New patch?

I want to ask if anyone knows when is the new patch coming out... I am hanging out in Japanese CrossFire now because they released a new ZP weapon kinda like a shot gun Dx... I bought it and it's cool... They had a patch earlier than us... That's kinda stupid because they are many light-years in front of us xD. I am now bored of our CrossFire because nothing new really happens (except the glitches).

Comments

• Amen, I agree. But I don't play Crossfire Japan, so technically all i'm doing is ranking up, and having a blast... :)
  • Yeah, Metro & Desert Storm are getting boring...
  • AkProWarAkProWar Holy Knight
    yes next patch is coming next week for sure, zombie mode is to be expected in the yr 2011... lol idk

[i keep telling myself tomorrow for sure, its been 9 days]
  • GearThird wrote: »
    yes next patch is coming next week for sure, zombie mode is to be expected in the yr 2011... lol idk

Lol. Year 2011.
  • well its true in 2 years time!! why lol???
  • GearThird wrote: »

are you serious!?!?! next week! XDXD
  • who speak russian?????????
  • who speak russian?????????

umm random much?
  • TalkDirtyTalkDirty Knight-Errant
    how do u know its 2011?
  • i know there are alot of glitchs, but... well if u stay on one type of crossfire, and rank up, and get skill and get in a clan, like im on "pubstarz" i have massive fun, we all play togeather and have a laugh on vent, so i like crossfire alot, and ive been playing it ever since it came out, and i got many chars at high levels.

also helps i got M4A1 custom and the kriss :P so i love pewning :P
  • LOL I've said it before but I'm glad to say it again. I prefer Canada Crossfire over Japanese Crossfire. LOL for those people asking how he knows it is 2011 when it will be out. Ever heard of a Guess or what about the second part of the post the wish. OOOO but what a wish tomorrow will be it. :D no it won't. I'm just lying to myself. now we all gather and cry for one more night T_T
  • BlueAces wrote: »
    I want to ask if anyone knows when is the new patch coming out... I am hanging out in Japanese CrossFire now because they released a new ZP weapon kinda like a shot gun Dx... I bought it and it's cool... They had a patch earlier than us... That's kinda stupid because they are many light-years in front of us xD. I am now bored of our CrossFire because nothing new really happens (except the glitches).

lol if u c me on jap cf add me im Coruption
  • Wow 2 years? It's not hard to just import it..
  • im gonna say he was being sarcastic and exagerating to get on the GM's nervers who really dont even have a say in this they just moniter our posts and ban ppl lol.....if he's not being sarcastic ima join wolfteam lol it looks cool
  • We haven't even confirmed when a zombie mode is coming let alone whether or not we will even be bringing that to our version.

We also haven't confirmed when the next patch will be. We are very sorry for the delays though and realize there was a lot of new content that went in regularly before we moved to z8games. However don't worry we aren't stopping patching the game and intend on bringing new content and updates soon!
  • I honestly see no reason to not bring Biochemical Mode to this version, it actually puts quite a few of the guns people paint of as useless or noobish to good use, while at the same time the guns most commonly used, for example the AKs, most of the SP guns with the exception of the M4 variations, are pretty much useless in this mode.

Not even mentioning how much fun it is, you know, this is still a game, it's supposed to be fun, not all ''serious business'', although, I will agree it should still take a while since the maps do have a lot of glitches, some hard to abuse, some very easy to abuse, so much that it's become mandatory in Chinese CF to glitch into walls so you can avoid the zombies.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    We haven't even confirmed when a zombie mode is coming let alone whether or not we will even be bringing that to our version.

We also haven't confirmed when the next patch will be. We are very sorry for the delays though and realize there was a lot of new content that went in regularly before we moved to z8games. However don't worry we aren't stopping patching the game and intend on bringing new content and updates soon!

I can give you the voice sounds-headshot-damage-etc for zombies... They are in english...
  • U must relese the Zombie mode its so mutch fun and as they said u need diferent guns like the m60 wich pactickly no one uses in crossfire canada and bring on some new maps im and some new gp guns zp guns are enough for a while a melee weapon would be nice with combat axe damage but with no 1 hit kill tha would make the combat axe still more atractive but u would have a long time good melee wepon 2 buy sorry 4 the bad spelling
  • and i forgot a weapons exchange whre player can trade their guns would be awsome but i understand if that impossebul
  • how do you buy ZP in chinese crossfire
  • twins4545 wrote: »
    how do you buy ZP in chinese crossfire

You buy them lol
  • That is really |0|.
  • twins4545 wrote: »
    how do you buy ZP in chinese crossfire

Their real life currency is '"CF'' as far as I understood, disregarding the million question marks I see in Chinese Crossfire
  • Yeah, Metro & Desert Storm are getting boring...

yeah cause when u go walk to B site u get killed by the stupid snipers >.>
  • i just hope that the new patch will solve my "connectin has been delayed" problem, i start to be angry about this
  • Hey Saidin your gonna be losing peeps soon if nothing happens. Remember that we got Crossfire China, Japan and Canada so... if I were you be quick! lol
  • Guys, dream on, a patch isn't coming soon. I mean really, there have been no signifcant update, on improving the gameplay ever since Z8 took over CrossFire. Like really, is there a GM that can give a HINT when a new Patch will come. This is a waist of time playing with no new stuff, and a bunch of hackers.
  • I think there is no patch because they are all busy with tournament...
  • Delonder5 wrote: »
    I think there is no patch because they are all busy with tournament...

yeah z8 is just forgetting about making patches and deciding to sponsor gamecards and planning on tournaments which is really stupid.
  • moch_Dmoch_D Grand Duke
    i beleive no patch for at least 2 weeks. maybe more.. because of tourny.
This discussion has been closed.