1cLicKed's AK Guide!

K, so I don't normally make guides, but I'm sort of bored and since there's not a bunch of ak users, I decided to make a guide!
Advantages and Disadvantages of AK

• Fast RoF
  • High power
  • High accuracy
  • Easy spray
  • Lightweight

• High recoil
  • Can get picked by an M4 in long range
  • Takes time to learn

Strafing

Most people don't think about strafing much, but it can be a big factor of getting the kill or not.
With AK, most of the time, small strafes from side to side. It allows you to not get picked as easy ( messes up the enemies aim by a tad ) and the cross-hair doesn't open up at all.

Spraying

When you spray, it should be calm and controlled. The spray pattern is farely easy, so it shouldn't be hard to learn. Just spray against a wall and watch where the spray pattern goes. Then try to control it. Practice, practice, practice.
Also, by strafing side to side, the spray becomes MUCH easier.

Short/Mid/Long ranges
Short-range

• Short range is basically spraying. But as always, it should be calm and collected. You can mix crouching, strafing, and all that stuff to throw the enemy off from time to time. AK is truly a beast at close range.
  • Right before you shoot, you can try to pull down your cross hair slightly. This goes for close and mid-range also.
Mid-range

• Mid range is personal preference. You can have fast 1 taps, 3 shot bursts, or small sprays ( if you're good with controlling the recoil ). Once again, it's all person preference. I prefer 3 shot bursts, but at times, I do small sprays.
  • As said above, pull down your cross hair right before you shoot.
Long-range
  • Long range is mostly fast 1 taps, with 2 shot bursts mixed in. You still want to strafe like close/mid, but you don't want to pull your cross hair down. In long range, try aiming for the neck/head area, as there won't be any recoil while 1 tapping. If you don't kill him, you at least want to injure him by doing high damage.
Videos

If you want to see Malte demonstrating each range, go to youtube and watch his videos. They help a lot.

While using AK ...

• ... Be relaxed. If you use AK whilst being relaxed, you'll do much better.
Cross Hair
  • For AK, I feel Type A, Green is the best. It shows the spray, unlike type C. It allows you to be more aware of where the bullets going. BUT that's my preference. Some people might think differently.

Thanks for reading my guide :D I don't normally make guides so just leave your comments

P.S. These stuff work for me. If some of the things I mentioned don't work for you, then that's fine. Just do what's most comfortable for you.

BAII <3

Comments