unNerved

Don't ask what happen to our team, people went their separate ways.
I won't be doing ESG anymore since my computer can't keep up nowadays.

With that being said...

unNerved is recruiting casual gamers.

Requirements:

-English Speaking
-Be Decent
-Have A Mic
-Don't RAGE

If you feel you meet those requirements, you can go apply!
http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=224461

Comments

• Thought unNerved was going to do real well in ESG. GL picking up players
  • Thought unNerved was going to do real well in ESG. GL picking up players

lol? really?
    they were awful.
  • lol? really?
    they were awful.

but they were a team. great group of indivuals with great chemistry. they couldve got better with thier shots but that comes in time. not all about the shots you know. lots of respect for unNerved.

On topic though good luck picking up players.
  • SpreadCF wrote: »
    but they were a team. great group of indivuals with great chemistry. they couldve got better with thier shots but that comes in time. not all about the shots you know. lots of respect for unNerved.

On topic though good luck picking up players.

Thanks for the positive input.
    It's honestly pretty hard improving your shot when your computer's performance is immensely horrible.
  • Sad to see this team die. Good luck with whatever you chose to do.
  • This is what happens when you go to o'leary ;)
  • lol? really?
    they were awful.

Awful? Considering the under rated roster that we had I believe we did great. LYSSI, who has never played a league in his life, is dropping kids like nothing. Roberts. who averages 30 fps in a 5v5 is still able to hold down site and get the frags. No body even heard of us and now the community is some what familiar. Something to be proud of rather than you who hides behind his computer screen trying to be something your not. When we play this game, we're exactly like we are in real life. And I'd know this cause we're close friends in real life. No one acts a certain way, only people who have no lives and try to troll people on the internet, they fail miserably cause they have no life, no friends or anything going successful in their life. Anyways, if anyone actually wants to know.

LYSSI, was getting tired of scrimming and waiting for ESG, we told him January and it didn't happen and we kept telling him soon but things never changed and so he got bored and real life took over.

Roberts, has troubles playing with everybody else cause of his computer, 30 FPS is a big deal for people who don't know what it's like.

[G]uucii, got tired of no one ever being on, and felt like he had too much weight on his shoulders so he joined Livid.

Chase, never really understood anything we tried to teach him, he helped us a lot though, got us lots of frags and what not, just too much going on in life for him.

Restrict., recently just came back to the game, not on the same page as everybody else, but a good player, got us so many opening picks.

FOLSOM, grew tired of being the only one who seemed to care about the team, putting the effort to work when no one else was dedicated. So I left to do my own thing, play with WinOut.

It was a fun team, not going to lie, where you could not scrim for weeks, come on and smash some kids, or go round for round with the top teams. Chemistry, strategies, and communication were great, just lacked shots and a couple of them lacked game sense. So yeah, great time with the boys. Best of luck to everyone.
  • kFolsom wrote: »
    Awful? Considering the under rated roster that we had I believe we did great. LYSSI, who has never played a league in his life, is dropping kids like nothing. Roberts. who averages 30 fps in a 5v5 is still able to hold down site and get the frags. No body even heard of us and now the community is some what familiar. Something to be proud of rather than you who hides behind his computer screen trying to be something your not. When we play this game, we're exactly like we are in real life. And I'd know this cause we're close friends in real life. No one acts a certain way, only people who have no lives and try to troll people on the internet, they fail miserably cause they have no life, no friends or anything going successful in their life. Anyways, if anyone actually wants to know.

LYSSI, was getting tired of scrimming and waiting for ESG, we told him January and it didn't happen and we kept telling him soon but things never changed and so he got bored and real life took over.

Roberts, has troubles playing with everybody else cause of his computer, 30 FPS is a big deal for people who don't know what it's like.

[G]uucii, got tired of no one ever being on, and felt like he had too much weight on his shoulders so he joined Livid.

Chase, never really understood anything we tried to teach him, he helped us a lot though, got us lots of frags and what not, just too much going on in life for him.

Restrict., recently just came back to the game, not on the same page as everybody else, but a good player, got us so many opening picks.

FOLSOM, grew tired of being the only one who seemed to care about the team, putting the effort to work when no one else was dedicated. So I left to do my own thing, play with WinOut.

It was a fun team, not going to lie, where you could not scrim for weeks, come on and smash some kids, or go round for round with the top teams. Chemistry, strategies, and communication were great, just lacked shots and a couple of them lacked game sense. So yeah, great time with the boys. Best of luck to everyone.

^^^^^^^

We've accomplished a lot as a team, we may have not competed in the leagues that were coming up, but staying together as a team for the time being was an accomplishment in my standards, and the fact we worked together and had the variety of teamwork, and such.

Good luck to the rest of the team, will miss definitely.
  • lol? really?
    they were awful.

1564c3t.jpg

in5r13.jpg

those are from 3 days ago. Still have no idea why we split up.
  • stop saying they are good they didnt accomplish anything in game other then win a couple scrims.

wasnt a bad team tho regardless.
  • blackO0Out wrote: »
    stop saying they are good they didnt accomplish anything in game other then win a couple scrims.

1v1 me escape mode in delta 9
    stop saying they are good they didnt accomplish anything in game other then win a couple scrims.

Never said we accomplished anything within the community, we accomplished things as a team. Learn to read.
  • Never said we accomplished anything within the community, we accomplished things as a team. Learn to read.

no need ot write paragraphs on paragraphs on how you "accomplished things as a team" because guess what, that dosnt mean shiit when esg comes around.. oh wait.... :l
  • Rstrict wrote: »
    1564c3t.jpg

in5r13.jpg

those are from 3 days ago. Still have no idea why we split up.

i beat Lifeline to
    no need ot write paragraphs on paragraphs on how you "accomplished things as a team" because guess what, that dosnt mean shiit when esg comes around.. oh wait.... :l

Well people have their opinions, just like how you were always asking me if I was looking for another player and to give you a try out, let you know whenever I needed someone. Obviously, there's individual growth and growth as a team. Accomplishments don't always have to be first place you moron, accomplishments can be just successfully running things, seeing everyone grow from complete pubstars to going round for round with top notch teams. Bringing in friends who have never played this game, teaching them everything and seeing what they can do. But obviously, leagues mean everything to some people cause their just individualists.
    Well people have their opinions, just like how you were always asking me if I was looking for another player and to give you a try out, let you know whenever I needed someone.

This doesn't surprise me for some reason.

unnerved wasn't a bad team by any means, they are just unexperienced and made petty mistakes. immense amount of potential if they worked out their kinks.
    Well people have their opinions, just like how you were always asking me if I was looking for another player and to give you a try out, let you know whenever I needed someone. Obviously, there's individual growth and growth as a team. Accomplishments don't always have to be first place you moron, accomplishments can be just successfully running things, seeing everyone grow from complete pubstars to going round for round with top notch teams. Bringing in friends who have never played this game, teaching them everything and seeing what they can do. But obviously, leagues mean everything to some people cause their just individualists.

so what did you prove again? you can win practices? where most good teams practice running over new strats and different stuff to try and prepare for a league? if you cann your team sucessful over winning a practice. you're a moron. i asked for a tryout yes, would i have made the team? dont know.. does it matter now? no, because you guys are dead.
  • Clearly you have the intelligence of a rock. What did I prove? I'm not trying to prove anything, it's about player development and growth.
    CLEARLY, someone can't read the text. "Accomplishments don't always have to be first place you moron, accomplishments can be just successfully running things, seeing everyone grow from complete pubstars to going round for round with top notch teams. Bringing in friends who have never played this game, teaching them everything and seeing what they can do."
    so what did you prove again? you can win practices? where most good teams practice running over new strats and different stuff to try and prepare for a league? if you cann your team sucessful over winning a practice. you're a moron. i asked for a tryout yes, would i have made the team? dont know.. does it matter now? no, because you guys are dead.

Well .. Cf is dead.
    There's no leagues out at the moment.
    ESG is COMING UP .. But obviously I have a feeling it won't come around for another two months. Anyways what's so good about your team?

May I ask why you are talking? You speak as if you have the common knowledge of what you are talking about, and that you've presumed an actual accomplishment - we accomplished things as a team, friend-wise and practicing together and being dedicated.

What did you accomplish? Trolling other teams that might loose, or just outrage yourself 24/7 because you think someone cheats - Yeah, ringing for you is splendid, but being in the same team as you must be phenomenal.

Stop puttying yourself about thinking this game is about popularity for a fact i can see your education isn't even on a scale near a likely of any of my teammates if you're trying to make us look bad its a simple but steady attempt, But in ourselves we know what we accomplished saying don't write paragraphs showing and also explaining ourselves is a simple logic you can't handle you need to improve on some of your intelligence my friend. Seems too me you're a little under wise. Not going too lie a lot of the chumps, As so i put in words are basically kids striving to get famous and becoming good at this FREE game. The thing between us and you, We knew we were going to try and attempt on winning and using courage, motivation as our key for success for our goals were high but our knowledge and into key resources with our teammates made us who we are today and i hope you remember that when trying to make team's out there look bad because of how "good" you think you are in my mind you're a nobody whose haven't seen the daylight of real competitiveness. My words exact make yourself look like an idiot in front of people who know what they're talking about. Go strive and pretend your somebody on a game which the social existence is futile.

what did you ever accomplish in this game but winning a few scrims?

oh right, nothing
  • May I ask why you are talking? You speak as if you have the common knowledge of what you are talking about, and that you've presumed an actual accomplishment - we accomplished things as a team, friend-wise and practicing together and being dedicated.

What did you accomplish? Trolling other teams that might loose, or just outrage yourself 24/7 because you think someone cheats - Yeah, ringing for you is splendid, but being in the same team as you must be phenomenal.

gay

since when does practicing together count as an accomplishment? aparrently everFrag is very sucessful!! more then anyone would've thought!
    Stop puttying yourself about thinking this game is about popularity for a fact i can see your education isn't even on a scale near a likely of any of my teammates if you're trying to make us look bad its a simple but steady attempt, But in ourselves we know what we accomplished saying don't write paragraphs showing and also explaining ourselves is a simple logic you can't handle you need to improve on some of your intelligence my friend. Seems too me you're a little under wise. Not going too lie a lot of the chumps, As so i put in words are basically kids striving to get famous and becoming good at this FREE game. The thing between us and you, We knew we were going to try and attempt on winning and using courage, motivation as our key for success for our goals were high but our knowledge and into key resources with our teammates made us who we are today and i hope you remember that when trying to make team's out there look bad because of how "good" you think you are in my mind you're a nobody whose haven't seen the daylight of real competitiveness. My words exact make yourself look like an idiot in front of people who know what they're talking about. Go strive and pretend your somebody on a game which the social existence is futile.

mad
    sbvermS wrote: »
    what did you ever accomplish in this game but winning a few scrims?

oh right, nothing

how about you?

all i do is write a couple sentences, and kids come back with page longs.

you know you're doing something right when....
    kFolsom wrote: »
    Clearly you have the intelligence of a rock. What did I prove? I'm not trying to prove anything, it's about player development and growth.
    CLEARLY, someone can't read the text. "Accomplishments don't always have to be first place you moron, accomplishments can be just successfully running things, seeing everyone grow from complete pubstars to going round for round with top notch teams. Bringing in friends who have never played this game, teaching them everything and seeing what they can do."
    gG__uuci wrote: »
    Well .. Cf is dead.
    There's no leagues out at the moment.
    ESG is COMING UP .. But obviously I have a feeling it won't come around for another two months. Anyways what's so good about your team?
    May I ask why you are talking? You speak as if you have the common knowledge of what you are talking about, and that you've presumed an actual accomplishment - we accomplished things as a team, friend-wise and practicing together and being dedicated.

write a novel please..

practicing and making friends isint an accomplishment.. i dont even know what it is... mabey making friends should be something you should try and "accomplish" in real life boys.
    write a novel please..

practicing and making friends isint an accomplishment.. i dont even know what it is... mabey making friends should be something you should try and "accomplish" in real life boys.
    Why do you still play this game!
    You are horrible at this game do nothing to improve.
    Only if you talked this much shet in real life.

Stick to making your 2 week team and getting busted for cheating.
    Any team you made ever in this game unNerved will roll you.

I think this is the message that no one likes you in this community and should quit.

Focus in school arnt you a senior, maybe try to be a doctor or engineer insteed of a plunber you dumb idiot.
  • I find it funny because of the remarks that come out of you trying to make it appealing for your audience to laugh at us. But instead their laughing at you. I wine and dine with the Queen, While you drink bottled water at home hoping you "achieve" "accomplish" goals that aren't even attainable, THIS IS LIKE DISSING A THREE YEAR OLD. Oh man you literally just put yourself up for that. Oh yeah novels make money. Criticizing people online doesn't you're probably a bullied kid in school hoping for a way out, Aww did i cut a little fear there for yeah? What are you isolated at home with your mommy and daddy =/ Aww too cute. Come on make another skit about me it makes total sense where this is going.
  • Lol Louis don't even bother he can't handle my intelligence I'm making this child look like an abundant fool.