Western US Server Failed.

Western US Server failed, its not limited to US only players and you see kids with 400+ ping.

Trying to figure out why this game doesn't have a European Publisher and how come this game isn't restricted to North America only. I understand z8's all about the money, but these laggy ass players are killing me. Most of the kids who don't live in US qq (cry hacks after they die) more then an avg north american, this games getting ridiculous. (You don't like it leave, Planning on it, waiting for my xbox to come back)

-Wit

Comments

• 1st of all, "kids" with 400+ ping have bad internet connection or live in asia.
    2nd, do you really think that there will be an EU ver right after the american one came out?
    3rd, the people from EU (including me) only have 90-200 ping. So when you say that all "kids" from EU lag bad and cry all the time that's actually lying.
    4th, off course kids being 8-12 year olds cry all the time. Because they can't understand that people actually lag and that they don't understand what ping means or what lag means. That also means that when someone call them laggers they think they are calling them hackers. :P Which has happened in alot of games i've been in.
  • lag

it kills poeple
    also having a higher ping is not a good thing for us
    low ping people always seem to see me before i can see them
  • Hi Wit sup?

Yeah we've been waiting for our UK server for about 3 months now. Even though my ping is a steady 125 in the normal A/B/C/D/E servers, I would love to have our UK server :(

<3
  • @aeV1tas sup, waiting for the time I can play against people with my own ping like in tf2 [avg ping 40] 80% of every game I play with are people across the world. I never know when I'm legitamately getting shot at anymore (I call it "amzn strafe")
    2nd, do you really think that there will be an EU ver right after the american one came out?
    @sebbern, why not? Many free games have different lang versions to allow them to play around the same speed/location, and most paid games allow you to choose servers around your ping and location.
  • UK server is NOT going to happen. You europeans already decided/agreed on playing the North America servers. A lot you even supported Suba by buying points. So there already getting revenu from across the ocean without having server/staff to pay.

Oh yeah, "We are looking into the possibility of adding a United Kingdom server"

bullsht, keep spinning to keep them playing your game.
  • He's going to play on his gaybox 360. Failo 3, Failo wars, Ass creed, call of doody.

It would be more effecient imo to just make a whole different game site for EU players and have IP blocks for EU and North America.

I have 10 ping in Western server. It's pretty easy to kill 400 pingers because they sit and lag.
  • laggers pwn me everytime.. I try to shoot them but they teleport behind me a few moments later.
  • Interact wrote: »
    Western US Server failed, its not limited to US only players and you see kids with 400+ ping.

Trying to figure out why this game doesn't have a European Publisher and how come this game isn't restricted to North America only. I understand z8's all about the money, but these laggy ass players are killing me. Most of the kids who don't live in US qq (cry hacks after they die) more then an avg north american, this games getting ridiculous. (You don't like it leave, Planning on it, waiting for my xbox to come back)

-Wit

1. stop being rasict,

2.it's the mexicans, because you hear spanish.

3.europeans actually have better ping than some of the americans.
  • UK server is NOT going to happen. You europeans already decided/agreed on playing the North America servers. A lot you even supported Suba by buying points. So there already getting revenu from across the ocean without having server/staff to pay.

Oh yeah, "We are looking into the possibility of adding a United Kingdom server"

bullsht, keep spinning to keep them playing your game.

dude it was promised! i know it might not come in a while because they need a place to put the server but it will hopefully happen and calm it its only a thread asking abt it. ok ;)

O lol my pings 124 and i hate playingknife matches against low pingers they trange knife you :S
  • sadow333 wrote: »
    1. stop being rasict,

2.it's the mexicans, because you hear spanish.

3.europeans actually have better ping than some of the americans.

spawn is a mexican and hes kewl

spawn=#2
  • Yep its true i have a ping of 120/130 from portugal and when i play GM or i use a sniper its dificult to kill guys with low ping and high ping.
    I have a good internet 100mbps and i have this ping, what can i do? wait until they put a EU server.
    @sebbern, why not? Many free games have different lang versions to allow them to play around the same speed/location, and most paid games allow you to choose servers around your ping and location.

well z8games promised us an UK server so... we will soon pick our own server soon? :P

-Wit
    It wasn't ment to be limited to only 'West Coast Rep'.

Sure, there are alot of people who QQ, but don't summarise a whole group of people because some of them are 12 and act like they are 10.

I am one of those 'high ping nubs', and I play West Coast because i get 180 ping there. When I join a room I get people with low ping who act like 10 year old too, they QQ and whinge as soon as I kill them.

There are always 2 sides of the story, remember that.