CrossFire Memes

Comments

• i laughed so hard to i don't use often the m12s :)))))
  • =]]]]]
    lmfao
  • Memes from 2k12 ?!

Meh .. Who is watching from 2k20 :D
  • never got a clear reason as to why the one i made was deleted :(
    frabz-MODS-Y-U-NO-EXPLAIN-cc061b.jpg
    luckily, i save everything i post in notepad first, saved me memes
    fbz_244b36706a54dcee03d85c58ce83b9ed.jpg

fbz_d573db47fb7fb5eec30577eedb8831f8.jpg

fbz_883f0ad79556aaf419bd0b51b631886e.jpg

fbz_837bece0113d755e65dd7399e94108fc.jpg

fbz_bef4c7b5ed6e9270fabbb13b128702ca.jpg

fbz_470f9c0d5abaecdb358629b48b7a5b5f.jpg

fbz_05b07c0f0b8a6c242c10d47d33443f69.jpg

fbz_929b78f5939f420f74c3f0e70a72a412.jpg

fbz_95c30068b9c436869a77f68178ba2570.jpg

fbz_7309ba8c8b23c6cf12fed2bb41890b3e.jpg

fbz_f9a16e301ec748a483183b941805e261.jpg

fbz_9de56260c9fb8179a4338a63ed396e57.jpg

Hahahahaha
  • U know something this meme sucks and you insulting some countries by this meme
    Enough kid should any Mod to remove this pic please cuz it's insulting religion
    @WeiWei , @Abel

Ayy the picture is kinda true tho. Don't see how it's being offensive to any reglions but rather just being offensive to any Egy players but anywho I don't know maybe it went too far.
  • Ayy the picture is kinda true tho. Don't see how it's being offensive to any reglions but rather just being offensive to any Egy players but anywho I don't know maybe it went too far.

I think it went a bit too far...
  • I think it went a bit too far...

Maybe i've seen too many offensive things on the internet to the point that this seems easy going cause honestly the only thing I can see that is a bit far is that logo ( which i've only just noticed ) but I don't want to drag this on, it's the MODs choices if it needs to be taken down and my view means nothing.
  • U know something this meme sucks and you insulting some countries by this meme
    @WeiWei , @Abel

How about you learn to take a joke. This meme seems quite accurate which makes it even funnier.
  • Ayy the picture is kinda true tho. Don't see how it's being offensive to any reglions but rather just being offensive to any Egy players but anywho I don't know maybe it went too far.

Dude ! won't You be Angry when your country or something from your Country Got Way Far like this ?!
    + We all Know the the Damn Jet Fuel Can't Burn Steal Beams !!
    @WeiWei , @Abel

1. Where is religion mentioned?
    2. It's almost accurate.
    3. Issa joke.

pvjsz5ektjp3qps27a9t.jpg
  • nGhost wrote: »
    How about you learn to take a joke. This meme seems quite accurate which makes it even funnier.

Ididn't ask about your answer so leave it :) Jordan :3 and about learning [any comment you don't like it then you say go to learn just I'll tell you when you go to 1st to learn then tell us you learned and we will accept your help in learning us :p ]

If you think it's true what about this black logo you can't understand this letters right :) it's insulting a religion
    Not all egys like you think :rolleyes: and I will report this cuz not funny at all and that kid added some bad things and sexual pics so it should be removed
  • Ididn't ask about your answer so leave it :)
    Oh im sorry I thought this was a forum where everyone was allowed to discuss their opinion and quote whoever they want, my bad.
    Jordan :3 and about learning [any comment you don't like it then you say go to learn just I'll tell you when you go to 1st to learn then tell us you learned and we will accept your help in learning us :p ]
    I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
    and sexual pics
    lol
    Oh im sorry I thought this was a forum where everyone was allowed to discuss their opinion and quote whoever they want, my bad.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

lol
    Aha you didn't see this black logo or what ?
  • Aha you didn't see this black logo or what ?

I dont speak arabic, I have no idea what is writen right there. The person who made this probably didnt know either and just pasted that picture. Why cant you just let some things go and not be offended by everything?
    I dont speak arabic, I have no idea what is writen right there. The person who made this probably didnt know either and just pasted that picture. Why cant you just let some things go and not be offended by everything?

Well
    I told now every one that this black logo insulting religion if you don't believe that ask any one speaking Arabic then u will know
  • Well
    I told now every one that this black logo insulting religion if you don't believe that ask any one speaking Arabic then u will know

sure, but the question is: Should you care?
  • This is supposed to be for jokes everyone can get in on. If I have to remove anything else, or the arguing continues, I will shut it down, no questions.

As you were.
  • This is supposed to be for jokes everyone can get in on. If I have to remove anything else, or the arguing continues, I will shut it down, no questions.

As you were.
    Thanks Kanadian and i appreciate it
  • Dude ! won't You be Angry when your country or something from your Country Got Way Far like this ?!
    + We all Know the the Damn Jet Fuel Can't Burn Steal Beams !!

I think if there's a joke behind it then I wouldn't be too hurt cause trust me I see alot of jokes towards the countrys I am from. And I really don't understand what you were going with this but whatever...
    sure, but the question is: Should you care?

dude i speak Arabic and Macrona is Right !
    This is supposed to be for jokes everyone can get in on. If I have to remove anything else, or the arguing continues, I will shut it down, no questions.

As you were.

Thanks Kanadian !
  • I think if there's a joke behind it then I wouldn't be too hurt cause trust me I see alot of jokes towards the countrys I am from. And I really don't understand what you were going with this but whatever...

Not a funny joke to insult religions in the game just if you want to joke that's ok iliked the picture and idon't care about the guy in the pic but iseen that logo that insulting religion but the good way keep away from insulting religions in the game [Islamic , Christianity , Judaism] just play in peace guys
  • Not a funny joke to insult religions in the game just if you want to joke that's ok iliked the picture and idon't care about the guy in the pic but iseen that logo that insulting religion but the good way keep away from insulting religions in the game [Islamic , Christianity , Judaism] just play in peace guys

I hope you realise how much that didn't relate to what didn't make sense in your post but it's been 24 hours now so I don't care what's happening no point derailing the thread.
  • it was very helpful thanks you
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    nxit1Na.png

Lol. I have Axe and I'm still not a pro knifer :(
  • Lol. I have Axe and I'm still not a pro knifer :(

Same lmao
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    nxit1Na.png
    lol i agree.
    the axe is so op for headshots