If there was a zombie invasion

Comments

• Yeah I forgot how entertaining it was watching steroid injected g@y men wrestle around for a belt made of diamonds

fixed

1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxz
  • TheMizzz wrote: »
    I'll videotape myself and my amazing shield of awesomeness to the world, and become a phenom to the world to watch.
    *cough* Everyone in the world died...*cough**zombified!**cough* And i doubt that the networks and any electrical devices would still be in working order....
  • I'd lock myself in a freezing container and have it open 20 to 30 years after I first entered. Not promising that after it opens and I thaw that I'll stay alive, but I'll out live all of you. :D
  • *cough* Everyone in the world died...*cough**zombified!**cough* And i doubt that the networks and any electrical devices would still be in working order....

I'm wouldn't even DOUBT their being a few 100 if not 1000 survivors in the world, and I could transmit my awesome straight through the electrical lines to restore power to them, so that wouldn't be a problem.
  • IamAmused wrote: »
    I'd lock myself in a freezing container and have it open 20 to 30 years after I first entered. Not promising that after it opens and I thaw that I'll stay alive, but I'll out live all of you. :D
    What if the zombies are still around and just watching the container....
    I'm wouldn't even DOUBT their being a few 100 if not 1000 survivors in the world, and I could transmit my awesome straight through the electrical lines to restore power to them, so that wouldn't be a problem.
    You're trying too hard now =/
    What if the zombies are still around and just watching the container....
    Frozen dinners ftw?
    And if their cheering led the zombies right to their hideouts resulting in EVERY LAST PERSON (aside from you) on the earth zombified...then where will your loving ratings be?

u'll be the 1st one to turn into them and u'll be the 1st one to die by getting run over by a truck
  • And if their cheering led the zombies right to their hideouts resulting in EVERY LAST PERSON (aside from you) on the earth zombified...then where will your loving ratings be?

My loving rating will SKYROCKET when I come and defend every single one of their hideouts effortlesly.
    My loving rating will SKYROCKET when I come and defend every single one of their hideouts effortlesly.

how can 1 real person be in 100 real places at one real time?
    Sooo...only 1000 viewers....same ratings.....never changing....always the same....never moving...never rising....never lowering...All...ways...the same.

And what if they die from overdose of awesome ness?
  • how can 1 real person be in 100 real places at one real time?

By focusing my awesomeness to one spot to create instant teleportation wherever I need.
  • Sooo...only 1000 viewers....same ratings.....never changing....always the same....never moving...never rising....never lowering...All...ways...the same.

And what if they die from overdose of awesome ness?

SAME AWESOME RATINGS and only the BEST handling my awesomeness, sounds good to me.
    SAME AWESOME RATINGS and only the BEST handling my awesomeness, sounds good to me.
    But what is awesomeness with out doses of lameness...your awesomeness will eventually become mediocre because you allow for nothing less, greatness is defined by its pitiful beginnings it started out from...and the small but fickle crowd will soon turn to other things....like WWZEFSH (World Wrestling Zombie Entertainment For Surviving Humans)

some people will just do suicide b/c of u
  • some people will just do suicide b/c of u

AND another valid point.
  • But what is awesomeness with out doses of lameness...your awesomeness will eventually become mediocre because you allow for nothing less, greatness is defined by its pitiful beginnings it started out from...and the small but fickle crowd will soon turn to other things....like WWZEFSH (World Wrestling Zombie Entertainment For Surviving Humans)

Then 2 things will happen because of this.
    1. MY AWESOMENESS will evolve and change over time becoming so various that it never becomes boring and.
    2. I will join and take over WWZEFSH and become CHAMPION of the World Wrestling Zombie Entertainment for Surviving Humans like none other.
    1. MY AWESOMENESS will evolve and change over time becoming so various that it never becomes boring and.
    2. I will join and take over WWZEFSH and become CHAMPION of the World Wrestling Zombie Entertainment for Surviving Humans like none other.
    For 1. You would have made your own zombies...mindless souls who crave your very flesh to consume because of their enthrallment.

For 2. Same as 1. except they just want to eat you for the sake of eating...

pure awesomeness will lead to happiness which leads to mass suicides
  • But what is awesomeness with out doses of lameness...your awesomeness will eventually become mediocre because you allow for nothing less, greatness is defined by its pitiful beginnings it started out from...and the small but fickle crowd will soon turn to other things....like WWZEFSH (World Wrestling Zombie Entertainment For Surviving Humans)
    For 1. You would have made your own zombies...mindless souls who crave your very flesh to consume because of their enthrallment.

For 2. Same as 1. except they just want to eat you for the sake of eating...

But you seem to forget that doesn't matter. No matter how many mindless souls and zombies want to eat my flesh, how bad my ratings are, who tries to compete with me, its meaningless to me because they can't stop me nonetheless even touch me because... I'm THE MIZZZZ
    AND I'MMM AWEEESSSSOOOMMMMEEEE
    But you seem to forget that doesn't matter. No matter how many mindless souls and zombies want to eat my flesh, how bad my ratings are, who tries to compete with me, its meaningless to me because they can't stop me nonetheless even touch me because... I'm THE MIZZZZ
    AND I'MMM AWEEESSSSOOOMMMMEEEE
    Which i then refer back to my original post....YOU VS YOURSELF....Will you fight yourself, only to realize the futile-ness of your battle and what all of your awesomeness has reduced you too? An Ego-maniac with nothing to look forward too but a never ending life of shallow victories? Metal cans as your only friend? No one to talk too...No one to share with...NO ONE AT ALL WHO COULD CARE ABOUT THE YOU THAT MADE YOU AWESOME...
  • I would stock up on MG's snipers and Pistol's with tons of ammo and food water and other supplies. Then take a good boat with tons of gas and go to a private Island kill all the zombies there and wait it out.
  • Genominum wrote: »
    I would stock up on MG's snipers and Pistol's with tons of ammo and food water and other supplies. Then take a good boat with tons of gas and go to a private Island kill all the zombies there and wait it out.

but where can u get all that stuff?
  • @ Mizz: Grats, you won the game.

OT: Well, guns are overrated and hyped up by Hollywood. 99% of the people here don't have a steady enough aim to always get headshots, and more importantly, not all headshots completely stop brain activity!

There have been numerous people that have survived being shot in the head, and most deaths "headshot" deaths are caused by brain hemorrhaging and blood loss rather than the initial trauma.

If we're going with your classic zombie, most of these are often heavily mutilated... meaning blood loss very likely means little to them. Considering that their "deaths" have left them with only the basic "survival instincts", I can assume either the majority of their brain is already "dead" or means little to them; internal bleeding will do little to stop them.

What would I do, you ask? Well good sir/ma'am, I shall tell you ;)

Assuming the scenario begins after surviving the initial "shock attack", I would focus on gathering anyone else I care for that isn't already with me. In terms of firearms, I would only focus on a shotgun for the slim possibility that they get too close, a handgun for the most vicious of threats: other humans, and a hunting rifle for, well, hunting. Our early ancestors built up our civilization by being good hunters and trappers, and that's where the focus should hold... build traps, catch zombies, burn and repeat. Without anyone going crazy and making noise, it shouldn't really be to hard... establish a safe zone, barricade, and make well prepared trips for resources/hunting as well as a good ol' daily zombie hunt ;) (the problem isn't going to solve itself...)
  • Just thought I should add...

Pole arms and archery (old school, I know), would probably be very useful. History has shown that spears and other pole arms were the deadliest weapons of war-- above swords, maces etc-- for their preemptive attack range. Archery, being silent, would be a good hunting tool... as well as for defense. A good take-down bow can hit with forces much greater than your average firearm, and the surface area of their heads causes for greater trauma. That, and easily renewable ammo (if you know how to create your own shafts--not too hard, actually).
  • @ Mizz: Grats, you won the game.

OT: Well, guns are overrated and hyped up by Hollywood. 99% of the people here don't have a steady enough aim to always get headshots, and more importantly, not all headshots completely stop brain activity!

There have been numerous people that have survived being shot in the head, and most deaths "headshot" deaths are caused by brain hemorrhaging and blood loss rather than the initial trauma.

If we're going with your classic zombie, most of these are often heavily mutilated... meaning blood loss very likely means little to them. Considering that their "deaths" have left them with only the basic "survival instincts", I can assume either the majority of their brain is already "dead" or means little to them; internal bleeding will do little to stop them.

What would I do, you ask? Well good sir/ma'am, I shall tell you ;)

Assuming the scenario begins after surviving the initial "shock attack", I would focus on gathering anyone else I care for that isn't already with me. In terms of firearms, I would only focus on a shotgun for the slim possibility that they get too close, a handgun for the most vicious of threats: other humans, and a hunting rifle for, well, hunting. Our early ancestors built up our civilization by being good hunters and trappers, and that's where the focus should hold... build traps, catch zombies, burn and repeat. Without anyone going crazy and making noise, it shouldn't really be to hard... establish a safe zone, barricade, and make well prepared trips for resources/hunting as well as a good ol' daily zombie hunt ;) (the problem isn't going to solve itself...)
    But there are some people who are good at shooting guns(like me saddly i don't own one but i can get steady head hits on a average human target at 55m with a m9 and heads at 350-400m with a american made hk g3) how about archery? or crossbows?
  • But there are some people who are good at shooting guns(like me saddly i don't own one but i can get steady head hits on a average human target at 55m with a m9 and heads at 350-400m with a american made hk g3) how about archery? or crossbows?
    >.> You're missing the point...

http://www.worldwidefeatures.com/feature_info.php?feature_id=468

If she can do it, so can zombies...
  • >.> You're missing the point...

http://www.worldwidefeatures.com/feature_info.php?feature_id=468

If she can do it, so can zombies...

the spine connecting to ur head place broken off = unfuctional
  • the spine connecting to ur head place broken off = unfuctional
    So you're saying you can hit an under 1" target at a reasonable distance while accounting for variances in the matter it travels through?

Yea, my thoughts exactly.
  • I'd get one (or two) 9mm, a bottle of rum, a winchester, and some random people to use as decoy, just in case