Slinky powerball! 20,000zp!

Well done everyone. I always like close contests and there were many people within 5 jawbreakers. The two closest were:

laertus- 138
aR-140

Winner was laertus! He gets 10,000zp for guessing closest! The correct answer was 137. Well done laertus and thank you for guessing. Please try again in two weeks where the prize will be for 30,00zp! Coincidentally laertus also gets his name to be drawn for the m4 tiger as Saidin said:
[GM]Saidin wrote: »
Gifting ZP counts as a transaction for the person receiving the gift.

That means if you want to GIVE someone a raffle ticket towards winning an M4A1 then you can do that by giving them ZP through a prepaid card such as PaySafeCard.

To reiterate, when you gift someone ZP it is the person on the receiving end of the gift who will be entered into this contest. NOT the person who is giving the gift.

This will be added to the main post. Thanks for the reminder.

Howdy all! I'm posting this a bit late since I worked, had a soccer game, and just got back from seeing avengers, good movie. So here we go again Slinky powerball 7th edition for 20kzp.

Rules here

You must have [size=+1]152[/size] posts to have a viable guess. Make a meme and send it to me and if I laugh I will consider letting you in.

Today we will be guessing jawbreakers. here are the pictures. Lol they came out big because I used my phone and was also too lazy to edit them as I need to go to bed and work in the morning. Anyways here you go:

Guesses should look like:

Ign-guess
Slinky?-23,000 jaw breakers.

This contest ends this Wednesday the 9th at 11:59pm est. Whoever guesses the exact answer first gets 20kzp or whoever guesses closest gets 10kzp. Get to guessing.

Past winners:15ol, Covert, aR, Eqxquisite93, bar0k, deathstrike9, [M]apleSyrup
Powerball Pot winners/studs: Covert, [M]apleSyrup

List of people disqualified:
awr_derp=derp?
IstalkMods
Istalk
IAmHotter
People with 0 posts/etc.

Comments