Guess

Comments

• Stating the rules in an argument isn't minimodding.
    yes it is.
    If your path to enlightenment is me telling you the rules, so be it.
    what does this even mean? prime example of you posting nonsensical **** to make you sound smarter
    If posting that you've got something in the "competitive" section is ontopic then I might as well make a post about every single thing I get.

Hi guys i got a lemonaid

Hi guys i got a new mouse

Hi guys i got a new keyboard

Hi guys i got some cups for my house

Hi guys i had some steak at dinner today

dag logic;
    Whatever you get, post it on the competitive forum as it is completely the proper section.
    this is in the competitive section presumably because it's a followup to thread he posted earlier. he wanted input from competitive players on how better gaming gear would improve his play. he's flaunting his gaming gear which will improve his play. it's related to crossfire, so it doesn't go in off topic.

but whether or not this is in the right section doesn't even matter.

why do you care if the post is in the right section or not?
  • mx9lj.jpg
    dagdemoN wrote: »
    what does this even mean? prime example of you posting nonsensical **** to make you sound smarter
    I'll dumb it down for you;

If I have to teach you the rules through posts/arguments then so be it.
    this is in the competitive section presumably because it's a followup to thread he posted earlier. he wanted input from competitive players on how better gaming gear would improve his play. he's flaunting his gaming gear which will improve his play. it's related to crossfire, so it doesn't go in off topic.

UJoEq.png
    I do not see any input request in this thread, All i see is excessive use of exclamation marks.
    Apparently it did matter a few moments ago when you were trying to argue it was the correct section.
    why do you care if the post is in the right section or not?
    As I have stated many times before, I do not care.

I put the effort into making people like you understand that this isn't the proper place to post things that you believe are an accomplishment/achievement or important. (which they are not, people get new things every day that could or could not increase the performance of their gameplay but do you see them making posts about it? Nope.)

I don't see why you bother to reply, with every one of your posts you make yourself look like a complete buffoon by saying things like
    "oh u say dis to make yourself look smarter"

Just because you have terrible comprehension and can't understand what the word enlightenment means doesn't mean you go post "OMG Y U POST THESE THINGS TO ACT SMART L0L"

"ur long posts are stoopid man"

"this is the correct section, later accepts that it isn't and then asks questions that have been answered already"
  • fun fact: im getting drunk as fck tommaro while you virgins argue over weather or not this post is competitive or some shiit

get out kids.. your arguements are both rather pointless and it can be taken somewhere eles.
  • bLackOOOut wrote: »
    tommaro
    bLackOOOut wrote: »
    weather
    arguements
    eles.

We've got a genius over here, better listen up.
  • fLOGIC wrote: »
    We've got a genius over here, better listen up.

You know, i was going to type about that moron but you did the job well, please continue.
  • I do not see any input request in this thread, All i see is excessive use of exclamation marks.

reread what i said
    As I have stated many times before, I do not care.

if you didn't care you wouldn't have made your first post
    "this is the correct section, later accepts that it isn't and then asks questions that have been answered already"

please direct me to where i accepted it wasn't, it's clearly in the right section

didn't bother replying to any other parts of your post because you've posted the same thing about 10 times. you're so hung up on irrelevant parts of my posts and you're ignoring the reason why you started this argument.
  • dagdemoN wrote: »
    reread what i said
    If he made a thread previously, then he should have made his current post in there instead of an entirely new thread (mods hate this too, go ahead and ask)
    if you didn't care you wouldn't have made your first post
    If you have to care to post in a thread, that means you have cared about 774 threads.
    please direct me to where i accepted it wasn't, it's clearly in the right section
    didn't bother replying to any other parts of your post because you've posted the same thing about 10 times. you're so hung up on irrelevant parts of my posts and you're ignoring the reason why you started this argument.

It takes 10 times for you to get it through your thick 5th grader skull.

You even admit your posts contain irrelevant content, atleast you accept your own ignorance.

If you think you are so right, ask a moderator and get back with me instead of stating opinions on how it is in the right section due to human nature.
    If he made a thread previously, then he should have made his current post in there instead of an entirely new thread (mods hate this too, go ahead and ask)

If you have to care to post in a thread, that means you have cared about 774 threads.

It takes 10 times for you to get it through your thick 5th grader skull.

You even admit your posts contain irrelevant content, atleast you accept your own ignorance.

If you think you are so right, ask a moderator and get back with me instead of stating opinions on how it is in the right section due to human nature.
    '

You're such a nerd fgjon
  • Phenatik wrote: »
    '

You're such a nerd fgjon

About time you replied.

Next time ask from a more knowledgeable source.
    About time you replied.

Next time ask from a more knowledgeable source.

Sorry i don't sit there refreshing a thread like you. Maybe you should stop hiding behind an alt like a insecure little nerd.

you care that he posted in the wrong section because you told him to not post in the wrong section

let me give you an analogy - let's say i was at a concert and saw a person smoking a blunt. if his smoking didn't affect me, and if i didn't care that he was smoking, i would not tell him to stop.

if i felt his smoking was affecting me, i would care that he's smoking - i would ask him to stop.

now, for this situation, let's just say he posted in the incorrect section. he's breaking the rules. you care that he's breaking the rules. you're simply a kissass - he's breaking a rule that doesn't hurt anyone, and doesn't affect you, yet you're being a ****.

now that we have all that cleared up, let me reiterate what i originally said - you're being a jerk for antagonizing someone when they have done nothing to do. you're being a loser who has to berate and belittle someone just to make yourself feel like you're worth something. you're a random who talks **** with nothing to back it up. grow up and get good or leave the forums.

i'm not replying to any more of your posts in this thread. thanks for entertaining me.
  • Phenatik wrote: »
    Sorry i don't sit there refreshing a thread like you. Maybe you should stop hiding behind an alt like a insecure little nerd.

Suppose not, instead you were trying to figure out who I am by doing terrible 'detective work'
  • LB_Dirty wrote: »
    I can still own you with my 5fps

It's amazing because you're awful even in clan server
    you care that he posted in the wrong section because you told him to not post in the wrong section
    Telling someone not to do something means you care, right. Your logic is that of a 3 year old. APPLE FALL FROM TREE IT MUST BREAK!
    let me give you an analogy - let's say i was at a concert and saw a person smoking a blunt. if his smoking didn't affect me, and if i didn't care that he was smoking, i would not tell him to stop.

if i felt his smoking was affecting me, i would care that he's smoking - i would ask him to stop.
    The argument was never over if it was affecting you or not, great analogy man.
    now, for this situation, let's just say he posted in the incorrect section. he's breaking the rules. you care that he's breaking the rules. you're simply a kissass - he's breaking a rule that doesn't hurt anyone, and doesn't affect you, yet you're being a ****.

Yes it does affect me, I don't prefer seeing ******ed threads when I go on the forums. (this being the prime example, others like LOL LOOK AT CK, IM DRUNK GUYS -BLACKOUT)
    now that we have all that cleared up, let me reiterate what i originally said - you're being a jerk for antagonizing someone when they have done nothing to do. you're being a loser who has to berate and belittle someone just to make yourself feel like you're worth something. you're a random who talks **** with nothing to back it up. grow up and get good or leave the forums.
    Not really antagonizing since he never really replied and knows he's wrong.

I'm being a jerk for stating the rules and making points in arguments against you.

I get no self esteem boost off of making points and giving lectures with enthusiasm and aggression (required) of how you should post in the right section.
    i'm not replying to any more of your posts in this thread. thanks for entertaining me.
    I don't like quitters, get your ass back in here.
  • i lied, i actually had a good hearty laugh looking at your post, so i might as well respond
    Telling someone not to do something means you care, right. Your logic is that of a 3 year old. APPLE FALL FROM TREE IT MUST BREAK!

no comment. i don't even understand what you're trying to say.
    The argument was never over if it was affecting you or not, great analogy man.

more incoherency.
    Yes it does affect me, I don't like seeing ******ed threads when I go on the forums. (this being the prime example, others like LOL LOOK AT CK, IM DRUNK GUYS -BLACKOUT)

thought you said you didn't care
    Not really antagonizing since he never really replied and knows he's wrong.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/antagonize
    i lied, i actually had a good hearty laugh looking at your post, so i might as well respond
    no comment. i don't even understand what you're trying to say.
    And I thought your comprehension level could go no lower.
    more incoherency.
    You made an analogy that had nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

thought you said you didn't care
    Now if something affects someone it means they care.

You really are a golden child aren't you.

Even if i was attempting to antagonize then it would be different than actually doing it unless you are admitting I was successful at unintentionally antagonizing him.
  • Damn, stf.u for 10 seconds and realize that everything you (fLogic) has posted is ironic in itself.

If you don't understand that, then I really can't help you.

But I digress, it is amusing to see a bunch of nerds argue it out over semantics and pointless statements.
  • damn, stf.u for 10 seconds and realize that everything you (flogic) has posted is ironic in itself.
    FINALLY.................

A man who understands!

Where have you been my entire life?!
  • I still don't see how this is in the wrong section in the first place.

It's clearly stated that it's a gaming monitor, and it obviously affects your game competitively. If I got a new monitor, which had 120hz instead of 75hz, it would definitely affect my gameplay by a tiny, but maybe not noticeable, bit. It would even apply more if I got a new mouse, or maybe a bit if I got a new mouse pad (depending on the current condition of my mouse pad). If it was a lemonade or something completely unrelated, then yes it would belong to another section.

I don't see why you have to reply to the thread in the first place, it only starts an unnecessary argument. Also, please stop being a grammar Nazi (although blackout does need to improve on his English but you can't assume if someone has English as their mother tongue). Anyway, I hope you all be more productive with your time. On the contrary, arguing about random stuff on occasion will definitely improve your English skills, which is the only upside I can think of at this point. This will be my last post on this topic (discussing nonsense at least), you can mock me or twist my words, but I'm pretty sure I was unbiased for the most part.

As for wisdom, I hope you enjoy your monitor! Looks kinda expensive, I bought mine for $130 but yeah I only max out to 75hz and it's 21 inches.
  • my crt has 100 HZ and it was like free, congratz...
  • oh, now that i know it's some brown kid who's awful at this game.. my feelings are no longer hurt... and i think my point got across very clear jon. you're a virgin, beaner, nerd, and not even good at anything you do online.

you seem like one of thoes guys who's going to be going to university for an arts degree

no pickles on my bigmac pls jon!

(post about how im going to be unsuccessful because i cant even spell it jon, i dare you to)
    oh, now that i know it's some brown kid who's awful at this game.. my feelings are no longer hurt... and i think my point got across very clear jon. you're a virgin, beaner, nerd, and not even good at anything you do online.

you seem like one of thoes guys who's going to be going to university for an arts degree

(post about how im going to be unsuccessful because i cant even spell it jon, i dare you to)

1) Not brown
    2) Not a beaner
    3) Not a virgin
    4) Not Jon
    5) No bigmacs for you

EDIT: You think I'm Jon from [!]nstinct, LOL.

That now adds to the list of who people think I am;
    Exhale
    FGJon
    Jon from [!]nstinct

Keep on guessing.
    oh, now that i know it's some brown kid who's awful at this game.. my feelings are no longer hurt... and i think my point got across very clear jon. you're a virgin, beaner, nerd, and not even good at anything you do online.

But it's funny because I wouldn't put it past someone who has an arts degree to achieve more than you in every way, shape and form in life.
    Stating the rules in an argument isn't minimodding.

If your path to enlightenment is me telling you the rules, so be it.

If posting that you've got something in the "competitive" section is ontopic then I might as well make a post about every single thing I get.

Hi guys i got lemonaid

Hi guys i got a new mouse

Hi guys i got a new keyboard

Hi guys i got some cups for my house

Hi guys i had some steak at dinner today

dag logic;
    Whatever you get, post it on the competitive forum as it is completely the proper section.

Furthermore, my posts are longer because I address all of your brainless 'points' (if you can even call them that)

>OMG POSTS IS LONG
    >DIS GUY THINKS HES COOL L0L
    >MAKE A POST ABOUT HOW LONG THEY ARE

I edit because when I look at you I get inspiration to write more.

Is this not a gaming monitor made for competitive gameplay?

If it is and I am right please stop posting on my thread.
  • Hi_iQ wrote: »
    Is this not a gaming monitor made for competitive gameplay?

If it is and I am right please stop posting on my thread.

Because it's a gaming monitor you reserve the right to post about in the wrong section? makes perfect sense.

You act as if the monitor only works with CrossFire, though it may increase performance in many games are you going to go post on a CSS forum and say hi guys i got a new monitor? no..

I'll continue to post until you realize that this isn't the right section/forum/place to document everything you get or achieve in life.
    Because it's a gaming monitor you reserve the right to post about in the wrong section? makes perfect sense.

You act as if the monitor only works with CrossFire, though it may increase performance in many games are you going to go the CSS forum and say hi guys i got a new monitor? no..

I'll continue to post until you realize that this isn't the right section/forum/place to document everything you get or achieve in life.

It is in the right section. That's why it's here. You know why don't you try removing it..... (waiting).............. (waiting).............
  • Hi_iQ wrote: »
    It is in the right section. That's why it's here. You know why don't you try removing it..... (waiting).............. (waiting).............

Please, explain how you feel it is the right section to post "LOOK WHAT I GOT TODAY <monitor link>" on the competitive CrossFire forum.

Are you going to be doing this with everything?

Get something new, make threads about it.
  • Even if i was attempting to antagonize then it would be different than actually doing it unless you are admitting I was successful at unintentionally antagonizing him.

Jackie-chan-meme.jpg