Sound Equalizer > Expensive Headset!!!

Comments

• You can't even put the '$' in the right place.

and "your" still here... :\
  • ALBOPR1DE wrote: »
    a hefty fee of 10$ dont let the door hit you on your way out

I never said I was leaving the thread, someone has to make sure the vast amount of morons that Z8 Games tends to draw don't fall for something as ridiculous as this.
    ALBOPR1DE wrote: »

You're**
    I never said I was leaving the thread, someone has to make sure the vast amount of morons that Z8 Games tends to draw don't fall for something as ridiculous as this.

My words came right out of his mouth.
  • yup albo seems real intelligent.... he is so amazing that he can not even press the edit button instead of double posting and then calls other people post farmers..... just leave.
  • yup albo seems real intelligent.... he is so amazing that he can not even press the edit button instead of double posting and then calls other people post farmers..... just leave.

Well said sexy.
  • My words came right out of his mouth.

Now don’t you dare call me unintelligent when your arrogance consumes your ability to understand what an annoyance you are and what level of pity I have for people like who have such a large ego on the world wide web but have absolutely no contact with the outside world, congratulations you have been playing this game for who knows how long and all you have to show for it is a rank and some guns, I know people like you, I see them every day and I feel bad for them for it is the current world we live in that did this to them, their anti-social attitudes keep them from making friends and from living a life the way they’re supposed to.
    My advice to you is to get a job, go out, meet people and stop spending your life behind a screen.
    Now don’t you dare call me unintelligent when your arrogance consumes your ability to understand what an annoyance you are and what level of pity I have for people like who have such a large ego on the world wide web but have absolutely no contact with the outside world, congratulations you have been playing this game for who knows how long and all you have to show for it is a rank and some guns, I know people like you, I see them every day and I feel bad for them for it is the current world we live in that did this to them, their anti-social attitudes keep them from making friends and from living a life the way they’re supposed to.
    My advice to you is to get a job, go out, meet people and stop spending your life behind a screen.

Congratulations, you just won the award for the worlds most unintelligent run-on sentence. No, you do not get a cookie, because that's not something to be proud of.

Actually I have a life, I have many friend's that aren't made behind a screen. I'm 14, so a job isn't quite possible. I go out every Friday and Saturday with friends, and as far as an ego... I only use it to troll morons like you. If you think that's anti-social, then please sir... tell me more about your "intelligence."

I feel bad for you. You're being trolled by a variety of people because of a few moronic posts you've made. Good bye, and good day.
  • Congratulations, you just won the award for the worlds most unintelligent run-on sentence. No, you do not get a cookie, because that's not something to be proud of.

Run on sentences, learned about them in the second quarter of the eighth grade. Had a great nap yet it still doesnt bother me.

Very funny how you ignored the point I clearly made and went on criticizing my grammar.
    Run on sentences, learned about them in the second quarter of the eighth grade. Had a great nap yet it still doesnt bother me.

Very funny how you ignored the point I clearly made and went on criticizing my grammar.

No point was made, you simply rambled on about how people get egotistical on the internet. You can't really blame us when we have to put up with ignorance such as yours all day.
  • No point was made, you simply rambled on about how people get egotistical on the internet. You can't really blame us when we have to put up with ignorance such as yours all day.

Nuff said, yet again.
  • Actually I have a life, I have many friend's that aren't made behind a screen. I'm 14, so a job isn't quite possible. I go out every Friday and Saturday with friends, and as far as an ego... I only use it to troll morons like you. If you think that's anti-social, then please sir... tell me more about your "intelligence."

I feel bad for you. You're being trolled by a variety of people because of a few moronic posts you've made. Good bye, and good day.

Trolling doesn't affect me for I am not dedicated to the internet or to this game, it is fun to play after a long day of work but I am simply a player who was trying to find a simple person who has a life to wake up to everyday, i can asure you I have not found that person, and I am glad you made the decision to leave, dont let this post call you back here, I can assure you I DO NOT want to read anymore of your ignorant comments.
    No point was made, you simply rambled on about how people get egotistical on the internet. You can't really blame us when we have to put up with ignorance such as yours all day.

I have to put up with more ignorant people then you can imagine, whatever alpha server may seem to you it is not as bad as uk4, in uk4 their are turks and egyptians who have obviously changed their I.P. adresses to play this game and they are destrying the very idea of the game, i also have to deal with ignorant people like you who just cant refrain fro posting on every thread that has a title attractive enough to click on, I am sorry for you because it is obvious you do not have many friends outside of this game...

Continue your trolling, its quite entertaining to have someone like you trying to insult me.
    Trolling doesn't affect me for I am not dedicated to the internet or to this game, it is fun to play after a long day of work but I am simply a player who was trying to find a simple person who has a life to wake up to everyday, i can asure you I have not found that person, and I am glad you made the decision to leave, dont let this post call you back here, I can assure you I DO NOT want to read anymore of your ignorant comments.

I have to put up with more ignorant people then you can imagine, whatever alpha server may seem to you it is not as bad as uk4, in uk4 their are turks and egyptians who have obviously changed their I.P. adresses to play this game and they are destrying the very idea of the game, i also have to deal with ignorant people like you who just cant refrain fro posting on every thread that has a title attractive enough to click on, I am sorry for you because it is obvious you do not have many friends outside of this game...

Continue your trolling, its quite entertaining to have someone like you trying to insult me.

Run on sentences once again. Do you think I care about what you have to put up with in-game? Ignorance can only show so much on the internet, but I must say you broke the record of what I thought could be expressed through mere text. Oh, thought I'd edit this in instead of making another post. I'm not trolling or insulting you, simply stating observational facts.
  • Run on sentences once again. Do you think I care about what you have to put up with in-game? Ignorance can only show so much on the internet, but I must say you broke the record of what I thought could be expressed through mere text.

Well said, my good sir.
  • Run on sentences once again. Do you think I care about what you have to put up with in-game? Ignorance can only show so much on the internet, but I must say you broke the record of what I thought could be expressed through mere text.

and once again this moron dodges, he dodges but its obvious its affecting you keep correcting my bro go ahead hers one with many many mistakes correct all of it while i laugh at your boring life, nobody cares what you ahve to say you dont want an eq settings the leave... your an annoyance, a pest no more intelligent then a child who doesnt listen, keep at it, i hope this post has enough mistakes to occupy you for another hour because its just another hour wasted, look at you spending your life on here... lol you call me ignorant??? compare yourself to other people your age living in different parts of the world and consider your reasoning one more time, your nothing... just another spec of dust on earth even if you had an IQ of 210, thats the highest IQ in the world and nobody knows about it... how special or smart do you feel now bud... stay away from the internet for 48 hours and yuo will have more respect from me than i have ever given to antoher person on earth
    and once again this moron dodges, he dodges but its obvious its affecting you keep correcting my bro go ahead hers one with many many mistakes correct all of it while i laugh at your boring life, nobody cares what you ahve to say you dont want an eq settings the leave... your an annoyance, a pest no more intelligent then a child who doesnt listen, keep at it, i hope this post has enough mistakes to occupy you for another hour because its just another hour wasted, look at you spending your life on here... lol you call me ignorant??? compare yourself to other people your age living in different parts of the world and consider your reasoning one more time, your nothing... just another spec of dust on earth even if you had an IQ of 210, thats the highest IQ in the world and nobody knows about it... how special or smart do you feel now bud... stay away from the internet for 48 hours and yuo will have more respect from me than i have ever given to antoher person on earth

#TeamRapid © 2012
    Preventing people from wasting money on moronic stuff like this.
  • Well said, my good sir.

and you... omg, keep following his posts, keep em coming bro its not getting anybody anywhere, dont mind my double post it wont compare to how pointless your posts are, youve been playing this game long enough to level to saff sergeant... that means that you have spent more time on the forums then in the game...
    and you... omg, keep following his posts, keep em coming bro its not getting anybody anywhere, dont mind my double post it wont compare to how pointless your posts are, youve been playing this game long enough to level to saff sergeant... that means that you have spent more time on the forums then in the game...

Obviously you think I spend more time on these forums then Cross Fire, so....

My accounts:

http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=12608438
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=14047268
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=15411234

Seeing as how you blatantly insult me in this little run-on sentence, allow me to correct the many mistakes you've made about me in this.

1: You assume that my life is boring, and that no one cares about what I have to say even though people have come here and agreed with me already.
    2: You assume that I'm 'no more intelligent then a child' yet I know the difference in when to use 'than' and 'then', and have proven in this very thread several times that my intelligence far exceeds your own.
    3: The amount of grammatical errors in this, and any post you've made, would only be enough to occupy me for a few moments if I bothered to correct them.
    4: Yes, I do call you ignorant. I'll compare myself against people my age all over the world and I don't see how I'm nothing, perhaps that one is just your own ignorance talking again.
    5: Did you have to Google the world's highest IQ? It's German polymath Johann Von Goethe.
    6: I've spent weeks at a time away from the computer and all internet access, I see no way it would teach me to 'respect' someone as ignorant as yourself.

On a semi-related note, I would like to state that it's people like who force me into the misanthropic existentialist ideology that I focus on.

• does that make things better? you have 3 decent leveled accounts, your have more respect if you said u farmed them up, this just shows how much of a life you have... and i especially like the 2 with no honoroble ribbons, z8 does make mistakes but in 2 accounts? idk about that
    does that make things better? you have 3 decent leveled accounts, your have more respect if you said u farmed them up, this just shows how much of a life you have... and i especially like the 2 with no honoroble ribbons, z8 does make mistakes but in 2 accounts? idk about that

Seeing as how, they were banned for giving the accounts away to some idiot, mmkay?
    I have decent leveled accounts, and still have a life to go out to whenever.

edit:

Look who's talking.
  • Obviously you think I spend more time on these forums then Cross Fire, so....

My accounts:
    (Le Links)
    IMHO The forums is much more fun than CrossFire. There's more people that are gullible to being trolled and there's not really much enforcement on it.
    Just Sayin'. :3
  • Seeing as how you blatantly insult me in this little run-on sentence, allow me to correct the many mistakes you've made about me in this.

1: You assume that my life is boring, and that no one cares about what I have to say even though people have come here and agreed with me already.
    2: You assume that I'm 'no more intelligent then a child' yet I know the difference in when to use 'than' and 'then', and have proven in this very thread several times that my intelligence far exceeds your own.
    3: The amount of grammatical errors in this, and any post you've made, would only be enough to occupy me for a few moments if I bothered to correct them.
    4: Yes, I do call you ignorant. I'll compare myself against people my age all over the world and I don't see how I'm nothing, perhaps that one is just your own ignorance talking again.
    5: Did you have to Google the world's highest IQ? It's German polymath Johann Von Goethe.
    6: I've spent weeks at a time away from the computer and all internet access, I see no way it would teach me to 'respect' someone as ignorant as yourself.

On a semi-related note, I would like to state that it's people like who force me into the misanthropic existentialist ideology that I focus on.

it is people like who who turned the stolen land called america into that lacks all forms of culture and turns 300 million people into arrogant/ignorant assimilationists who care more about stupidity on the world wide web than the problems face outside the screen, and for everything that you ahve claimed so far... id just like you to know that my father is bill gates/martin luther king/ and my uncle is Johann Von Goethe. And my brother is Kim Ung-Yong holding the highest IQ in the world, 210.
  • mods /close this damn thread before i go into a ragin moment of insults that will get me an infraction.

you will forever be arrogant fools, that is an insult... mods do what you must do
    it is people like who who turned the stolen land called america into that lacks all forms of culture and turns 300 million people into arrogant/ignorant assimilationists who care more about stupidity on the world wide web than the problems face outside the screen, and for everything that you ahve claimed so far... id just like you to know that my father is bill gates/martin luther king/ and my uncle is Johann Von Goethe. And my brother is Kim Ung-Yong holding the highest IQ in the world, 210.

Once again another run-on sentence is used in a fail attempt to try to get back at me. Anyways, the land of America wasn't stolen, it was fought for mostly. And you're going to hold the mistakes made by the United States gov't against me, even though I wasn't around when they were made? Nice way of thinking, kid. I don't care more about the stupidity of the internet, it's simply more amusing.
  • The amount of double posting you've already done will get you infracted, so will most of your other posts, which include:

Insulting, racism, etc.
    why pay so much money for a good headset when you could buy me 10k zp and i can adjust your equalizer to a perfect setting for GM, ive done it for my friend through teamviewer, easy process :D

your welcome to try to set it on your own, just letting you know it took me 2 hours to get it the way it is

u can suck my d1ck for 10k zp.

What a dumb?
  • EQ is for tryhards. Trololol. You can't use someone else's EQ settings they will not work for another person. Why? They would have a different headset, the sound card could be different, and last the EQ you use might not be the same. I know compared to some others I have a crappy EQ from SRS Premium sound. I didn't need EQ before, still don't. Now have I tried using it? Yes, for a short time. Then I reverted back to normal settings. EQ doesn't matter much, long as you know the fundamentals of pinpointing.