Zombie Mode Patch Discussion - September 15th 2011

Comments

• I heard.... Cross Fire is boring, just saying.
  • well its probably a move, like Rory said ²

Zombie Mode? (:
  • well its probably a move, like Rory said ²

Zombie Mode? (:

Challenge mode, there's no movie wtf...
  • http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....97#post2440897

i the post saidian stated that the poster are for the home page and then it hit me .Why would u post zombie posters and we do not even have any on our cf about zombie.

And the only way to do this is by giveing us challenge mode

Sorry if i did not explain this properly .
  • TurbyM wrote: »
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread....97#post2440897

i the post saidian stated that the poster are for the home page and then it hit me .Why would u post zombie posters and we do not even have any on our cf about zombie.

And the only way to do this is by giveing us challenge mode

Sorry if i did not explain this properly .

Because anyone can understand its about challenge mode, as its waves of zombies. You get it now?
  • It's would be funny if the new patch was just a new zombie character model.
  • col_D wrote: »
    I heard something like it got removed...
    i don't remember, i think Sim knows about it.

Indeed, it got removed. Nobody here knows why it got removed, :/ But it's gone, for good, I'm sure. Kinda sad, because the main maps were very well designed, :P There's was Dark City & Institute (Laboratory; creepy version).

The mode was called: New Deathmatch, it was involving special skill, such as: invisibility, speed, fast reload, high jumps, healing, etc. These powerups were available all around the maps, ready to pickup.

Pretty much like playing Turok: Rage Wars, except that the more powerups spawn.

If you want to hear the sound effects made for this mode; just go in:
    Z8Games > CrossFire > Rez > Snd2 > Item

It's another proof that anything found in the CF folder, doesn't mean it's coming, in facts, it got removed, it's just that all the version share the same "content" in the folder, but doesn't mean it will be implanted anytime soon.
  • is this going to be a showing of the movie that is already out?
  • Saidin my good friend...

How about you give us some info on the patch before we start to riot :/
  • Spoiler? If so to you do not read.

The "Challenge Mode", it requires strategy, skills, and teamwork. I might be wrong but in Chinese Crossfire, they have a NPC Zombie/Mutant Mode (not sure what the mode name would translate into English name) and that might be the new mode that is coming up.

Mode Details from Chinese Crossfire:

-Each room can only have 4 people.
    -Can only start when 3 or more are READY.
    -Each game is either 20 or 30 rounds.
    -Each game gives x2 extra lives.
    -Can only join a playing game if the round is below the round number: 17/20 and 25/30 (can not join if on the number, it have to be below)
    -There are 2 types of games: Using guns you own / Using guns a crate gives in-game
    -The enemies are NPC Mutants/Zombies (Green Mutant,Dread,Smoke,Ghosts,Fast/Slow Zombies, and a Final Boss*)
    -Currently only 4 maps for the mode, 2 maps for each type of game.
    -Can obtain a Crate each game depending on your score. 1 Copper = 50000, 2 Copper = 100000, 1 Silver = 150000, 2 Silver = 250000, 1 Gold = 350000, 1 Blue = 500000 . These crates contains 2 items , a item for set amount of days or Medicine and always a Medicine Small. Copper<Silver<Gold<Blue Better the crate the better items you can get. Example: Copper Crate-Name cards/Sprays to a Blue Crate-Dual D.E.
    -There are 3 types of support items: Revive, Medicine Large (+60 hp), Medicine Small (+20hp)
    -Beating 5 of the same Final Boss gives a Mutant/Zombie looking Crate. It contains special weapons for 7 days.

Some items I mentioned are from Chinese Crossfire, it may or may not be in this Crossfire.

*There are only 2 different Final Boss, one Final Boss for each map for each type of game.

If you want to see gameplays, search videos on YouTube: Chinese Crossfire Challenge Mode
  • UltRecon wrote: »
    The "Challenge Mode", it requires strategy, skills, and teamwork. I might be wrong but in Chinese Crossfire, they have a NPC Zombie/Mutant Mode (not sure what the mode name would translate into English name) and that might be the new mode that is coming up.

Mode Details from Chinese Crossfire:

-Each room can only have 4 people.
    -Can only start when 3 or more are READY.
    -Each game is either 20 or 30 rounds.
    -Each game gives x2 extra lives.
    -Can only join a playing game if the round is below the round number: 17/20 and 25/30 (can not join if on the number, it have to be below)
    -There are 2 types of games: Using guns you own / Using guns a crate gives in-game
    -The enemies are NPC Mutants/Zombies (Green Mutant,Dread,Smoke,Ghosts,Fast/Slow Zombies, and a Final Boss*)
    -Currently only 4 maps for the mode, 2 maps for each type of game.
    -Can obtain a Crate each game depending on your score. 1 Copper = 50000, 2 Copper = 100000, 1 Silver = 150000, 2 Silver = 250000, 1 Gold = 350000, 1 Blue = 500000 . These crates contains 2 items , a item for set amount of days or Medicine and always a Medicine Small. Copper<Silver<Gold<Blue Better the crate the better items you can get. Example: Copper Crate-Name cards/Sprays to a Blue Crate-Dual D.E.
    -There are 3 types of support items: Revive, Medicine Large (+60 hp), Medicine Small (+20hp)
    -Beating 5 of the same Final Boss gives a Mutant/Zombie looking Crate. It contains special weapons for 7 days.

Some items I mentioned are from Chinese Crossfire, it may or may not be in this Crossfire.

*There are only 2 different Final Boss, one Final Boss for each map for each type of game.

If you want to see gameplays, search videos on YouTube: Chinese Crossfire Challenge Mode

Ohh wow we never knew that...

/sarcasm
  • i really think we should wait cause i got a feeling this patch is gonna be huge... just like the old times before the katana patch ;s
  • They wait is kill me.

Why can't post another hint or a poster or something
  • It's pretty much shown that it's going to be challenge mode.

I was recently going through my sound folder for CF, so I could get rid of the "Fire in the hole!" message.. I found sounds and such I had never seen before, and couldn't find a place for them in the game..

IF you installed CF into the default area..

C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\Snd2\funcitem

Check the file names. As UltRecon already said, you get 'health' items to restore your health. Something tells me these are the sounds played for it.
    They wait is kill me.

Why can't post another hint or a poster or something

it will make ppl spam and riot more or become calm cuz if now new poster or hint means patch is near but if they release another poster im sure patch will be 3 days away or something
  • BL_Rising wrote: »
    C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\Snd2\funcitem

Check the file names. As UltRecon already said, you get 'health' items to restore your health. Something tells me these are the sounds played for it.

These medics sound effects were there even before Challenge Mode was released in CFCN. It was used for another mode (cancelled) called New Deathmatch. But yeah, Challenge Mode use these sounds now. But it's not an accurate proof since they were already here.

But we all trust the SAS mutant on the 1st poster so, xD It's already more accurate than the content of CF folder. And that's all we got for preview, :/ Mutants related content.
  • These medics sound effects were there even before Challenge Mode was released in CFCN. It was used for another mode (cancelled) called New Deathmatch. But yeah, Challenge Mode use these sounds now. But it's not an accurate proof since they were already here.

But we all trust the SAS mutant on the 1st poster so, xD It's already more accurate than the content of CF folder. And that's all we got for preview, :/ Mutants related content.

Plus it's taking for them over 1 month. Usually, in the past it take 2 months to release a mode.

Another proof....
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Plus it's taking for them over 1 month. Usually, in the past it take 2 months to release a mode.

Another proof....

Well, modes come when they come, there isn't any particular pattern in which can be predicted. When the developers decide to give us those types of content, they will.
  • just give us challenge mode already !! We know it going to come stop delay us!! DAM!!!

Give us what we want ...
    just give us challenge mode already !! We know it going to come stop delay us!! DAM!!!

Give us what we want ...

+1, previously left to wait a bit!-_^
  • My patch imigation

Date of the patch: 1Sept.
    Day:Thursday
    [Its usually on thursday]
    New Mode: Challange Mode [I think,
    it would get the name Zombie or Monstermode.
    New Map: Factory 2 [A CM Map]
    Description: First you have a MP5 [any1 have a Mp5 first in CM]
    You are in a room with 4 doors .
    The first Monster wave is easy to finish it.
    20 Monster comes closer to you , the monsters have 100 or 250 hp.
    If u have finished the doors open and you walk in maze.
    Ur not allone you can play it with 4 persons.Its too easy if you play it with 16 ppl. you know?
    Then starts the 2. Wave.
    Monster:30~50
    Special: Every 5th monster going faster
    Big Monster :A Big monster with 1 k hp.
    [All Challange Mode Monster are Bots]
    Price: Nothing.
    If u finished the 2. wave , you get an better weapon , I think a Ak-M4-Xm1014-SPAS
    You walk into a door , you can open the door with 'E'.
    You are in a testing area , you can imagin it: It looks like the field of prison but with out the way left or right.
    The 3rd Wave.
    Monsters:100~130
    The wave takes 5 minutes
    Monsters : None
    After the 3rd Wave you get a Sniper Rifel : The dragunov or an automatic snipe.
    At the testing Area are 5 Builings a t the edge left and right.
    40 Zombies are one the Building with snipes.
    They shot on u but they arent good.
    You can adjust when you make the room which difficulty the Zombies had .You get a better price at the end if you have set hard.

THE Last Wave:
    Monsters:500~/~750
    The wave takes 10 minuts .
    The Boss: A BIG MUTANT very huge and strong it haves 10k hp and its very fast.
    At the testing area respawn some weapons like M4 Ak and other auto. guns.
    If u are out of ammo you can move your 'ass' to a ammo box.
    Press 'E' then wait 5 sec.
    You got full ammo and move your 'ass' back to the fight.
    Ahh, the boss get respawnt at the end.

MISSION SUCCES

Exp 0 [You get more exp if you make much dmg ]
    Gp [If you are fast with killing all zombies you get more then ~400 ]
    Special Item:
    Its depents on the minuts and dmg .
    Its like black market you can win a Perm weap. or a Temprate Weapon

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Weapons Releasing: FAL without grenade louncher.[BM Weapon ZP]
    Desert Eagle Crystal [BP 5000]
    M4A1 Silencer Gp 50.000
    Yellow Smoke
    Few respawn ,
    If you are in a room with 10 Sec Respawn its you only get 5
    New Special: Quick Join
    Respawn time setting in QuickJoin[Its not my idea]
    Server Setting __________________________________________________ __________________________

Yeah this was it;D
    MFG
    .suX?
  • Date of the patch: 1Sept.
    Day:Thursday
    [Its usually on thursday]
    New Mode: Challange Mode [I think,
    it would get the name Zombie or Monstermode.
    New Map: Factory 2 [A CM Map]
    Description: First you have a MP5 [any1 have a Mp5 first in CM]
    You are in a room with 4 doors .
    The first Monster wave is easy to finish it.
    20 Monster comes closer to you , the monsters have 100 or 250 hp.
    If u have finished the doors open and you walk in maze.
    Ur not allone you can play it with 4 persons.Its too easy if you play it with 16 ppl. you know?
    Then starts the 2. Wave.
    Monster:30~50
    Special: Every 5th monster going faster
    Big Monster :A Big monster with 1 k hp.
    [All Challange Mode Monster are Bots]
    Price: Nothing.
    If u finished the 2. wave , you get an better weapon , I think a Ak-M4-Xm1014-SPAS
    You walk into a door , you can open the door with 'E'.
    You are in a testing area , you can imagin it: It looks like the field of prison but with out the way left or right.
    The 3rd Wave.
    Monsters:100~130
    The wave takes 5 minutes
    Monsters : None
    After the 3rd Wave you get a Sniper Rifel : The dragunov or an automatic snipe.
    At the testing Area are 5 Builings a t the edge left and right.
    40 Zombies are one the Building with snipes.
    They shot on u but they arent good.
    You can adjust when you make the room which difficulty the Zombies had .You get a better price at the end if you have set hard.

THE Last Wave:
    Monsters:500~/~750
    The wave takes 10 minuts .
    The Boss: A BIG MUTANT very huge and strong it haves 10k hp and its very fast.
    At the testing area respawn some weapons like M4 Ak and other auto. guns.
    If u are out of ammo you can move your 'ass' to a ammo box.
    Press 'E' then wait 5 sec.
    You got full ammo and move your 'ass' back to the fight.
    Ahh, the boss get respawnt at the end.

MISSION SUCCES

Exp 0 [You get more exp if you make much dmg ]
    Gp [If you are fast with killing all zombies you get more then ~400 ]
    Special Item:
    Its depents on the minuts and dmg .
    Its like black market you can win a Perm weap. or a Temprate Weapon

Weapons Releasing: FAL without grenade louncher.[BM Weapon ZP]
    Desert Eagle Crystal [BP 5000]
    M4A1 Silencer Gp 50.000
    Yellow Smoke
    Few respawn ,
    If you are in a room with 10 Sec Respawn its you only get 5
    New Special: Quick Join
    Respawn time setting in QuickJoin[Its not my idea]
    Server Setting __________________________________________________ __________________________

Yeah this was it;D
    MFG
    .suX?

+1 nice i like
    +1 nice i like

It was necessary to quote his whole post?
  • It was necessary to quote his whole post?

That is what quoting was invented for!
  • It was necessary to quote his whole post?
    Yes. Yes it was.

OT: September patch ftl :( I go back on the 7th, so please do it before then.
  • something we r sure of: 1.new zp crate guns,at least 1 new zp crate gun,and new mode
    2.no new guns from coupon exchange nor bp mall
    3.still a crowd of hackers(sigh)