TheCrossFire ~ Public Clan Tournament - Official Up.

After a couple days, I and a couple of others have completed the outline of the Tournament. We have made previous comments about our updates, ect. - But now it's time to say good-bye to the old, and hello to the new!

Please take the following moments to read the FAQ below, or if your answer isn't their - Try PMing me, or leave a post.
---

FAQ:

"Is the tournament free? If so, why?"
A: The tournament is 100% free to you. We are doing this, so people can experience CrossFire in a new way - and gain things while achieving. All costs to the tournament are tooken out of my money, and when I say "My", I mean only Me - for my dedication to this Game. I am doing this without Z8Games's Help, as it is regarded that they wouldn't most likely. So, why not give it a shot..

"Is the Tournament just clans or ...?"
A: The tournament is for clans only, as we want friends to get into the game and start working together to create bigger connections with each other.

"Where will the Tournament take place?"
A: Beta Clan Server - Channel 8 or 9.

"Where can I register, and view the rules?"
A: Go to http://thecrossfire.info and browse the website for Registrations, Rules, Updates and more.

"How many clans do you need?"
A: To make the Tournament a start-off success, we need the minimum of 13 Clans - But personally, we would like to reach 20 or more.

"What are the prizes?"
A: It's a 50/50 chance for prizes, but the winning clan will of course gain a prize. We are still sorting out everything for 2nd and 3rd.

Any other questions that don't regard on this list can be PMed to me, or Posted.

I would like to avoid rants, and spam on this forum for what it really matters.

Thanks, and hope to see your registration!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.