GET RID OF GAMEGUARD(gm or mod plx respond)

it is prob the most annoying program i have ever seen it says hack detected(im running no hack) and it dc's me automatically its making me so mad. PLX I SAY PLX CHANGE FROM GAMEGUARD INTO SOMETHING ELSE.

Comments

• There is probably a process interfering, are you running any suspicious programs (like Norton Antivirus)? Have you tried disabling that? This thread should belong in the technical support forum, we can't have an anti-cheat system disabled because of one user...

You must give people more details, not just what you think will solve the problem!
  • All anticheat programs have their quirks. If Cross Fire were to use a different anticheat there would be a whole new batch of problems which would probably be harder to fix since the developers are used to integrating gameguard fixes.
  • I get the same problem some times it says hack detected when im not using an hack and some times it says missing shell.dll and then my crossfire dont start up but i found an way to not make it like this all you have to do is del crossfire.exe then re-install it but you dont re-install the crossfire you re-install the gameguard and with the gameguard crossfire.exe will come with it aswell then you fine and then when it happens again like 1 week later, you have to restart you comp :D
  • There is probably a process interfering, are you running any suspicious programs (like Norton Antivirus)? Have you tried disabling that? This thread should belong in the technical support forum, we can't have an anti-cheat system disabled because of one user...

You must give people more details, not just what you think will solve the problem!

i tried disabling norton same thing happened :/ any other suggestions
  • i tried disabling norton same thing happened :/ any other suggestions

remove your gameguard folder and it will be downloaded again

also it would say what hack you are using, apperantly
    (mine went balistic over skype once)

or kill the proses or just try again