X-mas torny ?

what about a x-mas torny ?

it would be awsome :P:P

20th, 21th and 22th of december xD

Comments

• hakers

HEllo
    I play this game already 8-9 mounth....
    They told us that they will give us EURO SERVER almost 2 month, its tooooooooo much hakers in game now(even after 1st day after patch)

Plz ppl say something and admins do something !!!!
    I am tired of this haekrs and want to play fear!!!!!!
    This is my and my clan [RUS]people mind !!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz people say something, plz admins do something !!
    Or like 300 people from december 10 will not play this game anymore, and go to CHINESE CF, there are not to mach hakers !!

Other people, who think i am right,if they dont do something , please dont play this game anymore !!!!!

TY, always ur Narek. .
  • narek95 wrote: »
    HEllo
    They told us that they will give us EURO SERVER almost 2 month, its tooooooooo much hakers in game now(even after 1st day after patch)

Or like 300 people from december 10 will not play this game anymore, and go to CHINESE CF, there are not to mach hakers !!

Other people, who think i am right,if they dont do something , please dont play this game anymore !!!!!

TY, always ur Narek. .
    i didn't understand one little bit of this, and i've played against your clan, got to say, i'll be glad to see them gone
  • narek95 wrote: »
    HEllo

TY, always ur Narek. .

This isnt even about the topic. (GTFO)

Gm Tourny will be coming.