Gp Suggestion since I cant post in Thread!!!!!!

I had a suggestion to change the formula for GP per match from time in-game to number and value of kill chains. I'm not completely sure how it would be calculated per game but I think the usual player gets around 2 to 3 kill chains and about 2 to 3 times per game. So then a value could given based on the chain and then how many per game. However if a system like this would be implemented a cap per game would have to be established and it could vary based on game mode. Just my suggestion. I'd appreciate some feedback so lemme kno how y'all feel.

Comments

• if that comes out u can get 100000000gp if u play on egypt.. lol
  • Ok that's why I said there should be a cap per match. I was hoping for a few more opinions and some real discussion about my suggestion. Thank you all for reading this poor saps suggestion.
  • repairing guns is old.. you only get about 16gp out of it even if you play for like an hour and get full star kill streak for every kill you make =|
  • Thorax420 wrote: »
    Ok that's why I said there should be a cap per match. I was hoping for a few more opinions and some real discussion about my suggestion. Thank you all for reading this poor saps suggestion.

He's right though... xD
  • webelo6 wrote: »
    repairing guns is old.. you only get about 16gp out of it even if you play for like an hour and get full star kill streak for every kill you make =|

Did u even read what I wrote in my first post. Something else came to mind with what ur said, if they put a minimun to cover repair cost then instead of bonus gold being calculated by play time in that match they implement my idea and do it based on kill chains. IDK really I was hoping for a little more from u guys I'd like to get a general consunses of peoples opinion.
  • Getting GP by kill streaks?

Then I would never play GM as GR, since is rare to get a kill streak, only possible when ghosts are dumb.....

I dont think GMs would consider this idea...
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Getting GP by kill streaks?

Then I would never play GM as GR, since is rare to get a kill streak, only possible when ghosts are dumb.....

I dont think GMs would consider this idea...

Ok I understand this so here's a compromise. During GM mode you would get bonus GP calculated per kill and disarming/arming of the bomb? Disarming/arming bonus would be higher because it's usually more difficult. Idk maybe? I welcome anyone to make suggestions and discuss this for each game mode and the overall idea......
  • People I didn't want to double post just to bump but u can't keep complaining about the GP calculation problem unless another alternative system is supported by the actual players of the game. The stickied discussion was just people saying that the current system sucks big monkey balls and the rates should be increased. However no1 who posted in the discussion offered a feasible alternative system or any other way to correct the problem. I was also hoping to get some moderator's opinions to know if this idea is worth it's weight. Well thank you and please I really would like to know what people think.

P.S. Sorry to double post thread was on 4th page :(