AK-47 Legendary Dragon

i'd like to see an ak-47 with a skin like that
most of u might say this: we have already many AK variants!
yes thats true but we havent seen a dragon skinned AK in our version so far...
how about it then? ^_^

Comments

• Eh, maybe an AK-Scope legendary dragon?

AK47-Scope Legendary Dragon. I'd LOVE to have one of those.
  • ak scope has the best skin ingame
    so having more ak variant won't hurt
    +1
  • The only AK-47 I care for is a suppressed AK-47. Don't really care what skin it has or if it comes with a scope or not, as long as it has a suppressor.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    The only AK-47 I care for is a suppressed AK-47. Don't really care what skin it has or if it comes with a scope or not, as long as it has a suppressor.

That'd be way ...way oped... the silencer would add reduced recoil and everything...it might as well be another scar L...even more oped though.
    The only AK-47 I care for is a suppressed AK-47. Don't really care what skin it has or if it comes with a scope or not, as long as it has a suppressor.

I support.
  • Make it more fun!
    Legendary AK-47 Scope Surpressor with shotgun!
  • There is a reason that Ak won't be suppressed.... It's not gonna be balanced.
  • *cough* *cough* *cough*

Sure. Or something like it.. :]
  • That'd be way ...way oped... the silencer would add reduced recoil and everything...it might as well be another scar L...even more oped though.
    Yes, because adding a suppressor to a regular M4A1 also made it OP. Your logic is severely flawed.
  • That'd be way ...way oped... the silencer would add reduced recoil and everything...it might as well be another scar L...even more oped though.

Scar Light isn't OP in the first place. People just think that because other people say it...
  • 1nsomniac wrote: »
    Scar Light isn't OP in the first place. People just think that because other people say it...

They say that because it is extremely easy to use in comparison to the rest of the guns in this game.

An AK-47 suppressed, that's...that's just no, that'd be terrible, if anything a silencer would add recoil to the recoil it has no basically making it feel like as if you were shooting a broken xm8 or m4. The m4 silver, adv, custom crystal, custom, crystal, they can have the silencer, because the recoil isn't as bad as the AK-47, just like the AK-Knife(LM,Adv,Reg) due to the knife it's not like the regular AK-47 and it's burst, tapping, and spraying pattern are not similar to it either, i'd rather have the AK-Knife than an AK-Silencer anyway because a weapon that takes 3 shots to kill with a silencer, that's too much, the Scar Light would pale in comparison to it.

Although, we have many AK-Variants( I believe it's around 12-14) I would like to see the AK-Scope Legendary Dragon, it'd look pretty nice.
  • They say that because it is extremely easy to use in comparison to the rest of the guns in this game.

An AK-47 suppressed, that's...that's just no, that'd be terrible, if anything a silencer would add recoil to the recoil it has no basically making it feel like as if you were shooting a broken xm8 or m4. The m4 silver, adv, custom crystal, custom, crystal, they can have the silencer, because the recoil isn't as bad as the AK-47, just like the AK-Knife(LM,Adv,Reg) due to the knife it's not like the regular AK-47 and it's burst, tapping, and spraying pattern are not similar to it either, i'd rather have the AK-Knife than an AK-Silencer anyway because a weapon that takes 3 shots to kill with a silencer, that's too much, the Scar Light would pale in comparison to it.

Although, we have many AK-Variants( I believe it's around 12-14) I would like to see the AK-Scope Legendary Dragon, it'd look pretty nice.
    More flawed logic. There is no guaranty that the developers will add recoil just because they add a suppressor. The only thing a suppressor will do guarantied, is reduce sound. Everything is just your own assumptions.
    More flawed logic. There is no guarantee that the developers will add recoil just because they add a suppressor. The only thing a suppressor will do guaranteed, is reduce sound. Everything is just your own assumptions.

In many popular FPS games where they add silencers to the gun they have all come with added recoil, COD(every series), Battlefield, CS, other shooting games such as Metal Gear Solid, Socom, Rainbow Six, even if it's a slight recoil addition where you don't feel it as much and it's not a bother, they still add recoil, it's adding weight to the gun, and more weight that the Character has to manage so it still adds weight regardless due to the fact that a gun does not just fire willy nilly like as if it's some kind of water gun, if it's based on real life or somewhat similar, adding features creates different circumstances, also the developers added recoil to the m4-adv with it's silencer, which is why some people to this day still refer to it as the broken m4, custom crystal, crystal, and silver, all have added recoil, so based on the developers current path dealing with silencers and so forth, what makes you think they will just decide to go up and change it just for the AK, if that's the case they would have to re-adjust it for the m4 also, because it's about making the gun sets fair and if the AK-Silencer doesn't get added recoil than that's just crazy. It's "flawed" logic..ok, it's assumptions based off the current history of the developers and their choices on making the added features stats for the guns in this game.

Ak's are ment to be loud adding a suppresser would just take away from the ak
  • In many popular FPS games where they add silencers to the gun they have all come with added recoil, COD(every series), Battlefield, CS, other shooting games such as Metal Gear Solid, Socom, Rainbow Six, even if it's a slight recoil addition where you don't feel it as much and it's not a bother, they still add recoil, it's adding weight to the gun, and more weight that the Character has to manage so it still adds weight regardless due to the fact that a gun does not just fire willy nilly like as if it's some kind of water gun, if it's based on real life or somewhat similar, adding features creates different circumstances, also the developers added recoil to the m4-adv with it's silencer, which is why some people to this day still refer to it as the broken m4, custom crystal, crystal, and silver, all have added recoil, so based on the developers current path dealing with silencers and so forth, what makes you think they will just decide to go up and change it just for the AK, if that's the case they would have to re-adjust it for the m4 also, because it's about making the gun sets fair and if the AK-Silencer doesn't get added recoil than that's just crazy. It's "flawed" logic..ok, it's assumptions based off the current history of the developers and their choices on making the added features stats for the guns in this game.
    WALL-O-TEXT ALERT!

But in all seriousness. There is no point in trying to predict what developers will do to balance out the suppressor. Just because they chose to add recoil to an M4A1, does not mean they will do the same for an AK-47. For all we know they could choose to lower the damage or accuracy instead.
    Ak's are ment to be loud adding a suppresser would just take away from the ak
    That's one of the dumbest things ever written on this forum. No weapon in the history of weapons was EVER build to be loud. They were build to kill, PERIOD. Being loud is just something that comes with it. Something suppressors and subsonic ammunition were made for to solve.
    That's one of the dumbest things ever written on this forum. No weapon in the history of weapons was EVER build to be loud. They were build to kill, PERIOD. Being loud is just something that comes with it. Something suppressors and subsonic ammunition were made for to solve.
    Maybe they're not ment to be loud but most people connect a loud sound with the AK. Therefore taking away the loud sound would be like taking away one of the biggest traits of this gun.

I am whatsoever for a suppresed version of the AK.
  • Ak's are ment to be loud adding a suppresser would just take away from the ak

Frecklez wrote: »

Shots fired.... right there.
  • Dont see anything wrong with an ak 47 with a silencer and would help in ghost mode if you think its op go back to the ak 47 silencer frekelz made of a suggestion he made good coments why it would not be any way back to topic a ak 47 scope red dragon/legendary/royal would be nice to see
  • +1. it'd be way better than another goddamn m4 reskin. what we need to do is come up with a feature other than a scope/zoom, bayonet, or supressor.
  • +1 for what will possibly be the sexiest of AKs

frecklez for weapon developer lolol
  • Eh, maybe an AK-Scope legendary dragon?

+1,,,,,,,
  • i'd like to see an ak-47 with a skin like that
    most of u might say this: we have already many AK variants!
    yes thats true but we havent seen a dragon skinned AK in our version so far...
    how about it then? ^_^

nice idea
    +1
    WALL-O-TEXT ALERT!

But in all seriousness. There is no point in trying to predict what developers will do to balance out the suppressor. Just because they chose to add recoil to an M4A1, does not mean they will do the same for an AK-47. For all we know they could choose to lower the damage or accuracy instead.

I get what you're saying , but i just can't see it happen , don't know why , i just don't think those Korean guys would ever do it.