[hey have a look]

First, shock, and sad, then tears in my eyes.
I am nobody in Clover, i am just a normal member, i don' t represent Clover, since all the leader is trying to avoid from the problem, i just want to tell everyone the truth or what i'm thinking. Actually, I was playing XBOX yesterday, and i passed the Lonest Plant all the missions..after checking the group message history of Clover 2 hours ago, i was shocked,I mean SHOCKED. Yesterday's match was not ADR VS CLOVER, it's ADR VS FT. And it's all because of you, ACE, giving some suggestion about "changing" players, uh? Nice trick, uh, when we finally met in the game, or known as CL VS FT, CL would win, uh? Are you retarted? And use hack, uh? Thats same fking trick that you do in the Fear, and i know this is going to happen, and it's really taking place now. So fear got down, clover was down, so 9 seu can replace it? uh, funny, and clover got totally fked up in the game, u happy now? According to the ADR member, "we kicked you" what a smart trap, plan everything you need that's gonna happen, and i tell you what, i fk ur mom this way, i fk ur sister that way, now we can do nothing, except telling the truth, you invited some body from ur old clan that we never knew, and u did use the hack to make the GM thinks clover is using the hack, WTF? what a fking smart ideal!! And finally, even i didn't playing cf for 3 months, but i am still the member for the Clover! i am still pround of it! and i always will be!

We don't use hack, and never. Tears in my eyes.
And PS: Ace, i will still choose No when you wanna came into this clan, i still think it's a wise choice, and you came into the Clover, did you you join clover for some kind of purpose? do you even want to be in out clan? what you did in the Fear, would all go back to you one day, get ready for it.

Comments

• The Fear
    The Clover
    The Tears
    The Lonest Planet

New Metal Gear Solid Boss names?
  • First, shock, and sad, then tears in my eyes.
    I am nobody in Clover, i am just a normal member, i don' t represent Clover, since all the leader is trying to avoid from the problem, i just want to tell everyone the truth or what i'm thinking. Actually, I was playing XBOX yesterday, and i passed the Lonest Plant all the missions..after checking the group message history of Clover 2 hours ago, i was shocked,I mean SHOCKED. Yesterday's match was not ADR VS CLOVER, it's ADR VS FT. And it's all because of you, ACE, giving some suggestion about "changing" players, uh? Nice trick, uh, when we finally met in the game, or known as CL VS FT, CL would win, uh? Are you retarted? And use hack, uh? Thats same fking trick that you do in the Fear, and i know this is going to happen, and it's really taking place now. So fear got down, clover was down, so 9 seu can replace it? uh, funny, and clover got totally fked up in the game, u happy now? According to the ADR member, "we kicked you" what a smart trap, plan everything you need that's gonna happen, and i tell you what, i fk ur mom this way, i fk ur sister that way, now we can do nothing, except telling the truth, you invited some body from ur old clan that we never knew, and u did use the hack to make the GM thinks clover is using the hack, WTF? what a fking smart ideal!! And finally, even i didn't playing cf for 3 months, but i am still the member for the Clover! i am still pround of it! and i always will be!

And PS: Ace, i will still choose No when you wanna came into this clan, i still think it's a wise choice, and you came into the Clover, did you you join clover for some kind of purpose? do you even want to be in out clan? what you did in the Fear, would all go back to you one day, get ready for it.

wat are u talking about????
  • I think I realize what they are saying, and I've sent a PM to saidin about it.
  • Bruce1nR wrote: »
    The Fear
    The Clover
    The Tears
    The Lonest Planet

New Metal Gear Solid Boss names?

hahahahah.
  • I think he is trying to say, that it was all a set up from aDr...

MEH!

Now tell me a wild west tale...
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    I think he is trying to say, that it was all a set up from aDr...

MEH!

Now tell me a wild west tale...

No, what he is saying is that FGT's main scrim played on their accounts for them, and at least one of them were walling.
  • aDrArchy wrote: »
    No, what he is saying is that FGT's main scrim played on their accounts for them, and at least one of them were walling.

Are u stupid
    FT is for Frone Throne
  • I have not qualified to speak here, but I would say, all member in Clover, are my friend, my brother! I will not forget you in mylife, I only can say ..I'm sorry ..

thx for alot, xiaohai,
  • aDrArchy wrote: »

Well now that is even more stupid...
  • My bad, people were telling me FT was actually FGT. Still sending messages to Saidin about it.
  • Guys, it's almost 2am. Am I not allowed to sleep without the drama between clans in this tournament?

Unfortunately for Clover, or anyone else for that fact, there is nothing we can do about people 'letting' other players use their accounts.

Account information is your own responsibility and we make it perfectly clear that if you give away your information to another player you may run into problems. In this case, a player hacked while using someone else' account.

I hate to sound stale on this. I feel bad for Clover (and other clans that get blanket assumptions based on one user). And if it in fact was someone in FGT that did this then I am disappointed that it came to this.

But it would be very difficult to prove. You can't lay proof claims on partial conversations and ping-status in game. The judgment has been made on the match. Lets move on with this to the next round. I hate to sound stale here, but there should never be a reason to give someone your account ID and password. Period. If that meant you can't play at the scheduled match time then that isn't anyone's particular problem. We give 6 days for each match which should be plenty of time to get 5 (of 7) players together to get a match going.
  • To add onto what GM Saidin said, Clover broke the rules anyway you look at it by sharing account info.

It sucks that this happened, but a DQ is a DQ.
  • That sucks for clover.
    If you share account info, the info spreads sometimes. That's why I never tell anyone my password. Except for my mom.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    ...And if it in fact was someone in FGT that did this then I am disappointed that it came to this.

It was not somebodies from FGT.

It was players from a clan who also got knocked out of the tournament for cheating.
  • lemme guess some clan let FGT play for them agaisnt clover?
  • siera23 wrote: »
    lemme guess some clan let FGT play for them agaisnt clover?

Did you read the thread?
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Guys, it's almost 2am. Am I not allowed to sleep without the drama between clans in this tournament?

Unfortunately for Clover, or anyone else for that fact, there is nothing we can do about people 'letting' other players use their accounts.

Account information is your own responsibility and we make it perfectly clear that if you give away your information to another player you may run into problems. In this case, a player hacked while using someone else' account.

I hate to sound stale on this. I feel bad for Clover (and other clans that get blanket assumptions based on one user). And if it in fact was someone in FGT that did this then I am disappointed that it came to this.

But it would be very difficult to prove. You can't lay proof claims on partial conversations and ping-status in game. The judgment has been made on the match. Lets move on with this to the next round. I hate to sound stale here, but there should never be a reason to give someone your account ID and password. Period. If that meant you can't play at the scheduled match time then that isn't anyone's particular problem. We give 6 days for each match which should be plenty of time to get 5 (of 7) players together to get a match going.

Are u Seriouse?Belive wat those Clover Say?I remmeber that some1 from clover said that to meh how stupid when u giving ur account imformation away to some1 who not belong with it,and now they did same as my friends -Mr*Andy* did, and now going to forum and making Dramma and stuff,LOL,it so obvious....

Clover,listen,when u complain X,X,X clan is hacker[X.X.X vs Clover],and u ask GM must banned x.W.x.Now,i think this is ur turn for Gm banned those account:Clov_7Clor, Clov_5DiOr, Clov_1Lv,Clov_Cc,Clov_sova for being hacker.Stop being Q,Q Clover,and accept u are Haker,we dont care who playing ur Acc,we just care that Clover is Hacker when u vs aDr,OK!!

It was players from a clan who also got knocked out of the tournament for cheating.

Now thats more stupid
    FT is the winner for the 1st tournaments.

and ACE=clov_1lv=Fear.FlyAce=9seu Ace
    and stay away from him, an advise

Then that's fine, I was skimming through the thread at that point.

The point is, there is nothing we can do for a player who gives their account information to someone else. If you give your password to another player then whatever they do on the account reflects on you. This is one (of many) reasons why you should never give your account information out to anyone. And that goes beyond just Cross Fire.
  • First, shock, and sad, then tears in my eyes.

yeah an i ate yesterday a burger and talk to my left toe.....damn thats so impressive and very interesstin.... :D

WDF ??? :D
This discussion has been closed.