Kicked in GM

2»

Comments

• Okay, so I play crossfire for 2 years now. I like Ghost mode the most. WIthout a doubt.

But when I play Ghost mode these days I get kicked EVERY single game for walling. And trust me, I don't wall. D: It's not even funny anymore. I just can't play Ghost mode.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I wish I could talk with a game master or something to not let me get kicked every ghost mode game. It's always when i'm GR or even when i'm BL.
    My IGN is: *Melody* I play most of the time in UK4

Does anyone got suggestions what to do? There are so many noobs these days. After I kill them like 1 or 2 times because of breath they spam: WALLER KICK F11. Not even funny anymore.

Help me D: What to do?...
    Your account is telling me you havent played for 2 years, but get used to it if you don't want to be kicked just try to die a couple of times and never be mean then the br's will get onto you.
  • Okay, so I play crossfire for 2 years now. I like Ghost mode the most. WIthout a doubt.

But when I play Ghost mode these days I get kicked EVERY single game for walling. And trust me, I don't wall. D: It's not even funny anymore. I just can't play Ghost mode.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I wish I could talk with a game master or something to not let me get kicked every ghost mode game. It's always when i'm GR or even when i'm BL.

Does anyone got suggestions what to do? There are so many noobs these days. After I kill them like 1 or 2 times because of breath they spam: WALLER KICK F11. Not even funny anymore.

If you want you could play with me n my clan mates =) We are from The Netherlands as well and we always play together ;) If your interested add me on msn: joey.073@hotmail.com =)
  • New room

Hey guys I also play only GM and like it the most.

I also get kicked although (I play BL) by crying noobs.
    That is very tiring because after you can't focus on the game, you have to defend yourself and then get killed because you were typing on your keyboard.

And the worst in all that is that it is not only the rookies. I see many second lieutenant (who are leaders/lieutenants of their clans) complaining and crying just because they lose.

I play on UK4 ans this server is getting more and more occupied by crying noobs.
    Sometims like yesterday I played with several pro players and that was awesome. Some crying noobs went and starting to cry (meaning : hack hakc kick him or him,...) and they finally got kicked.

So guys I've been thinking and the best way would be to create a special room only for GM pro players. With a password that only pro players would have and then they could play peacefully and have fun!!!

Indeed one my folks told me that he used to do that in another game with some guys and actually it worked pretty well!

So who's up to play in a kind of secret room for GM pros ????
  • Hey melody....

I would say come in UK5>8 most these times some pro's are there and the don't kick
    Sometimes hehe not always xD

For the rest just try making friends with everybody that way the will not kick you because the think your there friend xD

lbrettl wrote: »
    Stop playing the horrible mode or play with friends/clan mates or against better players than your playing now.

This is someone that calls people hacker in GM when he gets killed!

My name say you all about my preferred game mode , well those kind of experience you are having at the moment ,is also the same for me since long and I have to deal with that every day .
    Ok what I will suggest you is to add me and we may play together wher we are online . I got couple of friends who like GM too and will introduce you to them if they are in game with me.
    IGN = G[-_-]Buster .
    Ooops I play with 260 ping and I am not a BR lol .Just to tell you in case you hate high pingers ( I don`t lag and does not tank )
    I play for fun and I lol when I die , sometimes funny in game and lost control of the situation and get PWN . hahahaha noobs . Play like me and stop kicking people cause you die . Kicking people does not make you a hero but a dumbass
  • +1 GhostBuster

Im a Global Risk slasher and I have a rookie question :D can you add friends without seeing them online in crossfire. I never use the buddy app in CF as it still doesn't work properly.

For instance how can I add you without seeing you in room.

My IGN : bonchan3630
  • Play with either clan mates or friends. works every time :rolleyes:
    We always end up making a 6v6 room for friends so we can all have a good time without being hackusated or kicked ;)
  • bon_chan wrote: »
    +1 GhostBuster

Im a Global Risk slasher and I have a rookie question :D can you add friends without seeing them online in crossfire. I never use the buddy app in CF as it still doesn't work properly.

For instance how can I add you without seeing you in room.

My IGN : bonchan3630
    Lol i have no idea how to make this .That was a good question that a MOD could answer . " I would like to know how to make too lol "
  • Play with either clan mates or friends. works every time :rolleyes:
    We always end up making a 6v6 room for friends so we can all have a good time without being hackusated or kicked ;)

racker F11
  • 1BLiND1 wrote: »
    racker F11
    affffff porra gringo f12 no hekk menz
  • when they say taht just tell them.........
    Ya I hak, i wall, i use superjump, i glitch, i speed hak and i use every hack on the world.
    I hak your mom, your dad, and ur diick off!
  • I don't get kicked, suck at GR but pretty okay on BL.
    Like someone said, just die sometimes. xD

Prs esc to si if chur bein kck3d.
    If u r nd ur scre is hi jst RQ cz it'5 btr to rq wt a hi scre thn lsin it all.
  • Well me and my clan members got the same problem most of the time when your on top and get voted you usually get kicked because your own team thinks your hacking and the other team wants you gone so they can win.. but thats why we do clanwars alot or we play with only friends so then it's harder to get voted away and you can create rooms with passwords..

We Reborn[x] is looking for EU people with proper english and who like to scrim everyday, daily missions, public and enjoy playing Crossfire! (Anybody who's ms is lower then 80 will do tho)
    If you're intersted sign up at our clan or add me to msn: joey.073@hotmail.com

Clan: http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=119458
    Don't base most people on their k/d please. Because some people are for GM only.

IGN: No0b01x

Skype? Yes and my name is blacksteal110 add me if you like =)
    Headset needed? Yes, because everytime we play we talk through skype.

K/D doesn't really matter aslong as your above your death, because you will be doing some training and scrims with us and then we base you on your skills.

We play by ESL/WOGL rules so no ScarL, XM8 etc.. allowed.
    See ESL rules here: http://www.esl.eu/eu/crossfire/sd/5on5/ladder/rules/

Rank doesn't matter we base you on you're skills.

Age 14+ girl or guy doesn't matter ofcourse, and you need to be a bit mature but ofcourse you need to know how to have fun =D
  • best u can do is really keep saracsm tell them u hack and u use aimbot and so on... they cry like babys and say ur will be banned... than: if u have a good pc go to take fraps... and make a youtube account... make some videos and a macro like i did:
    go to youtube and search: AndreBondGER
    but all of this wouldnt keep u in a room if u dont have luck... so anyway u willl get kicked if u want or not... i would say:
    people should stop buying zp and write to support that is enaugh! if they want money they have to work and not just to say... if u dont want to stop buy zp just write to support... its really enaugh... i really play almost since 2 years and it was never b4 as hard as now... never...
    my acc AndreBond is registred on 28. february 2009 so i really do..

but that dont matter... the gms and support really should do something...
  • Most people don't understand the concept of Breath and Footsteps and they think you should stand still so they can kill you.
  • if ur the melody i think u are u deserve to be kicked with ur noob waller clan
    if ur not...try to spamm xD
  • Lol I wish that a Game master would check you out. ANd when you're clean ( no hacks ), they will make it that people can't kick you!

I suggested that here:

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=107522
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    Stop playing the horrible mode or play with friends/clan mates or against better players than your playing now.

you must be so noob at GM...