Need pickup. <--

Comments

• @JOHN- You're in Mentos ? i think i have said enough. OH btw, for that cast, where is this information that you speak about pubstar? Love how you're still butt hurt dude. Fuels my fire when i see you get on and try to troll me, when we all know [LK]onlyou is the best player in your WHOLE team. You're sh*t brah, stay off forums.

@TREVOR- You're in Solar Chaos aka Team.Havok? I think I have said enough. OH btw, didn't we beat you 14-3. Love how you're still talking trash after that. [LK]onlyou is better than anyone on your WHOLE team. You're sh*t brah, stay off the forums.
  • MilkMunzta wrote: »
    My clan rarely scrims LOL.

I'd be happy to ring for Mentos though, set it up and I'm in.

And for your information YOUNG ONE, a 2 week team doesn't means it will last 2 weeks, it means it won't get far and it'll die off.

And I'm not a randy, I've been on this forums for about 2 years, I just drop in time to time to find guys like you: Bad, but they just can't admit it.

-Mentos is obviously the better pick, I rarely see them pick fights, they pull off good scores. Great built up chemisty.

On the other hand, your "team" is random kids pulled together that hold m4a1's and hold the mouse down every time they see someone.

LOL, pick fights ? Suggest you get your sh*t straight before you draw straws. Mentos haave chemsitry ? lmao. Lol, and for you to ring for them ? I said get your sh*tty pub clan in e8 and scrim if wanna talk about being bad. Random kids ? So, you're saying TaeYeon is a random from being in SNSD? and KIU who IS the best EU player ? I'm practically talking to an idiot. And FYI John did pick this flame war ;) he just couldn't handle the heat, so he takes it to forums. Love it. So, help me some more with my post count.

But lets stay on topic, cause i don't feel like talking down onto a pubstar such as yourself. And young one? Far from it.
  • [LK]onlyou is here sup sup ? wat did I miss oh Trever I dont talking **** abt u sucks ass so bad when I was in your clan dont talk **** to mentos ok bro ? You said I have ego I said you dont have experience ur stratz sucks !
  • CFJohn wrote: »
    @Trevor- You're in Solar Chaos aka Team.Havok? I think I have said enough. OH btw, didn't we beat you 14-3. [LK]onlyou is better than anyone on your WHOLE team. You're sh*t brah, stay off the forums.

Lol, you think im really gonna get upset? Especially when you had a ringer carry your team ? Think again, Johnny boy. BTW, nice dodge against TOP yesterday. That was cute.
  • Lol, you think im really gonna get upset? Especially when you had a ringer carry your team ? Think again, Johnny boy. BTW, nice dodge against TOP yesterday. That was cute.

Dodge? Lol why would I dodge TOP... we didn't have 5 on.
  • supergeota wrote: »
    [LK]onlyou is here sup sup ? wat did I miss oh Trever I dont talking **** abt u sucks ass so bad when I was in your clan dont talk **** to mentos ok bro ? You said I have ego I said you dont have experience ur stratz sucks !

Sorry that your illiterate self can't compromise NA stratz. LOL, you wanna talk about strats? "Okay, when he gets the pick we go in" paniiic dies "PUSH IN" yeah you have alot of room to talk about for strats. And for ego ? didn't mention anything about your ego, i don't give two sh*ts about your trash team that you're in. lul. ahhhhh flame on kids, flame on.
  • * Sign * so u really think ur better than me . Compromise NA stratz u say ... Well stratz is stratz there is no Asian or NA stratz its just stratz the more u play the more u " develope " bro. Oh yeah I said push in cause I know we gonna lose anyways. I said camp and wat ppl pushing from other site and got kill ? Why would I be serious when you guys being noobie? You think your good ? Go f-king defeat www , Free , eT. main team already. I bet you guys can't touch them
    * Sign * so u really think ur better than me . Compromise NA stratz u say ... Well stratz is stratz there is no Asian or NA stratz its just stratz the more u play the more u " develope " bro. Oh yeah I said push in cause I know we gonna lose anyways. I said camp and wat ppl pushing from other site and got kill ? Why would I be serious when you guys being noobie? You think your good ? Go f-king defeat www , Free , eT. main team already. I bet you guys can't touch them

lol, speak for yourself. PLEASE! Go beat them, whatcha waiting for LK? Hm? And have beaten Free many times. :) chow.

your strats are nothing but picks. that's great, right ?
  • lol, speak for yourself. PLEASE! Go beat them, whatcha waiting for LK? Hm? And have beaten Free many times. :) chow.

your strats are nothing but picks. that's great, right ?

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
  • LOL, pick fights ? Suggest you get your sh*t straight before you draw straws. Mentos haave chemsitry ? lmao. Lol, and for you to ring for them ? I said get your sh*tty pub clan in e8 and scrim if wanna talk about being bad. Random kids ? So, you're saying TaeYeon is a random from being in SNSD? and KIU who IS the best EU player ? I'm practically talking to an idiot. And FYI John did pick this flame war ;) he just couldn't handle the heat, so he takes it to forums. Love it. So, help me some more with my post count.

But lets stay on topic, cause i don't feel like talking down onto a pubstar such as yourself. And young one? Far from it.

TaeYeon blows. He acts tough. He gets on e8, then he gets wrecked.

And KIU isn't the "best". And your "strats" in BW:

Push Cat. Push B. Push A. Push mid.
  • DeerJosh wrote: »
    I have a kriss? Does that make me a noob? LMAO SERIOUSLLY DID YOU FAIL THE 1st grade? Your logic is on par with a dropped baby. Please never talk again. I remember your famous quotes from online.

ujealous - HES MAD HES OBV. MAD PEACE KID OBV MAD.
    Hyunakim* What a downie.
    ujealous- PEACE I WIN KIDS MAD KIDS MAD
    ujealous- has been kicked.

Hm, that's really funny bro I would laugh but this isn't even true haha I'm pretty sure u were the one getting owned calling me hack, and why r u getting so worked up when I stated the truth lol hmm I fail? Alrite how about this

"oh let' spend Zp on kriss crates" *wins the kriss "great now I'm just gonna keep kriss in my inventory and not use it" lol?
    Hey moron, how am i breaking my own rules when i don't use my zp gunz ? Hm? Sooooo, you're saying using AUG and a deag in ALLL games i play in, is breaking my rules? Please think again downie.

OT: Raze, still welcome bro.

Hahaha ok one question u mad bro? Lol dude I really don't get u ppl, I did not swear, troll OR even telling ease not to join, and u guys all get so worked up and start flaming me...and shin read ^what I said to josh....
  • U know what I'm not even gonna bother with u ego kids, this thread is way off topic, Bing it back to topic or just don't talk

OT: good luck trying to find a clan raze

I blow.. makes sense. Invalid statement.
    * Sign * so u really think ur better than me . Compromise NA stratz u say ... Well stratz is stratz there is no Asian or NA stratz its just stratz the more u play the more u " develope " bro. Oh yeah I said push in cause I know we gonna lose anyways. I said camp and wat ppl pushing from other site and got kill ? Why would I be serious when you guys being noobie? You think your good ? Go f-king defeat www , Free , eT. main team already. I bet you guys can't touch them

No offence and all but your strats on factory failed badly. Pick the sniper and run in.. our sniper dies and yet you still make us run in while we all die. I know you have a pretty good shot and all but you still have a really big ego and try and run everything by yourself its not gonna happen. While we're at it we have played and beat www so don't try and bring anything up involving that. Gl with your team I guess.

Lmao, you have never been in a team with me kid. Get your sh*t straight

FYI, Tae will wreck you all over e8. To scared to play with your sh*tty pub clan i see.
  • uJealous wrote: »
    U know what I'm not even gonna bother with u ego kids, this thread is way off topic, Bing it back to topic or just don't talk

OT: good luck trying to find a clan raze

Agreed, This topic is suppose to be for raze finding a team.
  • I'm done with my trolling for the day too.

I admit Taeyeon has a good shot, and he doesn't brag about it.

You on the other hand, act like your good. Well, your team carries you brah. Your just the guy shouting strats and getting picked. And my pub clan isn't all that great, I know, it's pretty dead but I invested a lot of ZP in it and I don't want it to die.

In other words, I have been invited to join pretty good teams: Wumbologists (Now disbanded) + defCON

Both who would wipe your face and your team all over the floor.
    I'm done with my trolling for the day too.

I admit Taeyeon has a good shot, and he doesn't brag about it.

You on the other hand, act like your good. Well, your team carries you brah. Your just the guy shouting strats and getting picked. And my pub clan isn't all that great, I know, it's pretty dead but I invested a lot of ZP in it and I don't want it to die.

In other words, I have been invited to join pretty good teams: Wumbologists (Now disbanded) + defCON

Both who would wipe your face and your team all over the floor.

I can't help but laugh at you :)

Idiots..still d1ck riding. gonna start calling you mykL.
  • well I won the Kriss like 2 years ago.. But now I don't ever use it. I only play Wogl/ESL Style. Lol
  • hey

whats up man ill hit you up on facebook man
  • hey

raze check your messages on facebook ok RealDeal is the clan to join man plus if you join i got a position you will like
  • whats up man ill hit you up on facebook man
    raze check your messages on facebook ok RealDeal is the clan to join man plus if you join i got a position you will like

What sup with u and "man"? Lol

Why do you question everyone about something?
  • ThisisRaZe wrote: »
    Why do you question everyone about something?

Lol Yh and no, when I feel like it I will, if I need to I will. If I don't need to or don't want to I won't. Does that answer ur question?

Was wondering the same thing.. haha

Kid talks, goes to e8, gets denied.
    Oh and btw, who are you? Care to describe yourself in three words? "Bad" is already quite obvious so please give me another description. Echo 8 isn't even anything special.

Still don't know who you are.
  • PinkBun wrote: »
    Was wondering the same thing.. haha

Great mind think alike huh? ;P
    Kid talks, goes to e8, gets denied.
    Oh and btw, who are you? Care to describe yourself in three words? "Bad" is already quite obvious so please give me another description. Echo 8 isn't even anything special.

Still don't know who you are.

haha kid with their fail troll these day lol
    And I agree, what so special about e8 anyways? I rack em all day :3 (no not really xD) lol
  • LOL, pick fights ? Suggest you get your sh*t straight before you draw straws. Mentos haave chemsitry ? lmao. Lol, and for you to ring for them ? I said get your sh*tty pub clan in e8 and scrim if wanna talk about being bad. Random kids ? So, you're saying TaeYeon is a random from being in SNSD? and KIU who IS the best EU player ? I'm practically talking to an idiot. And FYI John did pick this flame war ;) he just couldn't handle the heat, so he takes it to forums. Love it. So, help me some more with my post count.

What are you saying? I'm not even in your team, your team has the f4ke tae.