Mini-game : Bulldog

Pretty simple game, that was introduced to me by Monksta.
Map : Columbia, underground forbidden.

Rules

Weapons : Only knifes and smokes. Note : BL players can't use their knives.

Goal :
-The BL team's goal is to go to the GR's spawn, without getting hit by a GR player. Once one BL player reaches the spawn, the BL team wins and the GR players have to let themselves get killed.
-The GR team has to prevent the BL players from reaching their spawn (obviously :rolleyes:. A single slash is enough to eliminate the player, who should stop moving and let himself get killed (tool has trouble with that rule :p)

For obvious reasons, having an even number of players is required, to balance the game, however, if you don't have an even number of players, the extra guy goes in BL and stays in the BL spawn until one of them is eliminated by a GR, he can then proceed to run towards the GR spawn.

A little insight and tips
This is a team-based game, in which strategies as BL players is necessary in order to have a chance to win. In a 1v1, winning is pretty much impossible, unless the GR player makes a huge mistake.
I recommend being on 2 different TS/vent/Mumble channels (1 per team), so that you can announce who's out, strats, etc...
It's a great game, already very funny in 2v2.

I recorded part of our games with Monksta, IronAvenger and tool. I'll upload the video when I have time to.

Comments