMode tutorial, I can't see what negatives it could have.
  • I'd have to go with -1.

Even if it is an option, i'm SURE this option will be chosen by a ton of people, therefore effectively locking out players who cannot afford a Silenced Rifle. And getting 20 Ribbons takes some time. (And besides, the Custom Crystal really isn't that good of a weapon to begin with).

Ghost Mode is a Mode which requires Teamwork and that teamwork shouldn't be enforced by some stupid Rule and instead by the Players themselves.

The Player is free to use whatever weapon is at his disposal to play with.

Host a Forumer room if it bothers you. There you are free to create the rules you want.
    But not in a Public Room, as it is there for everyone to Join and Play.

If CrossFire would implement a proper ghostmode tutorial, then a few people would actually grasp the Idea of how important Soundgaming in Ghostmode actually is, without locking out anyone.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I'd have to go with -1.

Even if it is an option, i'm SURE this option will be chosen by a ton of people, therefore effectively locking out players who cannot afford a Silenced Rifle. And getting 20 Ribbons takes some time. (And besides, the Custom Crystal really isn't that good of a weapon to begin with).

Ghost Mode is a Mode which requires Teamwork and that teamwork shouldn't be enforced by some stupid Rule and instead by the Players themselves.

The Player is free to use whatever weapon is at his disposal to play with.

Host a Forumer room if it bothers you. There you are free to create the rules you want.
    But not in a Public Room, as it is there for everyone to Join and Play.

If CrossFire would implement a proper ghostmode tutorial, then a few people would actually grasp the Idea of how important Soundgaming in Ghostmode actually is, without locking out anyone.
    The same can be said about you not wanting to play in a room that enforces this rule. Don't like it, then make your own room without this enforced rule. Then you can play happily with all the RPK-beast sprayers, while we can focus on team work in peace.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    The same can be said about you not wanting to play in a room that enforces this rule. Don't like it, then make your own room without this enforced rule. Then you can play happily with all the RPK-beast sprayers, while we can focus on team work in peace.

Got a point there. But frankly, i just believe this'll do more harm then good.

If there were some variation in silenced GP Guns other then the Type 98 (Or 89?) I'd be all for it. - There ARE People who are trying to play in Teamwork'ish manner, but are handicapped because they don't have the proper equipment to play Ghost Mode with.

I could do just as well without the RPK Sprayers, but to those who try to not disrupt your Hearing it just seems unfair.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Got a point there. But frankly, i just believe this'll do more harm then good.

If there were some variation in silenced GP Guns other then the Type 98 (Or 89?) I'd be all for it. - There ARE People who are trying to play in Teamwork'ish manner, but are handicapped because they don't have the proper equipment to play Ghost Mode with.

I could do just as well without the RPK Sprayers, but to those who try to not disrupt your Hearing it just seems unfair.
    Even for a non-casher it is possible to get your hands on both temp, as well as permanent suppressed weapons. So, unfair? Not at all! Sure, this option wouldn't be for every player, but then again, not every player plays Ghostmode. There are only 3 types of players that play Ghostmode: Those who love the mode; Most of this type of player have at least 1 suppressed weapon. - Those that only play Ghostmode for missions; One of the worst kind of players to have in Ghostmode, because they lack the understanding of the mode, thus they spray, cry hack, and wrongfully kick skilled players. - And the final type is the disruptor; Disruptors are people that enter Ghostmode to either troll by means of spraying obnoxiously loud guns that are totally unsuited for Ghostmode (like RPKs and Gatling guns) just to get a rise out of upsetting pin-pointers, or hackers that still think a hardcore GM player can't tell the difference between a pin-pointer or a chammer.

These last two have no business being in a "silent" Ghostmode match anyway, and the first type is likely to have a suppressed gun already, and if not, can get one by saving coupons from GP crates for a M4A1 Custom.

So no, it's not unfair. What's unfair is that Ghostmode mode players are getting bullied out of their favorite mode by the type 2 and type 3 player, and there is nothing, other than locking a room, to protect us.
  • Awesome idea
    JBird101 wrote: »
    After playing 24 rounds with the noobiest zp wh0re spraying an m14 xmas and literally hitting nothing but air and wall, I think the option of having silenced weapons only for GR seems appropriate and not off the wall...

Hell yeah dude! This will not only do good for our ears but will also reduce the joining of unskilled kids who have no idea about pinpointing and kick good players for no reason. +1. You could just add a silenced mode option
  • If only...

I thought the same thing when they took out flash and smoke in TD.
    But because it makes PERFECT sense, they'll never do it.

I know a ton of GM players, like myself, that just gave up on GM because of all of the stupidity. In fact, I would probably even spend money on the game again if they did. As it is, I haven't bought ZP since October of 2012. So, think of all the money they're throwing away by being stupid. Not to mention, bringing back the people who made GM fun.
  • With this option many hackers will be kept away by GM rooms since most of.them dont buy zp so they wont have a supressed weapon
  • No, not having it separates the good GM players from the great.
  • I don't like it. The only reason there is no teamwork between GR is because it's a pub. Pubs typically are matches where not everyone is what you'd probably define as good or skilled. Pubs are fine the way they are. They are just for fun and individual experience. Truth be told, there is still no teamwork between silenced teams either. Don't be naive enough to think GR will have better teamwork just because they can shoot and spray inconsequently.