To The ppl who have bad luck Please RESPOND!!!

2»

Comments

• wow i love where you guys get these numbers from ...

THERES no way you counted EVERY crate you opened ... these numbers are all fake and made up lol if you notice most of the numbers are all odd numbers "189.234,367,776"?? thats just silly, theres no way you counded all those ...

ya know ... i would like for some people to be telling the truth -.-

i mean, some people are and it just looks like a bunch of bull ... but most people are just full of it.

Counting is not that hard, just keep a notebook and pencil near you and make a mark every time you buy a crate then add the mark total to a Microsoft office word program document when your done buying crates. And I don't always buy in patches of 10, I buy a crate every now and then with the GP I make just playing the game or the ZP I get from surveys.

The ZP and GP totals tho are just lowest possible estimates, I don't keep track of them.

Just because your to lazy to keep track doesn't mean other people are.
  • well ... thats semi reasonable ...

but you didnt wait 3.5m thats like 1500+ crates with 2 possable perm weapons in them, and not get any? LOL

The fewest would be 1,750 crates and the most would be 2,185 crates. given the price range.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    Counting is not that hard, just keep a notebook and pencil near you and make a mark every time you buy a crate then add the mark total to a Microsoft office word program document when your done buying crates. And I don't always buy in patches of 10, I buy a crate every now and then with the GP I make just playing the game or the ZP I get from surveys.

The ZP and GP totals tho are just lowest possible estimates, I don't keep track of them.

Just because your to lazy to keep track doesn't mean other people are.

good point ... and i understand ... its just fishy some of the numbers people come up with thats all :D
  • good point ... and i understand ... its just fishy some of the numbers people come up with thats all :D

Too be honest these are just the crates I bought since December, I didn't keep track of any before then, Got a witches hat from Halloween and have no idea how many crates I bought going for the pumpkin head.

Still my luck is absolutely HORRID. I think I'm stealing other peoples bad luck so they can win XD.
    Too be honest these are just the crates I bought since December, I didn't keep track of any before then, Got a witches hat from Halloween and have no idea how many crates I bought going for the pumpkin head.

Still my luck is absolutely HORRID. I think I'm stealing other peoples bad luck so they can win XD.

thanks for that... :)
  • Boght 50 AK-Knife or more and didn't own, bought with cupons
    AK-Scope 20 crates no win.
    FN MINMI 20 crates and win :D
  • thanks for that... :)

your welcome. Since I know your waiting for a new BP/coupon weapon before buying anymore ZP, want to donate to get VATAV a Mauser and G36 foundation? :D

P.S. your signature needs a update, your in Judgement now :D
    your welcome. Since I know your waiting for a new BP/coupon weapon before buying anymore ZP, want to donate to get VATAV a Mauser and G36 foundation? :D

P.S. your signature needs a update, your in Judgement now :D

No thanks, I'm good :P

Read my signature fully :P