Best Guns?

Okay i heard about all the guns ranking...their damage and such.
But i want to hear everyone reply on how it feels in game.
What kind of rifle would own if you really tried to master it.
And tips on how to master that gun.

I have scar L
AK-47
Drag
and im getting the awm
Degal

Comments

• Shotguns are difficult to master and AK 47 but you have it already FAMAS is also difficult,
    if you master a XM1014 like me you will be a monster in TD and if you master the FAMAS you will get easy headshot with burst

but you must really train to get pro with XM1014 (<- dont buy a SPAS 12) and FAMAS

to the XM1014:
    its very simple but only usable in close to mid range, NEVER TRY TO SNIPE
    the best is to know where your enemy is to attack him from behind but you can also rush with it
    try to get in close combat with the shotgun, shoot at your enemy also if you reload DONT WAIT TILL THE CLIP IS FULL IN A FIGHT
    Pro:
    you can shoot while reloading
    good for surprise enemys
    good damage in close range

Cons:
    only usable in close to mid range

to the FAMAS:
    aim for the head in burst mode
    aim everytime for the head also in close range and if you are not in burst mode

this is all
  • I have ak mastered spray, and now owning with it.
  • PurpleOpz wrote: »
    I have ak mastered spray, and now owning with it.

Lmao look like another noobie Spraying .

Back to topics , I can guarantee u would anyone in this game if you know how to use AK-47. Little tips , try to headshot and aim on the head , if spraying put down your mouse little so it shooting upwards and vertically.

QBZ95 also another hard gun to spraying . So try to master this new GP gun , then u would also own people

Well another is XM8 , get it and love it . Simple !
  • There are 3 godly guns, that if mastered, are completely unstoppable.

The first is the AK 47. The highest powered rifle is probably the biggest reason this gun is a success. If you master this gun, you will be a weapon, praying for war.. It does take time to get good with it, and to utterly master it, it takes very long. I am almost to that point, and I can say with confidence, that this gun is usuable in all situations.

The second is the K2. Its slow firing rate makes it easier to handle, but the best feature is the ability to CONSTANTLY be on the move, and still have deadly accuracy. This makes you harder to hit. However, when trying to master this gun, you will need to take into consideration your own movements as well as your opponents. This gun can be used anywhere.

The XM8. So underrated... This bad boy is a faster shooting version of the K2, with slightly less power, but with a scope, faster reload and lighter. It takes alot of practice, because the firing pattern is weird, and there are times when you will need to shoot alot of bullets into your enemy. I am probably halfway there to completely mastering it.