Got stuck? On surfaces, on people... on game mechanics!?

Yeah, this is fairly unrealistic to be immobilized by people bumping into you or you bumping into them. Not to mention some of the most annoying places of some of the maps, you'll try to be ninja through a passage way and then you get stuck on.. what.. a penny that you didn't see as you were backstepping into the hallway!? Impossible... you might have stubbed your toe on the 1 inch high curb to the center, side entrance on TD-Fortress in the middle...
/rant off.

Please fix the glitches of getting stuck on terrain, they are SEVERELY hazardous to competitive play, not to mention people getting stuck on you immobilizing you.

On another note the pushback suffered by snipers is rather harsh, maybe minimize that a bit to be less penalizing, not to mention the effect of grenades shaking your screen.. I just think it needs to be balanced a bit.

On another note, in FFA mode, there should be no spawn protection. Its ridiculous how many times you are wiped out by people who spawn behind you and are given free opportunity to kill you for 3 seconds.

On the last note... about grenades on certain maps like say TD-Egypt... either remove them from it, or give the option to allow grenades or disallow them. They are extremely biased on such a tight quartered map.. not to mention they can 1 shot you if they land on your feet, which I've never EVER encountered in any other game.. people may say.. Realism? Well how about funnism.. who wants to get destroyed by 1 grenade? The grenades are hella overpowered.. tone them down please, and take my advice about the everything else I've said in this rant/post.

This game has potential to be a replacement to Counter-strike, and CS:Source, if these things I've stated can be adjusted properly. From an inspired, serious gamer.

-Riaining

Ps. Its way too expensive to buy ZP that can be exchanged for GP... I mean cmon, you gotta spend over 70 bucks to be able to afford just an AWM, thats ridiculous. Simplify the prices on some of the things you can get, and you will get A LOT of people that are willing to pay for items in the game just for the sake of not needing to farm the GP through broken weapons alone. Thanks.

pps. Yeah i think the hacking situation has been described in great detail in other posts, fix it. N protect sucks, Cheating sucks, and people who cheat suck even more. Thanks

Comments