Gravity picking up 1.

2»

Comments

• Definitely has potential to be a very good team, although I must say you guys are for sure immature. Anyways, best of luck looking for a fifth.
  • kCreature wrote: »
    Definitely has potential to be a very good team, although I must say you guys are for sure immature. Anyways, best of luck looking for a fifth.

sorry for having fun. sometimes i gotta take a step back and remember this is a serious game.
  • InhaleCF wrote: »
    sorry for having fun. sometimes i gotta take a step back and remember this is a serious game.

There is a difference between having fun and showing respect and sportsmanship.
    You guys lost my respect after hopping onto our mumble and trash talking, after a victory.
  • kCreature wrote: »
    There is a difference between having fun and showing respect and sportsmanship.
    You guys lost my respect after hopping onto our mumble and trash talking, after a victory.

a win? we havnt played an esg match yet? didnt know you could "win" practice.. thats like hockey, or basketball teams having a scrimmage then talkin shiit after it.. its all in fun :) dont look at the rounds you won, look at what strats are working and what dosnt vs teams who play agressive or passive so u KNOW what to do, and what strats to call during a match.

forgot tho, u play for frag esports.

u wanna say shiit, u come on xfire and say it, not in public kid, now THATS not showing sportsmanship

you guys can keep winning them practices, while gravity is learning from them, and thats why were going to take esg O. we can win a practice, but it dosnt mean anything if we just kept getting demolished trying to take sites, but were clutching round after round... but hey, whatever you think will work :)