how come most clans want to be pro?

2»

Comments

• suiles wrote: »
    yes but the ones i get are like with 5-10 members and the half dont even get on in like a week or 2 weeks then its like you dont have a clan.
    and other clans that got members then its like U.S.Aforces,.... and then those clans got kinda of rules like you need that rank or need to get # clan points a week,.....

the point is you dont have to join a clan like that and alot of people want good members good ranks and some just love winning and hate losing end of story.
  • Driix wrote: »
    the fact is you play for fun but you aim to win everyone aims to win just some people take it more seriously than others.
    i know..... i dont take this game seriously well not anymore i dont see a reason for it.
    thats what i mean people that just want the fun but besides that noting.
    i do think alot of those people left crossfire now. and i dont mean to get a clan with like 90 people that just want fun just some people.
  • Driix wrote: »
    the point is you dont have to join a clan like that and alot of people want good members good ranks and some just love winning and hate losing end of story.
    yes but its kinda boring with all the hacks,.... when you dont got a clan and when you dont got one then you got no one to talk with.
  • The OP's question is stupid.

It's human nature to want good players, win more, and have the desire to get better in general.

If you're bad, then tough luck, most clans won't want you - find a new game.
    yes but its kinda boring with all the hacks,.... when you dont got a clan and when you dont got one then you got no one to talk with.

the point is you get over it all and just join a clan or you dont noones forcing you to. Just stop the moaning complaining and QQing.
  • SoulSauce wrote: »
    The OP's question is stupid.

It's human nature to want good players, win more, and have the desire to get better in general.

If you're bad, then tough luck, most clans won't want you - find a new game.
    lol i do get clan invites USAforces allready asked like 5 times (not the same person)
    lol i do get clan invites USAforces allready asked like 5 times (not the same person)

just give it a rest it sounds to me like your bad so you hate good clans.
  • lol im not bad i got my K/D back up to 1.5 (been very very bad when i started first game on pc) and as i would be bad then USAforces wouldnt ask it right?
    lol im not bad i got my K/D back up to 1.5 (been very very bad when i started first game on pc) and as i would be bad then USAforces wouldnt ask it right?

lol 1 clan asking means nothing and thje fact your crying about good clans dosent make you sound good -_-.
  • there is more then one that ask it...... im not crying about it the main thing was to fine out if there are still clans left that just want fun and dont really take it seriously.
    there is more then one that ask it...... im not crying about it the main thing was to fine out if there are still clans left that just want fun and dont really take it seriously.

theres plenty you just have to find them.
  • just hard to fine... like really hard sometimes like i play s&d most of the time and then i see alot of the same clan and get asked like 2 times by the same clan lol.
    but i do understand like when its not the same person and he/she wased there that they ask.
    yes i know but what is the fun of it as they only allow people that are pro.
    then its all about do that or do that.
    and as you dont you get kicked or you lose your K/D below it you get kicked.
    thats fun........ like some clans when they play clan war they just talk about where they are and dont joke while they play. yes you do got to try but you also got to have fun.
    i think the only way to have fun is that you can joke and that they dont get mad as you made jokes but lost because they try hard.

If your a good player your k.d won't drop low enough to get kicked. I play with one of the most skilled clan war clans in the game, and we joke around non stop. But we also win. More fun in winning than losing.
    suiles wrote: »
    is it fun as you play and no one say any joke or dont laugh?
    who cares as you lose some times its a game you wont die as you lose some times......

You can have fun and not die just as easily. Personally I rather joke around while I do a 360 off a tower and kill someone.
  • If your a good player your k.d won't drop low enough to get kicked. I play with one of the most skilled clan war clans in the game, and we joke around non stop. But we also win. More fun in winning than losing.

You can have fun and not die just as easily. Personally I rather joke around while I do a 360 off a tower and kill someone.
    well yeah but kinda all the clans i been meeting are like dead or they act like they can beat everyone and stuff.
  • clans want to be pro for the same reasons sports players, actors, singers, musicians, and everyone else does

First, I don't see how that is relevant at all nor do I care how many scrub clans invited you.

You sound like you're in elementary school - bragging about something irrelevant. It's pathetic and makes you look silly.

Back on topic, your original question is still completely stupid.