It's been a bit, wazzup guys?

124»

Comments

• P1MPL3TR0N wrote: »
    lol sure.7 a.m. here and after all that the other day ppl cant stop trolling and inciting shyt for no reason.but its cf.i forgot if i dont use proper grammar im subject to an ego filled rant.
    Basically you're the one keeping this up. Just pointing that out in case you did not see that allready.
  • Basically you're the one keeping this up. Just pointing that out in case you did not see that allready.

idk how my last post b4 today was just to say i was part of a problem and glad some us seemed to work it out.i didnt wake up and troll him.anyways muffin was nice playing with you and all.
  • Zuci wrote: »
    (Sorry AB, that I'm now going to talk like you could not see this text, easier way to me to explain stuff.)

I've studied some psychology aswell, yet I can't agree with what you are saying.
    His attitude is to defend himself and his friends, yet he is nice, on his rough way, if you are nice to him.
    His personality is sparky, he gets quite easily heated up and he might not read all the posts people do, with thought.
    People does relieve stress/relax in different ways.
    I, myself relieve stress by being childish, others do it by exercising.
    Why not being at forums can be one way of relaxing? Thought most of us do not give opportunity to try and relax.

Yet, that doesn't make him any worse person, that we are.
    I've also noticed if we start to discuss about grammar, that most of the people with bad grammar do have some degree of dyslexia, so you should as a educated person understand that.
    If the grammar does bother you, you could also ask if these persons who's grammar is bad, could take a bit more time to answer in posts and try to fix their grammar a bit.
    Demanding/Insulting and all what can be assigned in same category does not help.

If we start to guess people's age from what they are typing, then I must be most of the time 10 years old, just because 4 out of 5 posts I've made are totally without any idealistic discussion or even on-topic.
    A bit about the psychology still: Your classification about the person should be always done without any personal feeling.
    Yet from your post gets easily the feeling that you personally dislike him.

(I've might explain some of the stuff quite badly, forgive me, I'm not used to be factual when using English.)

EDIT: <O.O> That is a loong text!
    <^_^> (Had to be childish!)
    *Giggles*
    <*^_^*>
    That still doesn't explain why he and his three other friends annoyed many people with their threads and posts. Being relaxing to them is annoying other people if by relaxing you mean spamming with useless threads/posts as I've mentioned before.

My little brother started with the worst grammar I have ever seen in my life, not only in the internet, but in real life to. Then he got it into his brain that he needs to learn proper English even if he doesn't want to so he doesn't get bashed for his grammar. Now, he's trying to learn as many languages as he can including perfecting his English. It might be much but they could at least use a spell check app or something of that sort and researching the words they use such as b4d used mature in a wrong way.
    [Something that could help greatly if they do not wish going to lessons just for that language they could easily use their money they spend on the internet to learn something]

I only dislike one person on this forum which name I shall not give away, the rest I'm okay with. And until now I really thought you weren't even close to 10 by those smiley faces or whatever they are.

I have a question for you. Why are you using those childish smiley's instead of typing like you did with the post I quoted? I don't think you're a child (if you're then you're one damn smart child) anymore just gonna say it so you don't misunderstand me.
  • That still doesn't explain why he and his three other friends annoyed many people with their threads and posts. Being relaxing to them is annoying other people if by relaxing you mean spamming with useless threads/posts as I've mentioned before.

My little brother started with the worst grammar I have ever seen in my life, not only in the internet, but in real life to. Then he got it into his brain that he needs to learn proper English even if he doesn't want to so he doesn't get bashed for his grammar. Now, he's trying to learn as many languages as he can including perfecting his English. It might be much but they could at least use a spell check app or something of that sort and researching the words they use such as b4d used mature in a wrong way.
    [Something that could help greatly if they do not wish going to lessons just for that language they could easily use their money they spend on the internet to learn something]

I only dislike one person on this forum which name I shall not give away, the rest I'm okay with. And until now I really thought you weren't even close to 10 by those smiley faces or whatever they are.

I have a question for you. Why are you using those childish smiley's instead of typing like you did with the post I quoted? I don't think you're a child (if you're then you're one damn smart child) anymore just gonna say it so you don't misunderstand me.

And like i said last nite.i did play my part in all that and now its done.Really is this bothering you so much.we both said our piece ,now why are we continuing this .I think we both misunderstand each other actually.Come on man is it killing you that bad how people type?Some of us do it 1 way,others their own way.Really not worth this.Im not here to spam or make anymore bs posts ok if that makes you feel better.Pretty sure the forums are big enough for everyone.As a father of 4 sons,i can appreciate others having a good education,as im hoping my sons end up with.So im not knocking you for having a brain or anything really.Just that not everyone feels they need to use spellcheck on a game where everything is abbreviated or people purposely mispelling words to get around censors.Anyways from me to you,no hard feelings and i hold no grudge.
  • This is gunna be my only post here
    *has a vision*
    *vision of 3+ ppl getting infracted*
    *waits to see if vision come true?*
  • D3pr3ssi0n wrote: »
    This is gunna be my only post here
    *has a vision*
    *vision of 3+ ppl getting infracted*
    *waits to see if vision come true?*

morning man.
    nah no flaming for me.
    just thought this was done and over.
    morning man.
    nah no flaming for me.
    just thought this was done and over.

Was watching celeb (insert word i cant say her) Kim kardashian angelina jolie halle berry you name it ;)
    You are just a sad,whining kid.Noone really cares what you study egomaniac.I see you logged on all day long ,so maybe you are studying how to be a douch3 on a pc game.Too bad all you got is hatred wuzz.Lets face it,your a miserable troll,claiming like so many others on the net that your some big shot or w/e you like to claim.And quite honestly your probably another ex-member whining,like soooooooooooo many others on this game.Like i said before,you need to know who i am,ask iceman or come around in game.My pix out therefor you to troll.Far from being 14 and even further from being overly concerned about a dic.Oh by the way,we are on a game to have fun right?Or did z8 suddenly require a dam college education to post on their forums.I'm not saying that being punctual and having a good education is bad.But sometimes the smartest man/woman in the room is also the dumbest.Whats even worse is were taking this thread right back into a dam flame fest for no reason .So if your so smart and you got me figured out,why is it that 1st thing ikn the morning your back to this shyt?

0831111600.jpg
    Here you go little troll.Let me feed you some ammo to play with ,since this is all you seem to be good at.

[Before I start the tl;dr's I'm just going to point out that a picture doesn't prove anything on the internet, I can just google some random name and be him.]

You're just driving me to the conclusion that you really seek attention. If you would bother reading the quote, I was referring to Zuci not you. And if you would ever count the time that the forums time you out for not doing anything you would know why I'm logged in. Besides, while I edit videos I occasionally go from thread to thread to rest from video editing. While I study of course I don't do that.

And as I've said you need to do your research before using words you do not know. I'm not trolling in any way, it's called arguing, well that's what the internet is made for isn't it? And how did I claim that I am a big shot? Just cause I said I'm studying? FYI these are gaming forums, we're not in a game, it's optional to be on the forums. Ex member of what may I ask?

Of course I didn't wake up and come to this thread, I'm at work killing my time while I have no customers, so I said I go from thread to thread to kill my time at work. Not like I'm stalking this one thread.

P1MPL3TR0N wrote: »
    And like i said last nite.i did play my part in all that and now its done.Really is this bothering you so much.we both said our piece ,now why are we continuing this .I think we both misunderstand each other actually.Come on man is it killing you that bad how people type?Some of us do it 1 way,others their own way.Really not worth this.Im not here to spam or make anymore bs posts ok if that makes you feel better.Pretty sure the forums are big enough for everyone.As a father of 4 sons,i can appreciate others having a good education,as im hoping my sons end up with.So im not knocking you for having a brain or anything really.Just that not everyone feels they need to use spellcheck on a game where everything is abbreviated or people purposely mispelling words to get around censors.Anyways from me to you,no hard feelings and i hold no grudge.

Again, that post was quoting Zuci not you. And as your friend said we better stop this before we get infracted. Your call.
  • D3pr3ssi0n wrote: »
    Was watching celeb (insert word i cant say her) Kim kardashian angelina jolie halle berry you name it ;)

You always watching some junk lol.Im on my way to brew some coffee and enjoy a weekend off work finally.Dont get many off anymore.Just aint up to spending it arguing over a dead subject,or 1 i thought was done.
  • [Before I start the tl;dr's I'm just going to point out that a picture doesn't prove anything on the internet, I can just google some random name and be him.]

You're just driving me to the conclusion that you really seek attention. If you would bother reading the quote, I was referring to Zuci not you. And if you would ever count the time that the forums time you out for not doing anything you would know why I'm logged in. Besides, while I edit videos I occasionally go from thread to thread to rest from video editing. While I study of course I don't do that.

And as I've said you need to do your research before using words you do not know. I'm not trolling in any way, it's called arguing, well that's what the internet is made for isn't it? And how did I claim that I am a big shot? Just cause I said I'm studying? FYI these are gaming forums, we're not in a game, it's optional to be on the forums. Ex member of what may I ask?

Of course I didn't wake up and come to this thread, I'm at work killing my time while I have no customers, so I said I go from thread to thread to kill my time at work. Not like I'm stalking this one thread.
    Thats really him and hes 37 at least i think hes 37 O_O

and dot comes to this thread might not wana post no mo ;)
  • [Before I start the tl;dr's I'm just going to point out that a picture doesn't prove anything on the internet, I can just google some random name and be him.]

Well all i can do is try.That me and i cant prove otherwise.Dont matter anyways really now does it.Im hapyy for all your accomplishments .Not that i lost any sleep over you.Were both sitting here jawing over this?Man gg you won.Feel better?
    Well all i can do is try.That me and i cant prove otherwise.Dont matter anyways really now does it.Im hapyy for all your accomplishments .Not that i lost any sleep over you.Were both sitting here jawing over this?Man gg you won.Feel better?
    Actually yes, I won over a 37 year old. I feel alot better. Great way to start the other half of my day.
  • Actually yes, I won over a 37 year old. I feel alot better. Great way to start the other half of my day.

Lol wouldnt say win.Just you seem to be smart and im way to old to be doing this.Pretty sure whether we actually get along or not,we can co-exist on thses forums with no problem.
    Lol wouldnt say win.Just you seem to be smart and im way to old to be doing this.Pretty sure whether we actually get along or not,we can co-exist on thses forums with no problem.
    Well, I never disliked you. I was just annoyed by all the spam you guys did. I think we'll get along just fine.
  • Well, I never disliked you. I was just annoyed by all the spam you guys did. I think we'll get along just fine.

I'll give you that ,we did some spamming for sure.Now why we did that i wont get into details and all.Was 1 big mess and alot of dumb shyt came from it on alot of peoples ends.But in all honesty,for me being 35,i'm 1 of the most easy going people on this game at my age.And D3P can fill you in on more if you want a honest opinion of me.Really not a grumpy bitter person as i am more a a goof off.Just we are all set in certain ways and for me i have issues walking away from conflicts sometimes.But we said alot and think we got a better understanding of each other.btw my name was a childish decision when i was faced with childish emotions.In 30 days it will be gone.Til then i might start using my alt to avoid bring any more drama back to the surface.
  • Good its settled, we all get along. So lets move one gentlemen.
  • Dammit Rex, Hurry up and close this thread before other ppl come gogogogo
    Iceman do you change ur sig every 3-5 hours I really liked the Assassin creed one :)
  • Why can't weee be friends, why can't weee be friends, why can't we be frieeendsss!
  • I use Universal Signature Rotator. I am going to close this for now. Rex can open itif he wants. Lets call this done and move on from both parties. It seems like your there anyway.
This discussion has been closed.