Earn money online doing surveys for ZP(18+)

I hope this doesn't get locked, as it's intended to be a better, less slave-labor wages alternative to the horrible surveys offered by the money hungry companies z8 allows to post.

The answer? Amazon Mechanical Turk (18+) (USA Only)
Google it, I won't post a link for the sake of a mod thinking I'm a scammer even though the site is run by amazon.. anyway, it's easy to earn 10-60 dollars a day that you can use to spend on zp, much easier and faster than the surveys here.

I won't get into how, but a good forum to start on is mturkforum restofurlhere starting with .c and ending with m. You can ask questions about how to earn more faster, and the better "surveys" and other tasks (aka HITs= Human Intelligent Tasks)

Again, this will only be increasing the profits of z8 immensely as you earn much more in a shorter amount of time, and even 10$ a day, in like an hour and a half, to spend on zp=300$ a month, is pretty good even if it's just 1 person.

A good video to watch to help you get started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=soox1C7cfo0#

Comments