Unkick ?

This is pising me =.= SO LAME, SO BORED, SUCK
just ask, why u guy cant make a room that UNKICKABLE ?
i know maybe u guys gonna call me : oh this noob want a unkickable room that he can hack in freely !!!
NO, I JUST WANT A PEACEFUL ROOM, NO SPAMMING, NO KICKING PROS, If there is a hacker, then we just have to get out. I thought this game is for fun, but people try to get fame ? and kick the others. And scared to lose exp + gp when they have to leave the room.
Once again =.=
I wanna ask
Can u make a new patch, that we can create room that can't kick
Thanks a lot

Comments

• This is pising me =.= SO LAME, SO BORED, SUCK
    i know maybe u guys gonna call me : oh this noob want a unkickable room that he can hack in freely !!!
    NO, I JUST WANT A PEACEFUL ROOM, NO SPAMMING, NO KICKING PROS, If there is a hacker, then we just have to get out. I thought this game is for fun, but people try to get fame ? and kick the others. And scared to lose exp + gp when they have to leave the room.
    Once again =.=
    I wanna ask
    Thanks a lot

Well... I hate to be kicked too, but, tey cant make Unkickable Rooms, then The Hacks will just flow in.... and think if youre ace in a room, then A hacker comes in and U cant kick him O.o lol....
  • I agree with khjkukuhjkuh.

I dont mind hackers. I mind beeing kicked in 60% of all of my games. I mind seeing 95% abuse of votekick.
  • I wouldn't like to leave a room where I'm ace with an awesome score when a hacker comes in...
    If I did, I wasted my time...
  • Why don't people use spelling/grammar corrections in the forums?

I get kicked everyday but you just have to deal with it. It's part of the game and it can not be removed. :(
  • Mr_Shady wrote: »
    Why don't people use spelling/grammar corrections in the forums?

I get kicked everyday but you just have to deal with it. It's part of the game and it can not be removed. :(

yee, agree..
  • I wouldn't like to leave a room where I'm ace with an awesome score when a hacker comes in...
    If I did, I wasted my time...

come on let's be honest here....

how long do you think you were going to keep that awesome score/KD before some scrub kicks you from the room, wouldn't that be a big waste of time as well? plus if a hacker comes in, there going to take ace. i would rather have the option of leaving the game and keeping my K/D then being kicked from that game and wasting my time
  • agreed with other that you wont be able to kick a hacker out >.<
  • xXMizuXx wrote: »
    come on let's be honest here....

how long do you think you were going to keep that awesome score/KD before some scrub kicks you from the room, wouldn't that be a big waste of time as well? plus if a hacker comes in, there going to take ace. i would rather have the option of leaving the game and keeping my K/D then being kicked from that game and wasting my time

Well..I haven't gotten kicked in a few days so I can't really say. If they let us keep our kills, exp, gp all that stuff, I wouldn't mind getting kicked.
  • There's a bug to get back into a room you got kicked out of, my friend was kicked out of a room I was playing in, then he used the command to goto me and the host is like, "WTF, how did that noob come back?"
    Once again =.=
    I wanna ask
    Thanks a lot

RAGE MODE!!!!

my work is done here, you have proven that you dont deserve to be on the forums.
  • so what ? im don't care man, i just want to play, if u scared of hacker, then just hacker, or play with the hacker
    besides, there are options: kick or not
    if u scared of hackers, then go to kickable room =.=
  • Well..I haven't gotten kicked in a few days so I can't really say. If they let us keep our kills, exp, gp all that stuff, I wouldn't mind getting kicked.

This^
    except i havent been kicked in months for my awesome scores
  • This is so cool! =.= SO epic, SO unjustifiable , GOOD
    just ask, why u guy cant make a room that includes a english teacher?
    i know maybe u guys gonna call me : oh this idiot want a english teacher in a room that he can learn our language in freely !!!
    NO, I JUST WANT A ENGLISH ROOM, NO TURKISH, NO BRAZILIAN PROS, If there is a br pro, then we just have to get out. I thought this game is for fun, but people try to get sex ? and teach the others. And scared to lose US customs when they have to leave the room.
    Once again =.=
    I wanna ask
    Can u make a N/A server, that we can create english tutors in

I think I edited this enough :)
  • HEY GUESS WHAT? ALL HACKERS UNITE AND MAKE AN UNKICKABLE ROOM...

yea, wont work..going to get way more abused than the kickvote LOL! GG i would never enter an unkickable room...just because it has the HIGHEST chance of getting hackers...but that will mean that the kickable rooms will be HACKER FREE..WOOTWOOT!
    Once again =.=
    I wanna ask
    Thanks a lot

Agreed.
    so what ? im don't care man, i just want to play, if u scared of hacker, then just hacker, or play with the hacker
    besides, there are options: kick or not
    if u scared of hackers, then go to kickable room =.=

Exactly if you a little puddy go play in a kickable room. There are not that many hackers most of the time.
    SW4Tmafia wrote: »
    HEY GUESS WHAT? ALL HACKERS UNITE AND MAKE AN UNKICKABLE ROOM...

Hackers unite and make clans and CW, play 1v1's, play FFA, play MM, stack whole sides, and play all modes cos you goons don't kick em anyway.

Girls can still play in a kick room so don't worry, the only problem is you don't like the idea because good players can play without getting kicked, and we know you just hate that thought.

It's like you deliberately want to infringe on others right to play afterall you can still play in peace with this idea.
  • iDanyh wrote: »
    Well... I hate to be kicked too, but, tey cant make Unkickable Rooms, then The Hacks will just flow in.... and think if youre ace in a room, then A hacker comes in and U cant kick him O.o lol....

Well I just got back after 8 months away from this game because of this very issue, and I have to say, no, it will not.

Want to know what gets hacks off? Getting people to kick random people and cause general grief.
    Know what DOES NOT stop hacking? Kicking the hacker. He just goes to another room.

Know what DOES take care of hackers? Making it not take a course in web design and C++ coding to submit an abuse report which DOES take care of hackers.

If we took kick out, we would take out A LOT of the griefing ability hackers currently have (The few there are) over us out of the game, which would reduce whining, and would make the game less of a target.

It is like SecondLife, a program that was griefed from here to Australlia massively and hourly. Know how they fixed it? A tweak to the physics engine (One of the most fun features griefers had to their disposal) and making an INGAME BUTTON to submit a quick report (Which you had limited chances to do to prevent abuse) And what happened? Griefing dropped 90% since it was EASY to submit a report to get them banned, And they lessened the tools griefers had to tick people off, therefore depiriving them of some/most of their fun.
    Once again =.=
    I wanna ask
    Thanks a lot

your a idiot.
  • They need to make an option that only people with the 'Honorable Soldier' ribbon can kick... (The people who aint banned)
  • iLaughiing wrote: »
    They need to make an option that only people with the 'Honorable Soldier' ribbon can kick... (The people who aint banned)

still many players with that ribbon would just abuse the kick vote system :P
  • DamienZhan wrote: »
    Well I just got back after 8 months away from this game because of this very issue, and I have to say, no, it will not.

Want to know what gets hacks off? Getting people to kick random people and cause general grief.
    Know what DOES NOT stop hacking? Kicking the hacker. He just goes to another room.

Know what DOES take care of hackers? Making it not take a course in web design and C++ coding to submit an abuse report which DOES take care of hackers.

If we took kick out, we would take out A LOT of the griefing ability hackers currently have (The few there are) over us out of the game, which would reduce whining, and would make the game less of a target.

It is like SecondLife, a program that was griefed from here to Australlia massively and hourly. Know how they fixed it? A tweak to the physics engine (One of the most fun features griefers had to their disposal) and making an INGAME BUTTON to submit a quick report (Which you had limited chances to do to prevent abuse) And what happened? Griefing dropped 90% since it was EASY to submit a report to get them banned, And they lessened the tools griefers had to tick people off, therefore depiriving them of some/most of their fun.

Well, If your wish comes true, I dont want to be ace in a room when a hacker comes in... Works fine as it is now... U loose some exp, so what? not that u losing 10 000 EXP of getting kicked xD
    Well, If your wish comes true, I dont want to be ace in a room when a hacker comes in... Works fine as it is now... U loose some exp, so what? not that u losing 10 000 EXP of getting kicked xD

mostly ppl who are getting kicked are ace(+would be mvp[+100exp] if they make the match without the kicking)so every time some1 get kicked he lose like 200-1000 exp..depends on his exp bonus,also he lose his nice score..so he just wasted his time playing to get prize how he/she got kicked -.-''..lot of ppl care about exp bcz they want some rank in most shortest way they can possible do it..dont count farmers tho,so when they lose they exp from kicking,it makes them so mad they want to burn all the house..once more kick vote should be removed..
  • Harasky wrote: »
    mostly ppl who are getting kicked are ace(+would be mvp[+100exp] if they make the match without the kicking)so every time some1 get kicked he lose like 200-1000 exp..depends on his exp bonus,also he lose his nice score..so he just wasted his time playing to get prize how he/she got kicked -.-''..lot of ppl care about exp bcz they want some rank in most shortest way they can possible do it..dont count farmers tho,so when they lose they exp from kicking,it makes them so mad they want to burn all the house..once more kick vote should be removed..

I know how it feels to get kicked, I do loose 900 exp sometimes, But you ahve to live with that, Look. I ranked up to silver bar, and no farm... YOu dont die, it's a game...
    I know how it feels to get kicked, I do loose 900 exp sometimes, But you ahve to live with that, Look. I ranked up to silver bar, and no farm... YOu dont die, it's a game...

i know this is just a game ;P..tell that to ppl who cry over guns/knives and kick vote abusers bcz they hate ppl who can make positive score by having fun..gg dude i made my silver bar same without farming ;)
  • Harasky wrote: »
    i know this is just a game ;P..tell that to ppl who cry over guns/knives and kick vote abusers bcz they hate ppl who can make positive score by having fun..gg dude i made my silver bar same without farming ;)

Haha yee, But Knifers ing Sniper matches I hate xD

No it doesn't.... Player 18 games today... Was kick out of 9 of them my first day back on my FIRST KILL usually for "Haking" and the other 9 there was a haker (Going around and headshotting ghosts with AWM when they were still) and even when I do kick vote, no one kicks them.

Starting to see a pattern? Good players get kicked, hackers do not get kicked since they help their team win. Notice how the kick system does NOTHING? And the FEW times a hacker does get kicked, he just switches rooms?

Face it, the report system is as un-user friendly as possible. The kick system is only ever abused, not properly used.

I also see the mods take up to DAYS to react to anything, and that the game itself really hasn't been updated much in over a year.

And also, ever notice many hakers share one thing in common? Their constant shouts of "BRBRBRBRBR!" and the fact they are brazillian, another problem that was never taken care of (Brazillians on the NA servers) And I hate to sound racists, but many a-holes, hakers, exploiters, etc I meet in shooters tend to be from Brazil (Just like most noob players on MMORPGs are Americans, while the English players Min-Max right off the bat)

Note: Just like with the US, the idiots Online DO NOT represent the entire country, jsut the online community, which is what I am speaking of)

And to loop things back, as you see, the kick system does not work, but its worthless complaining since the Devs RARELY dev (Not that the original makers of the game help that issue any, denying them from doing darn near ANYTHING)
  • iLaughiing wrote: »
    They need to make an option that only people with the 'Honorable Soldier' ribbon can kick... (The people who aint banned)

Seriously, I don't have that ribbon cause I suddenly got a load of ZP and didn't pay for them cause I didn't buy them in the first place.. I thought I got a gift or something idk. Then they started the threatening and I had to pay! But I am honorable and always try to kick out hack.ers and save good players!
    I dont want to be ace in a room when a hacker comes in... D
    iDanyh wrote: »
    YOu dont die, it's a game...

Ironic I would say.
  • Wow...

Just kicked in GM because I went 16-0 with a Uzi.

Thank you Z8 and your smart aleck crew. You really make my day when you fail to listen to the public, and close my threads. I would rage, but hey, its pointless, they wont even listen to your rages.
  • yesterday i play 4 hours gm and surprise 1400 experience win, is very low experience for 4 hours play because all noobs kik me all rooms, propose apply vote kik players kd good 1,1 minimum, all noobs score 0-4 or 0-16 kik me round 11 or 12.