Channel for Leutanints

Can you make a uk channel only for lieutenant please ...this way there will be no low rank cheaters with 1 shot kill ,only legit players

Comments

• Only legit players? I've seen more hackers with high ranks than low ranks. Rank doesn't mean anything. They aren't afraid of getting banned.
  • ''Oh hai der lieutenants! I am a low rank and I will make a rank hack so I can join you noobs and still use hacks and make you guys RQ the game!!''

Yep... totally gonna happen, next time use the SEARCH function please, this has been suggested multiple times.
  • Only legit players? I've seen more hackers with high ranks than low ranks. Rank doesn't mean anything. They aren't afraid of getting banned.

You have seen more hackers with high ranks than low ranks? What server do you play on? I have rarely seen anyone higher than a staff sergeant rank openly use a 1 hit kill hack. Rank doesn't mean anything? True...but they are hardly going to put work into an LT account and then get it banned. Most use new smiley face accounts to openly hack since they don't want to risk getting banned on their "main" account.
    Hizumara wrote: »
    ''Oh hai der lieutenants! I am a low rank and I will make a rank hack so I can join you noobs and still use hacks and make you guys RQ the game!!''

Yep... totally gonna happen, next time use the SEARCH function please, this has been suggested multiple times.

A rank hack? Are you actually joking or are you serious? Exp is server sided. You can't hack a rank. If you could then 80% of players would have a marshal rank or higher. I bet you think there is such thing as a HP hack you can download lol
  • Hizumara wrote: »
    ''Oh hai der lieutenants! I am a low rank and I will make a rank hack so I can join you noobs and still use hacks and make you guys RQ the game!!''

This may have been suggested multiple times but has CF responded? No.
  • jk17 wrote: »
    You have seen more hackers with high ranks than low ranks? What server do you play on? I have rarely seen anyone higher than a staff sergeant rank openly use a 1 hit kill hack. Rank doesn't mean anything? True...but they are hardly going to put work into an LT account and then get it banned. Most use new smiley face accounts to openly hack since they don't want to risk getting banned on their "main" account.

A rank hack? Are you actually joking or are you serious? Exp is server sided. You can't hack a rank. If you could then 80% of players would have a marshal rank or higher. I bet you think there is such thing as a HP hack you can download lol

I mostly play in Alpha, South, Bravo and West. I've seen a good number of 2nd LT+ hack.
  • This has been suggested... Alot.

It's a fail suggestion too. Having a server for high ranked players only will not save you from hackers.
  • WDF IF YOU PLAY ON ALPHA WEST BLA BLA ! HE SAID UK NOT THOSE SO QQ SOMEWHERE ELSE !

He has a point and a good idea because THEY ARE SCARED OF GETTIN BANNED ON HIGHER ACC!

It`a a fact ! So z8 please take in consideration all the point of views !
  • mohabaza wrote: »
    WDF IF YOU PLAY ON ALPHA WEST BLA BLA ! HE SAID UK NOT THOSE SO QQ SOMEWHERE ELSE !

He has a point and a good idea because THEY ARE SCARED OF GETTIN BANNED ON HIGHER ACC!

It`a a fact ! So z8 please take in consideration all the point of views !

It's hopeless ...
  • They actually implemented a higher ranked Server once. Don't know what Rank exactly it was, Master Sergeant, maybe?

However, they had a condition. If it wasn't played on actively, they'd remove it again. And that's exactly what happened from the get-go, and the Server went away again.

They've tried it once, and it pretty much fell flat on it's face. So I dunno if they'd be willing to give it a try again.
This discussion has been closed.