anticheat + eu servers?

Hi,
its getting really ridiculous with this game, today we played on Z8 games like 7 wars, in 5 of them, guys had chamms... ok i know its common in this game, cause small kids want to have good scores and show how PRO they are..but what made me angry was, that they dont even care about getting caught or showing they really chamms :D they shoot through wooden windows on PORT on B, and so on, they EVEN admit it, that they use chamms, this guy told me" 5 months and I keep playing, no ban, so stfu"... IS THIS POSSIBLE? i am starting to believe it is, cause i reported one guy 2 times , his nick is "SPARTAN...", plays for SPARTANS and i reported him 2 times,he even admitted it on youtube where i have his video..and i saw him playing yesterday!! :D ***IN INSANE!! du u admins EVEN care about, how your game is going to end within few months? no one is gonna play it anymore, cause about 60% of the SCENE is cheating!!! only way how to play fair match is on ESL, where only 10 teams are active.. Do some usefull anticheat, or buy a license for punkbuster or something..

Secondly, what about EU servers? do u plan this? i know few companies that are able to run CF servers for you, located in EU (prague, czech republic) i could help..

Comments