bright days or dark days

2»

Comments

• CFTMonkey wrote: »
    Pickle you're still the same :P
    Hating on the noobs who complain about even noobier noobs or just randomly "hating" on the noobs.
    And there are plenty of threads about hacking problems.. One of the mods made a sticky not to create these kind of threads anymore.
    Eh I'm not hating on him, just pointing out how much of a cry baby he is :rolleyes:
  • Eh I'm not hating on him, just pointing out how much of a cry baby he is :rolleyes:

Those jews >:(
    no discimination..racism? intended..
  • Eh I'm not hating on him, just pointing out how much of a cry baby he is :rolleyes:

i m not cry baby so back off.If u cant answer to my question i m asking u to back off.
    Because i m sick and tired of u making me that i m somekind of cryer.
    so i m asking u to back off because i dont need your trash talking over my post
    kthxbai
    Look, more crying
    nope i was explaining to this kid who wants to get hes post on stupidity
  • i m not cry baby so back off.If u cant answer to my question i m asking u to back off.
    Because i m sick and tired of u making me that i m somekind of cryer.
    so i m asking u to back off because i dont need your trash talking over my post
    kthxbai

Ugh :\
    Ok to answer your question yes there are some channels like the asian channel in alpha 7 I believe? Yes Asian...
    You're not going to find hack free channels with low leveled players. :P Besides that's just low..
  • Ok i need some of your opinions.
    First lets start with something and that is hacking.we all know that there is no more clean room, where u can play for fun and improving your skillz.Those days are over,from my point.I remember back those days when cf was a greatest game with less hackers but those memories are fading.Now where ever you join no mather what mode there is 1 hacker.i simply cant even try to finish mission or to get my badge i m simply on the edge.Today i saw the hacker who i did report him 2 days ago and they say that auto ban doing great work.well i could say its wrong.This is the darkest days for this game if i go anywhere in any room i just see people hacking and they using them for geting the win and be4 they are at victory they kick him.Ironic win isnt it?
    I m simply tired of everything idk who i can ask for farming because i have less confidence to my friends now because i saw 1 of my friend hack and i was almost angry at him(not inclan member)
    is there any room except the forumers room where i can play with mid players or do i must search for people who farms and join them.Simply i dont want to do that,i dont want to go the adigas way but what are the options to do.
    so my question is do i must go to farming getting my kills like that without going on some " hacking " room or there is 1 channel where there are no hackers at all and some low players that u can easy beat them.

p.s.
    dont troll because i m sick also of them.U can flame on me because i m simply tired of hackers and i dont know what to do anymore.
    Pls help me :/
    also this isnt QQ thread this is the post on fact that is happening right now in community(sry if i did misspelld because i learn english by myself and i need still to learn)

Dude, we all have this problem with the hacks, but what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.

Playing with hackers that are not one shot killing are not to bad, because it makes your game better.

Just drink a GL of redbull and you beat all the hackers
  • CFTMonkey wrote: »
    Ugh :\
    Ok to answer your question yes there are some channels like the asian channel in alpha 7 I believe? Yes Asian...
    You're not going to find hack free channels with low leveled players. :P Besides that's just low..
    thx m8 u are awsome
  • Just drink a GL of redbull and you beat all the hackers

A GL of redbull? Does GL in this case stand for gallon? If so then yes you're correct, you would beat the hackers. Beat them to the hospital that is
  • SirSick wrote: »
    A GL of redbull? Does GL in this case stand for gallon? If so then yes you're correct, you would beat the hackers. Beat them to the hospital that is
    Redbull is gross

so is monster
  • Well im gonna Quit for sure this game ....:(

Redbull is gross

so is monster

<--- Monster is just fine :p