Zombie Mode Patch Discussion - September 15th 2011

Comments

• njeppero wrote: »
    I still wonder why ur sig says
    Clan: Meditation.
    When you've been clanless for awhile o.O

Cba to change
  • Liqweedate wrote: »
    The patch will include various rage threads, a longer-than-expected server downtime, forums being offline due to all the complaints and two people saying they loved the patch after the forums are back up.

This.

That's pretty much how all the patches are lol.

And I believe it can only be worse if they don't release it before school kicks in...
  • Liqweedate wrote: »
    The patch will include various rage threads, a longer-than-expected server downtime, forums being offline due to all the complaints and two people saying they loved the patch after the forums are back up.

Correct
    Now give me the Lotto numbers for saturday night please
  • YOu know the one thing z8games can do better is **** us off and disappoint us

Keep up the gud job :)
  • There is no patch annoucement today,which mean it is not today and not even tomorrow!
  • They sure do know how to **** people off.
  • Funny how everyone blames z8Games.

People on the forums always over hype patchs not z8 thats why they are always disappointed :)
  • SpO_Oky wrote: »
    Funny how everyone blames z8Games.

People on the forums always over hype patchs not z8 thats why they are always disappointed :)

There is suppose to be a BIG SUMMER PATCH and last thing i check SUMMER IS OVER !!
  • Actually, it was never stated that the patch had to be on the Thursdays at the end of the month. It's just expected by the community because it's been that way for a little while now. If the patch was going to come last night, I wouldn't expect for just one or two previews.

Just hope that it comes soon; if not, that's not your liberty to have the patch. Z8Games shuts down their servers and implements patches when they feel that it is needed.
  • TurbyM wrote: »
    There is suppose to be a BIG SUMMER PATCH and last thing i check SUMMER IS OVER !!

This.

No need to try to defend them, they didn't do what they said they would. They are to blame.
  • apqlwma wrote: »
    This.

No need to try to defend them, they didn't do what they said they would. They are to blame.

It should be noted that we had our largest patch to date with 100% content designed for our market (Navy Seals Patch). And the number one requested feature of the last 2 years (improvements to the replay system) both go in the game during this summer.

It's unfortunate how quickly people forget.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    It should be noted that we had our largest patch to date with 100% content designed for our market (Navy Seals Patch). And the number one requested feature of the last 2 years (improvements to the replay system) both go in the game during this summer.

navy seel patch was only a new char, 4 guns which one was a reskin, a map and some hats and backpacks not that big.
  • IzMeRk wrote: »
    Its gonna be called ELITE MODE, and just for lols there gonna release it this sunday on the 28th.
    winning
    -_- Why do people dont get it that the Z8 staff doesn't work on weekend, thus there won't be patches on sat/sun.

Sl0wpoke wrote: »
    navy seel patch was only a new char, 4 guns which one was a reskin, a map and some hats and backpacks not that big.
    This^
    But the fact that it took you 2 years to improve the replay system and that people had to ask for it for 2 years is quite sad, huh?

Not to be rude but that is not considered big .Big is like a new mode ,1 or 2 map ,1,2 guns that are affordable for all.aka gp and a few little items

another example of a big patch is 3 or 4 map, may be a char, and 2 or 3 gun most being gp and like always a few little bonus items

that is big. You may consider the replay system big but we do not ,we consider it as some that was to be fix long time ago has been FIX !!
  • Sl0wpoke wrote: »

• Everyone like new chars, +1 for a new char.
    • 4 guns: 3 original and 1 reskin, +1 for putting 3 new gun over reskin.
    • 1 of them is gp, 1+ for bringing a new gp gun.
    • 1 is coupon, 1+ for new coupon item.
    • The M14 is worth the ZP, +1 for the gun placement.
    • Everyone was begging for a new S&D since castle on june last year, +1 for a new S&D.
    Overall, it was their best patch since a while, even if I like all of them, still, this one surpassed the others with his content. Without forgetting the last one, improved replay, how bad is it? I mean, they promised great stuff for the summer and yet, they didn't lied. Just because their patch is scheduled for the end of the month (I presume, because Saidin stated there's was no delay in the patch), doesn't mean it's going to be crap. Also, some ppl seems to forget that summer ends on September 22th-23th.
    uDream wrote: »
    This^
    But the fact that it took you 2 years to improve the replay system and that people had to ask for it for 2 years is quite sad, huh?

Blame the developers, they implanted this on may 25th in their version. Atleast, be happy they made it, plus you can remove the whole HUD, I mean, they though about everything when they made it.
  • Saidin, they also forget that you guys have just launched a new event page that allows us to see our progress in specific events, rather than having to remember the time you've played and most of the times not accurate.

They also forget that a win/lose rank system is coming to the clan base.

They also forget that the summer isn't over.
  • [MOD]Us3r wrote: »

Over here summer is over ;o It didn't feel like summer this year ._.
    [MOD]Us3r wrote: »

Who says it's going to come this summer?;o could be in winter or fall also.. ;P
    Well but it's not the GMs fault - they might do a good job with those event pages, improved ranksystem etc etc etc.
    Its the Devs fault or whoever is taking care of new patch content
    (still didn't figured out who, lol)

I like how my randomness and stupidity seems to always gather your attention :)

But you do agree making a patch after or straight before people go back to school is stupid, don't you?

And people didn't want improvements to the replay system, they wanted what you guys made us believe we had and should've been there since the start. Don't try to make things seem as if you'd brang something people were beging for when you brang something over 2years late.
    You can't tell me wrong on that, with the old replay system there were the "go forward" and "backwards" buttons but they just didn't work.

Adding the replay system was exactly as if you'd say "hey! 1440*900 res improvement, now you can scope and unscope without it glitching!"

Yeah, that's something you guys could add and say we're asking for 2years, NEW RESOLUTIONS such as 1920*1080... and even there you wouldn't be totally right because people only want it because YOU (fallenangel but I doubt you weren't aware of it) made a poll about new resolutions and same goes for kick vote in FFA and MM (+HM now).

Plus replay system is probably used by 5% of the community if not less. And it doesn't even seem to help the support to go through the replays faster from what I've been told.

You guys added WGC packs (kind of expensive for 7d weapons btw), 3zp crates, one lame temp cupons weapon (reskin again), a gp one and a temp zp one along with a map, char, bakcpacks and hats and that awesome violet muzzle (which most of the people still aren't aware of since for some odd reason you guys didn't tell us). That's it. The replay system should've been there since ever.

oh wait, that was two patches mixed up O_o
    Sl0wpoke wrote: »

It was a small patch which they made seem huge.

That'd be a bit more than the smallest chinese patches.
    Saidin, they also forget that you guys have just launched a new event page that allows us to see our progress in specific events, rather than having to remember the time you've played and most of the times not accurate.

true that, summer ends for me sept 6. cause thats when i get back to school :C

and technically its summer until sept 23, on the day of the autumn equinox.
  • iStalkHpx wrote: »
    true that, summer ends for me sept 6. cause thats when i get back to school :C

and technically its summer until sept 23, on the day of the autumn equinox.

Even if summer is ending sept 23 it not like we will get anything like saidin said they gave us our big patch already . so for me i do not believe we will get challenge mode or any patch that most of the forum community will like any time soon .
    I like how my randomness and stupidity seems to always gather your attention :)

But you do agree making a patch after or straight before people go back to school is stupid, don't you?

And people didn't want improvements to the replay system, they wanted what you guys made us believe we had and should've been there since the start. Don't try to make things seem as if you'd brang something people were beging for when you brang something over 2years late.
    You can't tell me wrong on that, with the old replay system there were the "go forward" and "backwards" buttons but they just didn't work.

Adding the replay system was exactly as if you'd say "hey! 1440*900 res improvement, now you can scope and unscope without it glitching!"

Yeah, that's something you guys could add and say we're asking for 2years, NEW RESOLUTIONS such as 1920*1080... and even there you wouldn't be totally right because people only want it because YOU (fallenangel but I doubt you weren't aware of it) made a poll about new resolutions and same goes for kick vote in FFA and MM (+HM now).

Plus replay system is probably used by 5% of the community if not less. And it doesn't even seem to help the support to go through the replays faster from what I've been told.

You guys added WGC packs (kind of expensive for 7d weapons btw), 3zp crates, one lame temp cupons weapon (reskin again), a gp one and a temp zp one along with a map, char, bakcpacks and hats and that awesome violet muzzle (which most of the people still aren't aware of since for some odd reason you guys didn't tell us). That's it. The replay system should've been there since ever.

oh wait, that was two patches mixed up O_o

It was a small patch which they made seem huge.

That'd be a bit more than the smallest chinese patches.

The replay system should have been there since ever. True. So what? They improved it and you're still complaining? Senseless.

Just limit yourself to what WE do rather than what other versions do. You're always getting more and more stuff. People begged for a S&D map, and so we added a S&D map. People wanted a fixed replay system (not since ever, THEY WANTED IT PATCHED, and I can surely find like at least 10 threads talking about it) and after 2 years so we did. You wanted a GP weapon, and we added one. You wanted a pump-action shotgun, and we added it.

You wanted a better clan base and something that allowed you to count your time on our events, and so we did.
  • Let me get something clear here!!! so if we want something really bad we have to wait 2 year . we waited 2 years for new replay system,we waited 2 years for mutation mode.wel thank you we did not have to waited a year for hero mode.So now we got to wait 2 or more years for challenge mode or any thing else we want right now ?
    The replay system should have been there since ever. True. So what? They improved it and you're still complaining? Senseless.
    He's just saying that it should've been improved already 2 years ago.
    Just limit yourself to what WE do rather than what other versions do. You're always getting more and more stuff. People begged for a S&D map, and so we added a S&D map.
    Hmm, i just remember that tons of people were asking for dust2 map or w/e its called too, did we get that snd map? No. We just got another random map noone asked for(even though i like it, just sayin')
    People wanted a fixed replay system (not since ever, THEY WANTED IT PATCHED, and I can surely find like at least 10 threads talking about it) and after 2 years so we did. You wanted a GP weapon, and we added one. You wanted a pump-action shotgun, and we added it.

You wanted a better clan base and something that allowed you to count your time on our events, and so we did.
    Comments are in the Quote.
    Let me get something clear here!!! so if we want something really bad we have to wait 2 year . we waited 2 years for new replay system,we waited 2 years for mutation mode.wel thank you we did not have to waited a year for hero mode.So now we got to wait 2 or more years for challenge mode or any thing else we want right now ?
    I guess that's what they're about to tell us.

• uDream wrote: »
    He's just saying that it should've been improved already 2 years ago.

Hmm, i just remember that tons of people were asking for dust2 map or w/e its called too, did we get that snd map? No. We just got another random map noone asked for(even though i like it, just sayin')

So did I. I also wanted it to be present since CF started. But they've just patched it now. Do I complain?

We already said that those maps will not be present in our version.
    Let me get something clear here!!! so if we want something really bad we have to wait 2 year . we waited 2 years for new replay system,we waited 2 years for mutation mode.wel thank you we did not have to waited a year for hero mode.So now we got to wait 2 or more years for challenge mode or any thing else we want right now ?

Well, what these kind gentlemen are trying to explain is probably that we're all ungrateful *******s to not agree on their definition of something HUGE. And I believe we should be kneeling down because of that holy action which was wait two years before giving us what we want and what they "made us believe" we had.

And, we're still waiting for new resolutions and kick vote in MM/FFA and that'll almost be two years since they asked us our opinion (threads are still there for some reason, wise thing would've been deleting them so new commers wouldn't expect those stuff any time soon, if ever). Maybe that means this patch is when we get those stuff since I think the threads were made in september 2009 (almost 2years ago).

Weird way of thinking imo...

[MOD]Us3r wrote: »
    So did I. I also wanted it to be present since CF started. But they've just patched it now. Do I complain?

We already said that those maps will not be present in our version.

Why not? I mean you guys seem so proud to have for once in your existence listened to the community instead of just doing your stuff. How shall we take it? Does that mean in two years you'll listen to us again?

Btw, you know those maps would be successfull so why not add them? Makes absolutely no sense.

Oh, I do believe that at one point we were told Gatling wouldn't come to our version. But it's there, no? And we even have the Golden one. So, as for the barret, I don't really take those words seriously. It'll probably come to this version one day and so will those maps.
    He's not complaining...
    He's just saying that Saidin shouldn't say that this was such a BIIIG patch as they improved the replay system people were asking for 2 years to improve.
    Quite sad that people have to ask 2 years to get something improved and then he makes such a big deal out of the improvement.
    And, we're still waiting for new resolutions and kick vote in MM/FFA and that'll almost be two years since they asked us our opinion (threads are still there for some reason
    Lol yea, i'm waiting for a kick vote since they just started the patch, i thought that thread means that they got the ball rolling, doesn't seem so.