re: NEW Kicking system. - 02-27-2011, 05:19 AM

2»

Comments

• well ur suggestion was nullified by good arguments, stop keeping ur idea in front. to get gp/exp and k/d after kick will fix it. it's really sux when u played half hour on snd and get kicked by ace without getting anything and maybe loosing some nervs.
    sh1mush1 wrote: »
    well ur suggestion was nullified by good arguments, stop keeping ur idea in front. to get gp/exp and k/d after kick will fix it.

nullified ???

Dont thing so, all arguments been ansered with logic.

The only thing is nullified is the interest of skilled players to play cf.

they never give you gp.....
  • CF has never listened to what the community wants and probably never will. So please stop complaining about the most obvious problems in the game, because it is not likely to get fixed.

/request close

like you said its "obvius problem of the game"
  • Unity777 wrote: »
    REASON 2. I said host can be reported for false kick .
    Also can BE reported for suport hacker in room...

REASON3. You always can report Host for false kick..

5-10 reports account baned..

there is still support area wich still full with complains about h4ks e.t.c, ur suggestion just improve it to incredible number of complains, false kick > report > replay file e.t.c current report of h4ks take a lot of time before he got banned. and really when u get kicked by host it will not be fine 4 ur sake just to report this nub-host who kicked u. there is no improvement of game environment just a improvement of support-trash-area.
  • hmm
    sh1mush1 wrote: »
    there is still support area wich still full with complains about h4ks e.t.c, ur suggestion just improve it to incredible number of complains, false kick > report > replay file e.t.c current report of h4ks take a lot of time before he got banned. and really when u get kicked by host it will not be fine 4 ur sake just to report this nub-host who kicked u. there is no improvement of game environment just a improvement of support-trash-area.

Hmm...get your point now..mayby you right..

I dont really know how dificult it is technical to be done..

Something must be done anyway..

But till now as you can see the only answer in that thread made by "Mod" is that [ "i should be more carefull what i post"]......
    NEW Kicking system. - 02-27-2011, 05:19 AM
    I am really,really,really tired to be kicked from rooms i made !!!!!

I play verry much elimination mode [crossroad]

I am the Leader of °Temple°™ clan.
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=5846502

There are many high level players in [cf] but cause of hackers they are become the victims of every newby who just started playing and believe you hack .Anyone Can kick you cause he just dont like you,or you are to good for him. Its hard to improve your skills that way.Always knowing that any second ,getting 2-3 head shots in row you can be kicked!!!
    Its like the newbies rule crossfire , they dont let descend players to improve.

My sugestion is for "100 time" Give the kicking option only to the HOST of the room!!!

What more "democratik"??!!! Imade the room i have the option to kick if i like.....

That way, if the host kick someone for no reasson..Anyone can report him cause hes the only person in the room who have the power to kick...

~Wait to see some changes.~

lame..why would they do this? so hackers could make rooms and go untouched? plz idea failed 8(
  • :)
    proslayer2 wrote: »
    lame..why would they do this? so hackers could make rooms and go untouched? plz idea failed 8(

Better they go in 1 room and not ruin any game they want!:)
    Better they go in 1 room and not ruin any game they want!:)

thats the prob..they would own ne room they went nto..therefore their stats would b off the charts!!! not to mention kiking is all we have seeing the mysterious "banning" z8 says they do isnt helping :P
    thats the prob..they would own ne room they went nto..therefore their stats would b off the charts!!! not to mention kiking is all we have seeing the mysterious "banning" z8 says they do isnt helping :P

Hakers prob is really z8games problem...We just ask the right to play normal without anyone who can ruin our game..anyminute.
    Hakers prob is really z8games problem...We just ask the right to play normal without anyone who can ruin our game..anyminute.

WOAH!!! i disagree strongly lmfao..hackers are my problem lmfao..they r Fing up my kd, theyre annoying as hell and totaly Fing lame..NOT TO MENTION THE NEWEST SPAMMERS ON THE CHATS WITH THE "GO TO AWSOMECHEATS.NET" BULS*T!!! (again, hint hint z8) lol
    Hmm...get your point now..mayby you right..

I dont really know how dificult it is technical to be done..

Something must be done anyway..

But till now as you can see the only answer in that thread made by "Mod" is that [ "i should be more carefull what i post"]......

lol mods are quite since they get mods, they wont to be involved in any disskussion cuz they are mods. lol. there can be easily offense from any forum-user wich they should defend with good arguments. when u play chess u know best defense is offense *..* no arguments needed. so as u can see they rarely answers on disskussion-threads where u can count only 3 - 5 words from them. ahahahah. no offense mods i can feel ur way. *..*

p.s /closed is their best sollution. *..*
  • coqlacour2 wrote: »
    i dont think thats works.

dont think wat works? they need to stop spuffing up the clan page and markets and sh*t and put all their efforts towards haking..i rember back in the day when all u would see was MAYBE just ONE speeder..THATS IT!!! and that was usually a whole session of gaming for a day lmfao..now look at it lol
  • :)))
    dont think wat works? they need to stop spuffing up the clan page and markets and sh*t and put all their efforts towards haking..i rember back in the day when all u would see was MAYBE just ONE speeder..THATS IT!!! and that was usually a whole session of gaming for a day lmfao..now look at it lol

i remember those days..:))))))))we were young , now they are everywere..
    And i agree with that[they should put all they efforts in hacking issue] after markets,guns,mutation maps:....
  • I sugested that some time but no dice

+1
  • When it comes down to it any Kicking system is going to be flawed no matter how its done it wont satisfy you noobs. You know why, because there are noob cry babbies like you opreating them. There in lies the problem. -1 the kick system we have in place is fine. The kids in this game just need to start using it properly, Kicking those who deserve it and leaveing players that are just better than them alone.
    Prodiac wrote: »
    When it comes down to it any Kicking system is going to be flawed no matter how its done it wont satisfy you noobs. You know why, because there are noob cry babbies like you opreating them. There in lies the problem. -1 the kick system we have in place is fine. The kids in this game just need to start using it properly, Kicking those who deserve it and leaveing players that are just better than them alone.

The prob . is they never start using it properly....
  • Prodiac wrote: »
    When it comes down to it any Kicking system is going to be flawed no matter how its done it wont satisfy you noobs. You know why, because there are noob cry babbies like you opreating them. There in lies the problem. -1 the kick system we have in place is fine. The kids in this game just need to start using it properly, Kicking those who deserve it and leaveing players that are just better than them alone.

wth ... ur message is insulting all who posted here. r8?!? here we go. are u serious that kick vote is fine no need for improvement. it tells that u have low snd- or gm-kd and never been for no reason kicked. probably spop sl sprayer is ur favour choise. when u will get kicked like me 30% of all stupid matches when u pown and get high ace-kd ... u will think in other case. there still kick-vote improvement needed. and friendly advice. read properly before post. and be more distanced when u write this t4rded sh1t.
This discussion has been closed.