Would these headphones be good in GM&SD?

Comments

• ValidUnfValidUnf Holy Knight
    There Made For Music. So Good Sound Quality but other features of gaming headsets may not be found in these.
  • Why get those when you can get better quality headphones for half the price.

+1.

Never tried Beats headphones personally, but from comments all over the internet I hear they are simply overpriced for the quality they offer.

Sennheiser is apparently quite good, but I don't think they are best for gaming.

Overall no, you can get much better headphones in that price range.
  • LG_SLICKLG_SLICK Knight-Errant
    I have tried Beats Solo, Studio and Pro. They are quite amazing when listening to music but for gaming, I would rather go with $2 earphones than Beats as it is extremely annoying when you use it in-game.

I suggest:
    Turtle Beach XP500, PX5 or z6A or
    Astro A50.
  • iSoSneaky wrote: »

Lol Beats..............

This game doesnt support any decent gaming headset.... typical stereo sound

Just use normal headphones for this game.
  • TCLQwertyTCLQwerty Holy Mage
    Iv had friend who use those for Gm.. and they are pretty good for gm. But its ment for music though aha.
  • 2ADL2ADL Holy Mage
    lol i like dr dre and all

but those headphones are ripoffs
  • Headphones are good, but I still think any earphones, earbuds, or headphones are fine. I use $20 earphones and it's decent, sometimes I use my sis's $50 headphones still decent, they were just about the same.
  • Use turtle Beaches, there are some great cheap ones on Amazon.
  • Beats suck donkey balls.
  • More expensive headphones are not better for gaming. You might have a better quality but that wont change a damn thing. It's the same sound with higher quality but it's not any louder.

But beside that, beats by dre headphones are crap.
  • SADMUMUSADMUMU Apprentice
    Use your cheap $5 ipod earphones and you hear everything. SAY WORDDD.

P.S Check out audio technica.
    How about the ones I want to buy?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004W1EXYC/
  • those beats by dre headphones are bad, they are made for rich people that don't know sh*t about technologies. You can try it yourself, go to a real hifi shop and ask them.

If you really want some good headphones then buy some Sennheiser headphones or buy Bose headphones, they are good.
  • ]G[hostt]G[hostt Holy Mage
    Any headphones will do for GM/SnD.
    Turtle beach sucks :/
    <- Got them by mistake.
  • Sennheiser exists since 1945 and they make one of the best hifi products. You probably never heard of them but not because they are bad, you never heard of them because they only made professional products for DJs or music studios and producers.

They are doing this job since a long time and they know how this works.
  • DemoniiteDemoniite Royal Vizier
    All you need for this game is a relatively loud headset, that's all.
  • Been using these for a year and can obliterate in any match, regardless of BD.
    Excellent bass, very loud, extremely sturdy, these will last you longer anything you've ever had before.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2XL-Shakedown-Ear-Headphones-Skullcandy-Multiple-Colors-/320900216596?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item76c2206037
  • ' wrote:
    Misterio;3080473']Any headphones will do for GM/SnD.
    Turtle beach sucks :/
    <- Got them by mistake.

How...? O_o. It's like...I can't go too loud otherwise some dude with an AK will kill my ears, or too quiet otherwise I will miss the breath downers.

If it's due to the buzzing, you'll get used to it.
  • So you're saying that a middle spot where you can hear ghosts and still manage to save your ears from AK sprayers doesn't exist?
    I can tell you that you're wrong, as I have been using Turtlebeach Z2's for a month now without any problems with the sound.
    Too bad I have to get a replacement after breaking the headband, so now I'm settling down with my 2XL Skullcandies again, which mind you, still works perfectly even after a year of absolute soul-crushing wear 'n tear.
    How...? O_o. It's like...I can't go too loud otherwise some dude with an AK will kill my ears, or too quiet otherwise I will miss the breath downers.

If it's due to the buzzing, you'll get used to it.

the buzzing is annoying :/ , I play with 20% volume to avoid hearing it.
    Do you know how to get rid of it?
  • ' wrote:
    Misterio;3080520']the buzzing is annoying :/ , I play with 20% volume to avoid hearing it.
    Do you know how to get rid of it?

Post the model that you're using and I can help you out.
    Skylan35 wrote: »
    Post the model that you're using and I can help you out.

This?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005DQG0BO
  • ' wrote:

This is a problem with the power cable, but I think I can help out.
    -Unplug the headphone
    -Turn off computer and unplug everything
    -Plug the headphones in the computer
    -Turn it back on

Oh yes and if that does not work, use a USB charger to power your headphones. The buzzing noise is generated from the circuit board having to supply enough power to power the headphones.
    YLL-609A-unit.jpg
  • EvoX21EvoX21 Knight-Errant
    gaming headsets is what your looking for gm, i needed an EQ to pinpoint with my dre beats solo, they really are gerat headphones but i suggest you buy them from beatsbydre.com
    Skylan35 wrote: »
    This is a problem with the power cable, but I think I can help out.
    -Unplug the headphone
    -Turn off computer and unplug everything
    -Plug the headphones in the computer
    -Turn it back on

Oh yes and if that does not work, use a USB charger
    YLL-609A-unit.jpg

Mine has a USB plug not a power cable.., I'm guessing its cause I have my soundcard's USB plugged in right next to it.
    My laptop doesn't have that many USB ports.
  • Yes, plug your X12's USB into the USB charger, and plug the 3.5mm jacks into your external sound card.
  • iSoSneaky wrote: »

What is with you people? lol This is Cross Fire were talking about here... Ha, I just went to wally world and bought a $15 - $20 pair. Cheap and will give just about the same experience as those overpriced things. Its CF people..
  • Sure, jump on the bandwagon.