Boregasm Recruitment Thread!

1-12-143.png
boregasm

Who are we and what do we do:

Boregasm is a large group of friends that pub and have fun. I've only just decided to make a thread on recruitment, we're not a 2 week pub clan, we're officially 1 year old today. We do scrim when asked, or if we go and find one.

Before I start, the word 'boregasm' was found by our members after our old clan split and basically recreated with all the previous members. Its meaning is basically the climax/apex of boredom.

Most of our members consist of US West Server players, myself and a few others do play Alpha Server and Bravo Server and that's where we're looking to expand.

A majority of our members are from Australia and New Zealand. We're looking to expand via getting more American players from Alpha Server and Bravo Server. We currently do have American players, but not many.

Requirements and such:

We don't really care for clan rank although ours is in the 500's. We've had up to 100 members in our clan, and we've got up into the 200s for clan ranking.

Most of our members consist of 2nd Lieutenant or higher, almost all members are over the age of 16, mature, active and still know how to have a good time.

We do have requirements, and they're not hard to acquire.

- 16 years or older.
- Positive k/d ratio.
- I'd really prefer 2nd Lieutenant as a minimum rank purely because this shows you're active, you've got to a somewhat high rank and it also rules out the fact of alternative accounts (I'll get to that).
- No alternative accounts whatsoever (I want active members).
- Preferably have an Honorable Soldier Ribbon (If you do not have it, include why you don't have it in your application).

Ventrilo and Facebook:

We have clan communication such as our own Ventrilo server (details in clan news).

Facebook, well we have a private Facebook group where we post screen shots, procrastinate among ourselves (basically talk about general stuff, not just Cross Fire related topics).

If you're interested in applying:

Please apply using the following format:
How old are you?
Where do you live?
Why do you want to join Boregasm?
Do you have an Honorable Soldier Ribbon? If not, explain why.
Is there anything else you would like to include?

Link to our clan page:

http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=164471

Comments