Community sucks. Nuff said.

124»

Comments

• Were you even competitive back when it was suba????

well from a competitive players point of view the game was amazing, if you really played when it first came out there wasn't really much wrong with the game at all, the reg was perfect, they had "old" ceyhan (best map in the game, they really need to put it back :)) and players respected each other !

there was this good "pug" back then better than anything pretty much now where people would just jump in vent and pick players and people took it seriously every good player knew each other and there wasn't many randoms, you could pretty much tell right away who was a known player and who wasn't.

It was less popular which i believe CF becoming as popular as it did was it's downfall.
    sp just came out and really all there was the m4-adv which really wasn't a advantage at all.

the community today is just awful, nobody really respects anybody unless they are in a "top" team if that even. the amount of randoms there are now acting like are better than everyone is astounding. I find it kind of funny (:

Whatever though, bad game is bad ;)

oh i forgot to mention cheats; there werent many cheaters besides tastylimes and a few others

now 70% of the competitive community cheats
  • Yes it does... Kickers, Trolls on forums, people who just insult everyone who kills them, narrow-minded people who try to scam and diffuse hacks...

well from a competitive players point of view the game was amazing, if you really played when it first came out there wasn't really much wrong with the game at all, the reg was perfect, they had "old" ceyhan (best map in the game, they really need to put it back :)) and players respected each other !

there was this good "pug" back then better than anything pretty much now where people would just jump in vent and pick players and people took it seriously every good player knew each other and there wasn't many randoms, you could pretty much tell right away who was a known player and who wasn't.

It was less popular which i believe CF becoming as popular as it did was it's downfall.
    sp just came out and really all there was the m4-adv which really wasn't a advantage at all.

the community today is just awful, nobody really respects anybody unless they are in a "top" team if that even. the amount of randoms there are now acting like are better than everyone is astounding. I find it kind of funny (:

Yeah. i remember when it was subagames
    Fun times. Even though i blew shizz back then. i sucked. and still had an ego. lol. my ign back then was SRGT*SHIIT* and i was in DA. rival clan of DOA <<< nice maturity, iknow. :)

oh i forgot to mention cheats; there werent many cheaters besides tastylimes and a few others

Ohemgeee. i just noticed your forum name. your the newest member of #blank. <3 . can you please tell banks for me Im not guna be able to get on for a week or 2 ? and tell shaine ima get back to owning him in 1v1's soon ? :)
  • all i can say is fail :) its probably cuz for most people cf is their first fps cuz its easy and evry one can run it. they dont know anything about skill and rulles :)

Evry one can use their weapons spop star whatever they like :) its just people doent preffer to play against them who play wogl/esl.

Also most people are under 16 or they act like their 12 :) there is only an small percentage of people that are mature and play cf as it is :)

Sorry for my bad english :D but just ignore the trash talking people.

helps a lot :)
  • DimentiaQQ wrote: »
    I miss the old days when this game was back inbeta. No cryers. We all got along. Now. All we got is immature crying scrubs don't give a cr.ap about anyone else.

And of course with every thread has it's Flamers yayyyyyyyyyy. Cool.

Hey, a lot of cool people are still around. Too bad there are a lot of idiots, too O_O That's the price this game's paid for its popularity.
  • Comon i need 250 posting comon make more post please.?

Perfect example of why the community is going down.

BackOnTopic: I still remember back in the days when in most of the rooms you would see English words.
    As someone else said, popularity killed the worthy player base.
  • I ve been playing and I still enjoy the game. Sure, I hate QQs and hack, and some days they get really annoying, but I still get pleasure every time I smash knifing noobs in Prison or kill 3 people at the same time in Egypt...
  • blah QQ more.. we all spamming for ribbon.. thats all that matters now ...

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL !!

+1 posts

funny thing is you used to ride tastylime's **** 24/7 around the time you were playing on pub teams when no one knew you (he thought you were a joke) the only difference now is you act like you're a good source player.

no cheats existed when tastylime's FIRST played crossfire (PRE-OB) and he was still considered the best player. don't run your mouth calling him a cheater when his skill surpasses everyone playing this game.
  • Ty_pizdo wrote: »
    funny thing is you used to ride tastylime's **** 24/7 around the time you were playing on pub teams when no one knew you (he thought you were a joke) the only difference now is you act like you're a good source player.

no cheats existed when tastylime's FIRST played crossfire (PRE-OB) and he was still considered the best player. don't run your mouth calling him a cheater when his skill surpasses everyone playing this game.

lol'd
    Ty_pizdo wrote: »

and u say im the **** rider
  • at the moment i just see spammers not QQers
  • i dont like the new patch!

because i hate MM!

Szerintem HM nem MM
  • shOck198x wrote: »
    lol give them the headshot.. Free Gift!!!

Na mi a helyzet skacok
  • good old times..
    Missed them :d

mivan mivan mivan
  • i liked it back in 08 wheere there were soo much pros and we all were trying to out duel each other and everything ran soo smoothly
  • Keselyu wrote: »
    mivan mivan mivan

wth does that even mean.

Yes the community has seemingly been going down. Respect has been lost. People have been getting kicked or accused for hacking for no reason when they're actually legit players. We can't exactly help the situation. More and more people are playing crossfire each day. All we can do is act respectively in game and hope people will follow our example.
  • OMG this thread is still open...... I thought for sure friday it would have been closed.

Just spam posts here MOD's

Plz close.