maybe it's a time

to create a department of ingame moderators?
they must patrol the game, detect the hackers and set to them a temporary ban per 1 day. And kick that noobs from the game. When, they must create a report about hackers and Z8Games team must watch it on a priority basis. When the hack is approved, the hackers accounts must be deleted from the game without restore in a future.

Comments

• Those people who will be in such a group already send in multiple hack reports in = perm ban.

Not even moderators have those powers.. Or am I wrong?
  • ElseHD wrote: »
    Those people who will be in such a group already send in multiple hack reports in = perm ban.

I think just the support and gm can ban perma ...
  • ElseHD wrote: »
    Those people who will be in such a group already send in multiple hack reports in = perm ban.

nope.
    now we have a Z8Games teammates, who watch our reports and make a decision about hackers. They works offline. What does it mean?
    For example: the match is started, when we can detect 1 or several hackers (from the start, or they are join to the game later). What we will doing? We will try to kick them by vote system. Sometimes, lazy gamers, morons or just friends of that hackers block the voting and when we create report and send replay - the game is ended. Hackers get a advantage, good players lose. If ingame moderator can remove hacker in a battle, many good gamers say to him only thankfulness.
  • Our moderators are not good enough for this and they also don't have the time for this.
  • ye it become i noise thing so we should report all this noobs
  • I think just the support and gm can ban perma ...

yup. But the ingame moderators can clear the game online. I think, what the guys from Z8Games Support and GM's can't works all time without private life. And now hackers play publicly, without hiding. They proud, what they are a "smart guys", they call himself "pro gamers" and don't scared about punishment. That's situation is wrong.
    Our moderators are not good enough for this and they also don't have the time for this.

i say about NEW department. A group of freelancers, who get reward for that work ingame (ZP, guns etc., but NOT REAL MONEY). That group must be created and managed by GM (for example, directly by [GM]Saidin).
  • Do you know what would really happen?

Someone will shot you and you will insult him, you get permanent ban for insulting. And don't tell me that you don't insult other players, when I asked for a autoban for people who swear everybody was against it because they all said that they swear a lot.

But beside that, sometimes even Moderators can't tell if someone is hacking or not.

brodiki1 wrote: »
    i say about NEW department. A group of freelancers, who get reward for that work ingame (ZP, guns etc., but NOT REAL MONEY). That group must be created and managed by GM (for example, directly by [GM]Saidin).

Why would those new players be any better then our current moderators? Saidin and the Moderators searched really long for good moderators and all they could find are a bunch of losers. Why should it be any different with the new group that watches for hacks?
  • Do you know what would really happen?

Someone will shot you and you will insult him, you get permanent ban for insulting. And don't tell me that you don't insult other players, when I asked for a autoban for people who swear everybody was against it because they all said that they swear a lot.

But beside that, sometimes even Moderators can't tell if someone is hacking or not.

i tell NOT about insulting. I tell about ugly hackers, who play without any scare. i want to change that situation. if X-Trap can't help us to prevent the presents of hackers, let the honorable players do it. I think, GM Saidin can find a good and smart solution of that problem.
    Why would those new players be any better then our current moderators? Saidin and the Moderators searched really long for good moderators and all they could find are a bunch of losers. Why should it be any different with the new group that watches for hacks?

i repeat, i tell about NEW moderators. INGAME moderators. They don't have any privileges at Z8Games forum. They don't need to moderate forum. They must have ONLY one task: play different games and remove hackers from the game, if that hackers is detected (sometimes it's a hard to doing in game, so - that's a work for Z8Games Support team).
  • brodiki1 wrote: »
    i tell NOT about insulting. I tell about ugly hackers, who play without any scare. i want to change that situation. if X-Trap can't help us to prevent the presents of hackers, let the honorable players do it. I think, GM Saidin can find a good and smart solution of that problem.

Yes but insulting is against the rules too and if you give people the power to ban others they might do that too.
  • LOL, new department? Like Z8games is really going to splurge money from their wallets for this.
  • bssmusic wrote: »
    LOL, new department? Like Z8games is really going to splurge money from their wallets for this.

please, read my suggestion MORE carefully... I repeat, NO REAL MONEY as a reward for that work. ZP, ZP crates, temp. or perm. guns, items, skins... but NOT A MONEY. Do you understand me?
    please, read my suggestion MORE carefully... I repeat, NO REAL MONEY as a reward for that work. ZP, ZP crates, temp. or perm. guns, items, skins... but NOT A MONEY. Do you understand me?

LOL, and hopefully you understand me, that it's obvious that Z8games is not going to be paying these player moderators with real money, but the fact that z8games has to hire extra staff to keep these player moderators under control and in line, or to increase the hours a z8games staff has to work, which requires MONEY.
  • 1 year ago i created that topic. And i up it and ask direct to [GM]Saidin as one, who is responsible for current situation with TOTAL cheating in CFNA now - maybe it's a time to review my suggestion again?

PS Dear Saidin, please read my report #PVK-944-16649 in Support system. I meet the cheaters like that TOO OFTEN last time. And, as you know, we can't save replays in ZM...
    1 year ago i created that topic. And i up it and ask direct to [GM]Saidin as one, who is responsible for current situation with TOTAL cheating in CFNA now - maybe it's a time to review my suggestion again?

PS Dear Saidin, please read my report #PVK-944-16649 in Support system. I meet the cheaters like that TOO OFTEN last time. And, as you know, we can't save replays in ZM...
    He's not responsible for that...
    You're making it seem as if he lets people hack in the game on purpose.
    1 year ago i created that topic. And i up it and ask direct to [GM]Saidin as one, who is responsible for current situation with TOTAL cheating in CFNA now - maybe it's a time to review my suggestion again?

Yeah, you know better to not necropost threads. If you want to revive a suggestion topic or a discussion, recreate the thread.

Seemingly, you're requesting a review on your report. The request should not be made here. Contact Saidin through private messages or submit tickets to support.

Don't see this happening anytime soon. Because it's going to take huge steps if there are going to be in-game "moderators". As for the current hacking situation, I can only tell you as much as the fact that there are things being done. Hackers won't be completely removed overnight, just saying.
This discussion has been closed.