KlutchKilleR got cut from im[P]erial/fantastic 5

lol funny story ok so i scrim with them score of 8-9 then they call me to come ring for them score of 6-4 cus there starter wasnt on and i was s5 ok so i was in a 1v4 clutch situation i killed 3/4 cus apperently i rotated wrong ? ok so they bann me from vent and El.24 said your cut i asked why? Al.24 said cus you were in a 1v4 clutch situation and you rotated to B site in black widow. Ok so the 4 on the other team was on A site so I planted B site smart right ok so i watch window and 1 came out and i killed him so i rotated threw double doors cus they said they were at A site so i came threw double doors well they were at B waters so i killed 1 there and 1 was in double double doorrs B site b-hopping i killed him and get shot from the back and died and the bomb blew up and they said i was cut for not killing all 4. Ok im lost, we won that round cus i holded B site and we won the scrim El.24 said wasnt good enough cus he told me to plant a A site.

El.24 please answer to this are you fckn stupid when they all are on A site and you wanted me to plant A site. You fckn idiot. He just wanted me to die but i won the round and got cut? so El.24 kicked me and banned me from vent so i guess im LFT?
Ok guess not so funny.

Comments