Purgatory Recruitment Thread

Comments

• CrueIty wrote: »
    259akpv.jpg

Who dat?
    You're posting someone's picture without their permission O:
  • KGTFO wrote: »
    Says the kid that left his own clan and then closed it, because a lot of members left.

Says the kid that told me "My LTs don't do anything, I'm the one worrying for the whole clan."

Says the kid with a player that got scammed and accused of hacking AND got re-accepted in the clan.

Says the kid that tries so HARD to recruit members and bugs them so much.

Says the kid that loves coming onto our thread even though we NEVER mentioned you on our thread.

GTFO?

Says the idiot that started drama in our clan

Says the idiot that has LT's like superpickle

Says the idiot that thinks i try to recruit members when it's so easy to take hers

Says the idiot that loves starting drama with everyone else

Says the idiot that trys to bring up my LT's from 2 months ago

Says the idiot that trys talking crap about my clan when hers is dead

UMAD?
    You're posting someone's picture without their permission O:

No actually he's got his on thread with his picture on there. So technically it's already on the forums, i'm just reposting it ;)

Says the idiot that thinks i try to recruit members when it's so easy to take hers

UMAD?
    Says the idiot who still wears fitted caps. Son, I am disappoint.
    CrueIty wrote: »
    No actually he's got his on thread with his picture on there. So technically it's already on the forums, i'm just reposting it ;)
    Reposting my picture did nothing for your argument besides show how ridiculously good looking I am.
  • Says the idiot who still wears fitted caps. Son, I am disappoint.

We traded for the pizza, don't you remember? Thanks for the pizza, it was delish.

UMAD?

So you admit of taking my members because you suck at recruiting, also saying I start drama TWICE, and saying my clan is dead after my members have a life and go on vacation. I have 76 members. You have 36 kids. My members are more mature. Your clan trash talks a load.
    So you admit of taking my members because you suck at recruiting, also saying I start drama TWICE, and saying my clan is dead after my members have a life and got on vacation. I have 76 members. You have 36 kids. My members are more mature. Your clan trash talks a load.

I suck at recruiting? You tried to take insane-g at it and he played you lawl. I don't suck at recruiting i don't recruit bad players like you do, hence "76" members. I have 36, no wonder why my clan doesn't have drama! Jeez. Your members are mature? Lol #superpickle. My clan can talk trash if we can back it up. I have 5 screenshots of us beating you guys 8-3 without even trying. Yawn come at me bro. It's funny because you actually think you matter in the CF Community. Lawl
  • I'm sexy and I know it.

Seems like Kim's got more drama with another clan. DUN-DUN-DUN! Will she be able to take this one home or be forced to kiss-ass again and make friends with them, sometime in the near future? The world may never know.
  • Oo_Mc_oO wrote: »
    I'm sexy and I know it.

Seems like Kim's got more drama with another clan. DUN-DUN-DUN! Will she be able to take this one home or be forced to kiss-ass again and make friends with them, sometime in the near future? The world may never know.

Trololololololololol This is her way of relaxing
    I suck at recruiting? You tried to take insane-g at it and he played you lawl. I don't suck at recruiting i don't recruit bad players like you do, hence "76" members. I have 36, no wonder why my clan doesn't have drama! Jeez. Your members are mature? Lol #superpickle. My clan can talk trash if we can back it up. I have 5 screenshots of us beating you guys 8-3 without even trying. Yawn come at me bro.
    Video game skill warrants you talking out of your ass? What is this I dont even. Also, I didn't post in your recruitment thread and comment on your fresh edge-up, now did I? You reposting my picture in this thread shows one of two things; you want my body, or you're insecure with yourself. Repost my picture again please, I'm too lazy to go back a page to look at my sexiness.
    I suck at recruiting? You tried to take insane-g at it and he played you lawl. I don't suck at recruiting i don't recruit bad players like you do, hence "76" members. I have 36, no wonder why my clan doesn't have drama! Jeez. Your members are mature? Lol #superpickle. My clan can talk trash if we can back it up. I have 5 screenshots of us beating you guys 8-3 without even trying. Yawn come at me bro. It's funny because you actually think you matter in the CF Community. Lawl
    I never tried to recruit him? Derp, I just offered him a clan like just like how I offer everyone in a pub a clan. Also I never said that I matter on here? I can care less. You're the one trying so hard to get a thread "sticky." You're the one with the bad grammar and spelling. You're the one that tries to become allies with as many clans as you can. (Not just any clans, very well known clans.) You tried to become allies with us. Saying we're good. Don't forget your own words. Also how I helped you by getting KatKat (My smexy wife ;D) to think good of you.

530397_284772248283186_100002512396432_629472_1152700668_n.jpg

This compared to SuperPickle, everyone agrees SuperPickle wins ;D

259akpv.jpg
  • Thanks for posting my picture again Kim, now I can finish uppppp giggity goo gah
    I never tried to recruit him? Derp, I just offered him a clan like just like how I offer everyone in a pub a clan. Also I never said that I matter on here? I can care less. You're the one trying so hard to get a thread "sticky." You're the one with the bad grammar and spelling. You're the one that tries to become allies with as many clans as you can. (Not just any clans, very well known clans.) You tried to become allies with us. Saying we're good. Don't forget your own words. Also how I helped you by getting KatKat (My smexy wife ;D) to think good of you.

530397_284772248283186_100002512396432_629472_1152700668_n.jpg

This compared to SuperPickle, everyone agrees SuperPickle wins ;D

259akpv.jpg
    Oh yes totally because the mullet is totally Sexy! When you tried to recruit him we were in clan channel and he screenshotted it. Lawl. I have bad grammar, lmfao? It's summer i don't give 2 shts about grammar. I wanted to become allies with you because i was going to steal all your decent members as you tried with me. #Yolo. And also, i don't care for 40 year old women that play this game, same as drug using people that think they matter. This one's for conception,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
    Oh yes totally because the mullet is totally Sexy!
    My girlfriend thinks so. What does yours think about your edge-up? owaitshes13andonlineLOL k i'ma eat my taco now bai bai
  • Just spent the the last 15 minutes reading the last 5 pages of this thread.

GL with both your clans. Both are good clans.
    Don't know what all the fuss is about.
    Oh yes totally because the mullet is totally Sexy! When you tried to recruit him we were in clan channel and he screenshotted it. Lawl. I have bad grammar, lmfao? It's summer i don't give 2 shts about grammar. I wanted to become allies with you because i was going to steal all your decent members as you tried with me. #Yolo. And also, i don't care for 40 year old women that play this game, same as drug using people that think they matter. This one's for conception,
    Lol shows how sad you are, but thanks it gives more credit to my clan. You're basically saying you're so desperate for more players you become friends with other clans to steal members, just another -Rebirth. So you are trying to steal members from WAL, LogicGaming, BLooD, and etc.
  • My girlfriend thinks so. What does yours think about your edge-up? owaitshes13andonlineLOL k i'ma eat my taco now bai bai
    Funny because you act like it. Does your GF happen to be Kim? You seem to kiss her ass alot ;)
    Sp3ctrum wrote: »
    Just spent the the last 15 minutes reading the last 5 pages of this thread.

GL with both your clans. Both are good clans.
    Don't know what all the fuss is about.
    Same ol' kimberly starting sht :P

So glad im talked bout so much on here. LOL funny thing is idc what u or anyone else has to say bout me. who cares the age of the player. sad cuz 1 day you will be our age. you kids really dont think bout all that. just grow up dam.

Hmmmm,I like my drugs ty and ofc I matter . Like seriously this ego-maniac mentallity of yours is utterly sad.Every thread you go to you spew friggin toddler-like jibberish out in an attempt to sound like you got everyone and everything figured out. Yes Im old ,ty for pointing that out for me -.-, not that it matters.Just remember you barely got out a scrim with us "40 year olds" with a tie thx to us dropping 1 due to dc ;).This is how you represent your clan?Going on countless # of other clans threads and conjuring up drama daily? Hmmm sad much or are you just trying to cry out for attention.
    Btw Hi K ;)
  • HUGGYB34R wrote: »
    Hmmmm,I like my drugs ty and ofc I matter . Like seriously this ego-maniac mentallity of yours is utterly sad.Every thread you go to you spew friggin toddler-like jibberish out in an attempt to sound like you got everyone and everything figured out. Yes Im old ,ty for pointing that out for me -.-, not that it matters.Just remember you barely got out a scrim with us "40 year olds" with a tie thx to us dropping 1 due to dc ;).This is how you represent your clan?Going on countless # of other clans threads and conjuring up drama daily? Hmmm sad much or are you just trying to cry out for attention.
    Btw Hi K ;)
    Hey Huggy :D<3

Missed hanging with you Hostile lol

Well there you go Anthony, two wise people (in my point of view) telling you how things are. Just drop it Anthony, wasting my time and other people's time.
  • Anthony, you remind me of myself a few month back.
    Should really stop before you are labeled as a ego filled troller,
    You really don't want that.
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;3011929']
    Should really stop before you are labeled as a ego filled troller,
    You really don't want that.
    I'm an ego filled troller and yet I still have many friends (on and off this game)

must be the mullet.
  • I'm an ego filled troller and yet I still have many friends (on and off this game)

must be the mullet.

O horror!
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;3011942']O horror!
    I can teach you the ways of the mullet, young padawan.
  • I can teach you the ways of the mullet, young padawan.

Please do, master Pickle.
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;3011947']Please do, master Pickle.
    Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner, it works wonders.
  • Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner, it works wonders.
    You're soo..... weird >.>
  • Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner, it works wonders.

Hmm, makes my hair smell so good.
  • 'Pain wrote:
    [;3012001']Hmm, makes my hair smell so good.
    You will soon get all the girls :3 That are not asians