GG to opti

Comments

• BROimERICK wrote: »
    gg bro, i mean

Just gg .

It's funny, because they can't prove I didn't smurf.
  • slayalpk wrote: »
    You said "I bet you 10k zp they won't get more than 3 rounds", you didn't specifically say 3 rounds per half, I must say your stupidity is rather humourous considering you resort to stereotypes when I prove you wrong.

25ouuro.jpg

I don't see any kangaroos in my parents 8 million dollar home, do you?

When you finally graduate 12th grade without having to repeat, I'll think about giving you my executive janitor position. I've been looking for someone to mop my floors.

hey nice house
  • So I see tasty has taught you the ways of Google images lol. Can I join this club?
    You said "I bet you 10k zp they won't get more than 3 rounds", you didn't specifically say 3 rounds per half, I must say your stupidity is rather humourous considering you resort to stereotypes when I prove you wrong.

25ouuro.jpg

I don't see any kangaroos in my parents 8 million dollar home, do you?

When you finally graduate 12th grade without having to repeat, I'll think about giving you my executive janitor position. I've been looking for someone to mop my floors.

Your mansion is far nicer than mine, But mine is on the beach, Can't beat that!, We should throw a part at your home.
  • DatMuffin wrote: »
    It's funny, because they can't prove I didn't smurf.

I know man, Thats why its GG

Gg people .
    Your mansion is far nicer than mine, But mine is on the beach, Can't beat that!, We should throw a part at your home.

Indeed, let's throw a part at his house at night, make sure we wear masks though, so we don't get sued.

What part were you thinking of using?
  • SuKoisNuTz wrote: »
    Indeed, let's throw a part.

Even millionaires like slaya and i make mistakes
  • SuKoisNuTz wrote: »
    Indeed, let's throw a part at his house at night, make sure we wear masks though, so we don't get sued.

What part were you thinking of using?

I think we should use the pool part.
    Even millionaires like slaya and i make mistakes

Hire a transcriber.
  • Mistyyyy wrote: »
    So I see tasty has taught you the ways of Google images lol. Can I join this club?
    Again with the assumptions, because my parents (and myself) make 10x the annual income your parents make in a week or so and can actually afford a beautiful beach side home, doesn't mean I googled anything. It just means I have higher standards than you and won't live in a crummy 100 grand 2 room house like you.
    Again with the assumptions, because my parents (and myself) make 10x the annual income your parents make in a week or so and can actually afford a beautiful beach side home, doesn't mean I googled anything. It just means I have higher standards than you and won't live in a crummy 100 grand 2 room house like you.

I'm not assuming anything. Ik you don't live there lol.
  • i'm the best player in this game, none of this matters and it was apparently a gg.
  • i'm the best player in this game, none of this matters and it was apparently a gg.
    I'm the best smurfer.
    Mistyyyy wrote: »

you can't prove that any more than you can prove I didn't smurf.
  • Oh he's a better player, I'm just better at smurfing. I do well when the rest of the team is a joke.
  • DatScammed wrote: »
    Prove it .

It's funny, because it can't be proved whether I smurfed or not.

Little blue men ERRYWHERE
    Once again with the assumption, you don't KNOW anything. I do live there and I can guarantee you won't find this image on google and if you do, it'll probably be from the real estate agency my parents bought the house from a while ago.
  • slaya also has a mini-fridge by his computer full of monster drinks that he takes a sip of, every time he gets out-picked by myawm at middle. I hear he has to refill his fridge on a daily basis
  • smurf.jpg

it all makes sense now........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Alright so let's get this straight. You're familys rich you say YOU make a lot of money. Yet you're on the computer daily more the anybody? You're making perfect sense lol.
    Alright so let's get this straight. You're familys rich you say YOU make a lot of money. Yet you're on the computer daily more the anybody? You're making perfect sense lol.

you and datkid need a tutor
  • slaya also has a mini-fridge by his computer full of monster drinks that he takes a sip of, every time he gets out-picked by myawm at middle. I hear he has to refill his fridge on a daily basis
    Did I show you the picture in plumbers? haha
    Alright so let's get this straight. You're familys rich you say YOU make a lot of money. Yet you're on the computer daily more the anybody? You're making perfect sense lol.

Playing the stock market, works like a charm.
    Did I show you the picture in plumbers? haha

i saw it posted somewhere. pretty sick setup tbh. mine is crappy with textbooks all over the table lol
  • DatScammed wrote: »
    Son of a *****.................

I'm guessing you found him too (: