Looking for a clan... maybe

Some of you may or may not know I am currently the leader of Ready 2 Die. Not saying im definately gonna join another clan, but i will if the right clan comes for me. I just dont feel like there is anything more I can give to Ready 2 Die and it seems like im spending more time on the game recruiting rather than enjoying it.

I am currently rank SFC5 and will be SFC6 today and i have a 1.5 KDR. I mostly just play TDM and S&D, i really dont enjoy GM and i refuse to play it so that already rules out any clan that plays a lot of GM lol. I live in England so am only looking for a clan with members that are mostly based in Europe and all speak fluent English. I am a very active player and will get 8-10 clan points most days. Due to being leader of a clan i could bring some good players with me, if needed.

The kind of clan I am looking for should be well organised, mature and VERY active. Im not too bothered about the size of the clan aslong as there is atleast 5 members online throughout the day. Clan rank doesnt matter to me, whether its rank 1 or rank 10,000 it really doesnt matter. Not prepared to join a clan that has any players with a negative KDR as that would be like taking a step backwards seeing as Ready 2 Die has 46 members all with positive KDR. The clan im looking for must also have a close, friendly community.

Oh and im 22 years old incase that matters to anyone :D

Link to my profile: http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=255283

Comments