Cfl-o

New Ladder Open signups!

CFL-O ( Crossfire League Online ) Is a new ladder/torunament website, dedicated just for crossfire gamers.

Note, this is a ladder not a league, and open to anyone. The difference being, you can play games when you choose at whatever time of the day or night.

Ranks are determined by points which are given for winning games. You receive more points for beating higher ranked teams, and less points for lower ranked teams. This gives everyone an equal oppportunity of running for number 1 seed.

There are 3v3, 5v5 and 8v8 ladders. Each Clan can join all of these ladders once only, and one person is only allowed 1 team signup.

If you have ever played in ED - EnemyDown... The ladder system works very much like that.

The ladders are open live and tournaments will follow once enough clans have signed up.... so spread the word because cash prizes will be up for grabs.

I am also looking for some moderators to help me run this, and make it a decent gaming experience for everyone. I am looking for people who have good undertsanding of online FPS's, and, preferably some previous mod experience, although not a requirement.

Please sign your clan up, and spread the word.

So enjoy and get playing!

Regards,

Graham

www.CFL-Online.com

Comments