1g0tN0skillZ Extensive Ghost Mode Guide(Global Risk Side)

Comments

• LOL this is like the noobest guide I've seen lawlz I believe most pro GM players will agree when I say that...dude what lvl r u? Camp...hahaha come on best u can do bro? I say this is a waste of time to read haha I bet u play with low rank noobs lol 4.0 kd? Please don't make me laugh lawlz
  • MrSi*** wrote: »
    Well Done. Alot of time went into that. Im going to macro the link so everytime I get called hak im going to spam the link to this thread lol. Good job.

Maybe they will learn something from this xD
    CFHrvat wrote: »
    Nice work dude :D

Thank you both and Merry Christmas!! :)
    pFxDevil wrote: »
    LOL this is like the noobest guide I've seen lawlz I believe most pro GM players will agree when I say that...dude what lvl r u? Camp...hahaha come on best u can do bro? I say this is a waste of time to read haha I bet u play with low rank noobs lol 4.0 kd? Please don't make me laugh lawlz

U jealous?
  • Loled!
    Boring...

That's "Cross Fire Guides" > "How to Camp in GhostMode on GR Site"

Wouldn't help!...
    some "Pro" BL gamer from some really "Pro" GhostMode Clans are rushing u faster down, b4 u go to ur spots >__>
  • U jealous?

LOL, Jealous of what? ur Noob guide? sure hahaha
  • pFxDevil wrote: »

what happened to pF-devil?, got kicked from panz?
  • you should remove the "Camp in vents " part... other than that is alright for beginners
  • Loled!
    Boring...

That's "Cross Fire Guides" > "How to Camp in GhostMode on GR Site"

Wouldn't help!...
    some "Pro" BL gamer from some really "Pro" GhostMode Clans are rushing u faster down, b4 u go to ur spots >__>
    Very Nice Guide for New Players i suppose
    ' wrote:
    G[host;2684937'] you should remove the "Camp in vents " part... other than that is alright for beginners

I don´t think you guys got the part this is for noobs only!
    The idea of this guide is to help newbies that they can play better with the little help I provide here.
    I´m going to show you what I consider the best spots (all maps) and what you need to do to win as GR.

Do you prefer having a good kdr or winning?(That´s why I show them some camping spots)
    With the little help I provide here, perhaps they will get better and stop kicking good players(like yourselves) cus they know you are not hackers and you can PP, etc etc.

People like you don´t want any challenge cus they are afraid of not being one of the best.
  • ' wrote:
    G[host;2684813'] what happened to pF-devil?, got kicked from panz?

Lawl Yh apparently cuz they dislike me :'( told me ta try again later lawlz
    Do you prefer having a good kdr or winning?(That´s why I show them some camping spots)With the little help I provide here, perhaps they will get better and stop kicking good players(like yourselves) cus they know you are not hackers and you can PP, etc etc.
    People like you don´t want any challenge cus they are afraid of not being one of the best.

LOL dude at least I'm not the one farming on noobs lawlz dude don't want a challenge? Hahaha don't make me laugh, u think the noobs r getting get so good that they can beat the Old GM players? Haha dude man I live for a challengr, and I doubt u could give me some trololololol
  • I don´t think you guys got the part this is for noobs only!
    Do you prefer having a good kdr or winning?(That´s why I show them some camping spots)

Apparently I'm a noob since you referred me to your guide..
    And who cares about winning...? I guess in a sense I do want to have good kdr but I mainly just want to play.
    A challenge for me are the chinese GI people using bd and kukri/shovel/kris.
    No challenges in UK servers because one little clutch gets you instantly kicked.
    And all but 2 or 3, maybe 4, of your spots are camp spots..
  • pFxDevil wrote: »

LOL dude at least I'm not the one farming on noobs lawlz dude don't want a challenge? Hahaha don't make me laugh, u think the noobs r getting get so good that they can beat the Old GM players? Haha dude man I live for a challengr, and I doubt u could give me some trololololol

Wait, what?
    "New" GM players can´t be better than older ones?
    Are you a complete retar.d?
    If you were so confident you would already face me...
    Apparently I'm a noob since you referred me to your guide..
    And who cares about winning...? I guess in a sense I do want to have good kdr but I mainly just want to play.
    A challenge for me are the chinese GI people using bd and kukri/shovel/kris.
    No challenges in UK servers because one little clutch gets you instantly kicked.
    And all but 2 or 3, maybe 4, of your spots are camp spots..

This guide is to help everyone including experienced players.
    I never said you are a noob.
    You just feel inferior, that´s why you got to attack me everytime I answer you with something you can´t argue about.

Like I´ve said, and it seems you aren´t smart enough to understand it...this is meant to help new players have confidence in themselves and get better scores and wins.
  • Wait, what?
    Aren't you in the UK? GM is so bad over there.
    This guide is to help everyone including experienced players.
    I never said you are a noob.
    You just feel inferior, that´s why you got to attack me everytime I answer you with something you can´t argue about.

Like I´ve said, and it seems you aren´t smart enough to understand it...this is meant to help new players have confidence in themselves and get better scores and wins.

Experienced players don't camp, especially in obvious places. And I don't see how I'm not able to argue against your little idiotic comments. You started this and you say the same crap over and over again. I see you use the same comeback to devil in the other thread.
    "People like you don´t want any challenge cus they are afraid of not being one of the best."
    You obviously don't know anything about us. Personally, I enjoy facing all the GM players, we follow each other around because we know we won't kick each other or call each other hacker and most of us don't use breath down or shovels/kukris/etc... Trolling is a different matter...
  • Aren't you in the UK? GM is so bad over there.

Experienced players don't camp, especially in obvious places. And I don't see how I'm not able to argue against your little idiotic comments. You started this and you say the same crap over and over again. I see you use the same comeback to devil in the other thread.
    "People like you don´t want any challenge cus they are afraid of not being one of the best."
    You obviously don't know anything about us. Personally, I enjoy facing all the GM players, we follow each other around because we know we won't kick each other or call each other hacker and most of us don't use breath down or shovels/kukris/etc... Trolling is a different matter...
    Gm Is Not Bad In The Uk , I Play There And I Can Easily Own BL And Get Kicked In 4 Rounds
  • Wait, what?

LAWLZ, face u? hahahahaha, I would totally "face" you if I load faster lawlz, but hey, i will log onto my Bro's computer some times and let c u "face" me hahaha, please dont cry when u lose..thnx ;)
  • Aren't you in the UK? GM is so bad over there.

Yes sir I play on the UK servers.
    The point of this thread is to help new players who don´t know how the mechanics of GM work.
    I just wanted in some way to make you understand what you wrote in the other thread wasn´t correct.
    Your words are worthless without proper actions.
    LAWLZ, face u? hahahahaha, I would totally "face" you if I load faster lawlz, but hey, i will log onto my Bro's computer some times and let c u "face" me hahaha, please dont cry when u lose..thnx ;)

Seriously, get lost.
    You are not even worth it.
  • Yes sir I play on the UK servers.
    The point of this thread is to help new players who don´t know how the mechanics of GM work.
    I just wanted in some way to make you understand what you wrote in the other thread wasn´t correct.
    Your words are worthless without proper actions.

what wasn't correct? The points that I was making to the other guy who told me to get good? I was only saying I had 3.0 kd to show to him that I believe I'm good at the mode already, you can ask many of my friends. Not the best, but I'm pretty damn good. Learn to comprehend what I say before you speak.
  • Learn to comprehend what I say before you speak.

Exactly.
    I apologize for the misunderstood then.
  • Exactly.
    I apologize for the misunderstood then.

Good enough, sorry for the flaming and raging.
  • I will now leave the forum to play CF.
    Any kind of criticisms are welcome(constructive ones).

Ganda guide mano , nao sou o tipo de jogador ke joga em jogos publicos , mas daqueles que joga ESL lans e torneios , mas gostei de ver o guia e entreti-me , vais ajudar muito ppl desta comunidade , e talvez knd me apetecer descansar da ESL e pubar de vex em knd pode ser ke consiga pubar Em GM melhor =P
    Parabens
  • Good enough, sorry for the flaming and raging.

You kinda helped me keeping the thread alive :P
    Friends again in the community I hope.
    ExoduSSpt wrote: »
    Great guide man, I'm not the type of player that plays in public games, but those who play tournaments and lans ESL, but I liked to see the guide and it entertained me, you'll help a lot of ppl in this community, and maybe when I feel like to rest ESL and play from time to time maybe I´ll be able to play better in GM = P
    Congratulations.

Thank you ExoduSSpt. Your support really means a lot to me.
    Btw I know your leader and [*]-Intacto.
    You are all great players.
    Perhaps one day we will play against each other in a ESL match (when I sign up for ESL xD).
  • You kinda helped me keeping the thread alive :P
    Friends again in the community I hope.

Thank you ExoduSSpt. Your support really means a lot to me.
    Btw I know your leader and [*]-Intacto.
    You are all great players.
    Perhaps one day we will play against each other in a ESL match (when I sign up for ESL xD).

I'm not in they're team i'm in their clan but have an ESL team ;p
  • ExoduSSpt wrote: »
    I'm not in they're team i'm in their clan but have an ESL team ;p

I wish you the best.
    Perhaps one day I´ll sign up for ESL :)
  • nice guide...

btw, the 100% gama is a myth, the ghosts brightness dosent change, only the enviroments, making it harder to sopt them if you put it up high.

also standing still can work well, half of my kills are from where a ghost has got bored of hopping towards me and tried to rush the last few feet....

also i would mutch rather use a shotty in GM, like the spas or the dual D's as they 1 shot at close range and i find that ghosts genrally try to get closy to use there melay.

as a final point ghosts cant be seen in smoke unless there is a rendering glitch (where the smoke behind them disappers), there was a patch that made the standout from all light/smoke effects but that was re-patched a long time ago, and if you throw a smoke ghosts can move freely behind it (your restricting your own line of sight)
  • nice guide...

btw, the 100% gama is a myth, the ghosts brightness dosent change, only the enviroments, making it harder to sopt them if you put it up high.

also standing still can work well, half of my kills are from where a ghost has got bored of hopping towards me and tried to rush the last few feet....

also i would mutch rather use a shotty in GM, like the spas or the dual D's as they 1 shot at close range and i find that ghosts genrally try to get closy to use there melay.

as a final point ghosts cant be seen in smoke unless there is a rendering glitch (where the smoke behind them disappers), there was a patch that made the standout from all light/smoke effects but that was re-patched a long time ago, and if you throw a smoke ghosts can move freely behind it (your restricting your own line of sight)
    You can see female characters in smoke...
  • ' wrote:
    Death[;2700442']You can see female characters in smoke...

you can see there hair, but what im talking about is the render bug/whatever that smotimes makes it so that the smoke dissapers where the ghost it... so there is a person shaped hole in the smoke....

also i wouldnt recomend listening to breath, to do that you have to put the sound up to a volume that could damage your ears, just listen to footsetps its easyer/safer.

also you might want to add a bit into your guide telling peope too look out for radio messages like "C4 dropped" and go to defend the dropped c4.. it really windes me up when im sitting on the unplanted c4 all alone whilst my team messes around half a map away.

finaly it can be good to spray where someone dies, because youcan usauly catch the ghost before they can hop away.
  • you can see there hair, but what im talking about is the render bug/whatever that smotimes makes it so that the smoke dissapers where the ghost it... so there is a person shaped hole in the smoke....

also i wouldnt recomend listening to breath, to do that you have to put the sound up to a volume that could damage your ears, just listen to footsetps its easyer/safer.

also you might want to add a bit into your guide telling peope too look out for radio messages like "C4 dropped" and go to defend the dropped c4.. it really windes me up when im sitting on the unplanted c4 all alone whilst my team messes around half a map away.

finaly it can be good to spray where someone dies, because youcan usauly catch the ghost before they can hop away.
    you obviously don't know how to play GM, listening to footsteps would be pointless against a bhopper
  • nice guide...

The bold part isn't true. Max gamma does make a difference in how bright the ghosts are. At least it does for me, makes it easier for me to spot them down range.

Shotguns are decent in Ghost Mode, but they lack the accuracy for when you see one running at range.

On to the second post.

you can see there hair, but what im talking about is the render bug/whatever that smotimes makes it so that the smoke dissapers where the ghost it... so there is a person shaped hole in the smoke....

It's not a glitch/bug that makes the ghosts show in the smoke. It's a simple idea of basic physics that the devs put in. It's called displacement. When a ghost enters smoke, the smoke would be displaced and leave a hole. It's rare to not have a ghost show if they run into smoke. Hopping into smoke can sometimes trick the system into not regging the smoke around you, and you stay invisible. But otherwise, the ghosts are intended to show in the smoke, and they do.

As for not listening to breath, when I play Ghost Mode nowadays, I find that roughly 85% of all players know a vague form of the BHOP. Some are better than others, but most know it. And when they use it, the only thing that remains is the breathing. Foot steps are completely gone. And as for the damage to your ears, that's only if you use earbuds, and that's only because the origin of the sound is so close to your ear-drum, that is causes more vibration than needed. The over-ear DJ style headphones work much better, you can have the volume loud even with sprayers present, and you can still hear the breathing of ghosts, and you won't have to worry about much damage to your ears.
  • Max gamma all depends on your monitor. My laptop for instance needs 100 Gamma because everything is so dark and all my light settings are set to max.
    The monitor for my PC however needs around 70 because it's too bright.
    And loud volume for hearing ghosts...? Haha... And no earbuds(as in shove in your ear)? >.< They're 2nd best to over ear headphones. I've been using them for about 2 years now and my hearing is just fine.
    Now for the smoke thing, smoke only works if they flash inside. Bunnyhoppers can still hop right through without getting caught.
This discussion has been closed.